Ch. 24

A Walk Through The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon finished cleaning the table, because they celebrated the 3 birthdays. She was walking to Sana and Momo's room to go talk to talk to them, but stopped at the door when she heard them talking

Momo: "Well she didn't want me to tell Nayeon unnie"

Sana: "Well Mina doesn't like to get in trouble"

Momo: "Yea, true. Well Nayeon unnie doesn't know"

Nayeon thought back, and remembered. Mina's teacher came into the cafe that day after school and was surprised to see to Nayeon "You're Mina's sister, and Jihyo's I think"

N: "Uh yes ma'am, how can I help you"

T: "Uh Mina told me not to tell you, and Jihyo hid the walkie talkie from me...Well can I talk to you when your shift is up or will you be busy"

N: "I can go on my break right now" Nayeon talked to her manager and sat down with the teacher in a booth

N: "So what happened?"

T: "Well a boy was picking on the girls, and Mina punched him in the face, he was about to call her a name and Mina tried again. I stopped her, and looked for the walkie talkie, but it turned out that Jihyo hid it from me to prevent me from contacting you"

N: "She punched a kid?!"

T: "Yes, and begged me not to tell you. I had a talk with one of her older sisters, not you or Jeongyeon. She had like dark hair, well I told her and she said she was going to to Mina, but now that I see you, I thought I'd like to let you know"

N: "Yes, thank you for telling me. I will talk to her, and I can assure you that she won't be doing that again"

T: "She's a good kid, I just wanted to tell you. A boy was bullying them, I know it was wrong, so I thought I'd like to let you know"

"N: Yea, sure. If you are ready I can take your order"

Going back to the present. Nayeon took a deep breath, and walked to kid's room "Jihyo, Mina can you both go wait in the empty bedroom. Please" They nodded and got up, Nayeon then went to Samo's room "Momo come to the empty bedroom with me" She nodded and followed Nayeon to the room. They all sat down on the bed while Nayeon closed the door and took a deep breath

"Do you know why I called you 3?" They shake their heads, and Nayeon nods "Well, here's a hint. Jihyo this will be short then you can go play. When your teacher wants to contact me, do not go hiding the only line of communication. If I hear you did that again, you'll be in trouble. Got it?"

J: "Yes ma'am, I'm sorry"

N: "It's okay, I understand that you are protecting your sister. But that is not the way to do it."

"Okay" Nayeon then let Jihyo go and looked at both Momo and Mina. "So Mina, I want to know why you punched a boy in your class today"

M: "I uh- He was being a bully"

N: "Yes I understand, but you get the teacher not take matters into your own hands like that"

"I'm sorry" Mina started to cry a little. Nayeon sighed and hugged Mina "Don't cry, look Mina do you understand why I am disappointed?"

"Yes, but please don't punish me. My teacher and Momo unnie already did" Nayeon looked at Momo "I had her sit in timeout, for a while"

"That's it?"

Mina looked up "My teacher decided that she couldn't talk to you, and because I asked her too, that I was to face the corner. I did for a long time"

N: "Well....Mina for another week no IPad. I have 1 more question. Why were you begging badly for me not to know"

M: "I was afraid you would spank me too"

N: "I won't, I only did to Dubs and Chaeng because they were constantly being bad. But if this ever happens again, I will. Understand?"

M: "Yes, so I'm not in trouble?"

N: "You are in trouble, but you have been punished already. So I will let you go play again"

M: "Okay, I'm sorry"

"Go play" Mina walked out and Nayeon sat on the bed "So you were just going to let Mina get away with it"

MM: "Well kind of, sorry unnie"

N: "Look Momo, telling me that Mina punched a kid is important. It is now my job to make sure they know right from wrong. I can't do that when I don't know when they do something wrong"

MM: "Yea, but she really didn't want to be in trouble, and I thought if I punished her, it'll be fine"

N: "If she cusses you out, throws a tantrum, does something that's not that bad. Sure it'll be fine, but I always need to know even if you do punish her already. If it's punching a kid, I need to know. Please, next time tell me"

Momo nodded, and both Nayeon and Momo walked out and headed to their own rooms.

The next day that went by it was all pretty clear of what they wanted to do. Well Nayeon got together with Suzy and started talking over how to buy and sell a house. When they finished talking, Suzy was helping Nayeon call the realtors about the house, and that they would have a day to look at it, so on Friday that would all look at the house together. By Friday, after school. Nayeon went to go pick up the others from school, and take them home in the van bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter