Ch.9

A Walk Through The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That Tuesday, after school Sana went to the car wash to get her pay knew it wasn't going to be a lot, but still to Sana, money is money and it helps to get money anyway they can. So when she walked up, she walked to the boss's office "Hello" He looked up confused "Sana? I'm sorry, I let you go" Sana nodded "Yes sir I know, I am here to get my pay for Sunday, I know it's not a lot" He nodded, and got the money "I gave you for a full day, I'm sorry for-" Sana stopped him "It's your fault, you listened, he was just a man that came to a car wash, he could've gone to a different one. Goodbye" Sana left, and didn't look back, when she got home, she laid on the couch with Momo. Momo laughed "Why are you so happy?" Sana looked at the TV which was playing Monster Inc. "I got paid for a full day even though I didn't, also I finally got to snap at my 'boss', which felt right"

There was a huge thump, which Sana and Momo got up to check what it was. They went to check on Mina and Tzuyu, but they were just as confused. Momo told them to stay, then they went to check on Dahyun and Chaeyoung, and it was them. Both of them were on the floor wrestling, hitting each other, Sana pulled Chaeyoung off, and Momo helped Dahyun up. Chaeyoung was trying to get out of Sana's grip "Let me go" Dahyun was also trying to get out of Momo's grip "I can take her Momo". Momo took Dahyun out of the room and put her in the room she sleeps in "Okay how did that happen?" Dahyun sighed "She kept denying taking my money, so I hit her, she hit me, and it just ended up like that." Momo sighed "Stay here, I'll call you for dinner. Wait until Nayeon and Jeongyeon come home" Dahyun groaned and laid on the bed as Momo left.

Sana put Chae on the bed "Explain" Chaeyoung looked at Sana's glare, she may be soft, but do not mess with her "Dahyun kept accusing me of taking her money, then she hit me, I hit her, it just kept going until I tackled her." Sana looked at the door, and there was Momo, Momo walked in "Stay here, we'll call you for dinner. Wait till Nayeon and Jeongyeon come home." Chaeyoung whined "But it's not my fault" Sana stood up "Just listen, and while you are here think about why you are in trouble" Chaeyoung picked up Dahyun's backpack "Give this to her, maybe while she waits, she can find her own money." Sana took the bag and walked out closing the door. Then went to Dahyun "Here, maybe you didn't look right. You have a while, so look" then walked out.

Meanwhile, Nayeon was waiting with Jihyo for the teacher. When the teacher opened the door, she smiled "You guys can come in" Nayeon and Jihyo walked in, and Nayeon sat in front of the teacher "Ji, go do your homework while you wait" Jihyo nodded, and sat at her desk. Nayeon took off her backpack and waited for the teacher to start. She smiled "So you are the one taking care of Jihyo?" Nayeon nodded "Yes ma'am, me and my sister." The teacher nodded, and pulled out papers "So this is Jihyo's work, she has been falling behind, she is either barely passing her tests or is failing them. Also can't seem to understand what we do most of the time. I have been wondering, is there something going on?" Nayeon shook her head "No, well recently we kind of expanded our family. There are 9 of us in a house now instead of 3, now its Ji and 2 other little girls. I don't know if that might be it" The teacher nodded, as if she was thinking "Well, when she does understand, she is a very good worker" Nayeon nodded, and looked at Jihyo "Ji, can you come here for a second?" Jihyo walked up "Yes unnie?" Nayeon sighed "Is there a problem with the work you are doing? Is something going on at home?" Jihyo shook her head.

The teacher handed Nayeon a test paper, which was failing, and Nayeon looked through it "Wait we did this together, I thought you understood this" Jihyo nodded "I did" Nayeon was confused "Ji, what really happened?" Jihyo shrugged "Nothing" Nayeon looked at Jihyo "But you have been failing, you know you can't do that" Jihyo shook her head "But you told Dubu and Chae unnies, that it's okay that they failed their tests and class" Nayeon looked up "Oh, I see. That is not what I meant Ji, so you have been slacking just because we said it was fine?" Jihyo nodded, Nayeon put the tests back "Okay, that is not what we meant, Jihyo you know how we feel about you failing. That was different, and you, Tzuyu, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung shouldn't be failing. Momo, Sana, Jeongyeon, and me included want the best for you guys, and us ourselves shouldn't be failing." Jihyo nodded "I'm sorry" Nayeon nodded "We'll talk about it later, you can go finish your homework." Jihyo left, and Nayeon sighed "I am really sorry, she really misunderstood what we meant when we said that." The teacher nodded "What did you mean by that?"

"Well Dahyun and Chaeyoung are in middle school, they have a little sister that is 5. Their parents kicked them out, and that left Dahyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter