Ch.45

A Walk Through The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She sighed as they watched TV, halfway through Dahyun walked in "Uh unnie...we're done"

Nayeon nodded, Dahyun went back to her room. Nayeon looked over "I've been stressing too much in this house"

Jeong: "Why are you still here? Go take a rest"

Nay: "Because, like I'm gonna leave you alone with 4 troublemakers. As of right now, I'm in charge of them, their schedules, what they can and can't do."

Jeong: "Will they get that freedom back"

Nay: "I don't know, it's up to them to make the right decisions"

Nayeon got up walked into the room, closing the door behind her. "Okay, let's get this over with. It should be less than the talk I gave Sana and Momo"

Chaeyoung climbed down the bunk, sitting next to Dahyun

Chae: "We honestly had no plans to sneak out"

Nay: "Huh? That's odd, I do remember picking you up from the jail..the jail that is out of our house, that I didn't give you permission to leave...which means you snuck out. Am I missing something?"

Chae: "Yes, the fact that Sana made this whole plan and dragged all three of us in"

Nayeon was eyeing Chaeyoung, and Dahyun was looking very nervously at her

Nay: "I don't know who you think you're talking to Son Chaeyoung, because I know it's not me"

Chae: "Did you punish Sana for the whole plan..that was her plan, we were about to go to sleep. Sana came in and told us, and now here we are"

Nay: "You could've said no"

Chae: "But-"

Nay: "No! No buts...Chaeyoung you're pushing my last nerve. I don't know what is going on, but you need to lose all this attitude."

Chae: "Nay-"

Nay: "No, it's a yes or no...one of those answers. But only one is the correct answer"

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes, and had so much attitude "Whatever Yes"

Nayeon took a deep breath, opened the door and pointed out "Go wait in my room, if I go and do not see you in there. I swear to God Chaeyoung you will regret. Now Go!"

Chaeyoung then realized her mistake, but afraid to make it worse, she got up and ran to Nayeon's room. Nayeon took a deep breath before closing the door again leaning against the wall

Dub: "Unnie?"

Nayeon slid down "Ugh I can't handle this anymore"

Dub: "Unnie"

Nay: "No no..I'm okay. Sit down, let's talk"

Dahyun sat back down, Nayeon got up and sat all the way back against the wall.

Dahyun looked back, Nayeon patted between her lap. To which Dahyun sat between, Nayeon calmed down. She does understand she's supposed to be lecturing her, but she needs to relax before she breaks down crying.

Dub: "Unnie I'm sorry"

Nay: "Did you and your sister argue about something?"

Dub: "No ma'am. We did talk though"

Nay: "Okay what about?"

Dub: "Last night. Sana came in with the idea, we desperately wanted to go, so we went along with her plan. Then Chae started talking about how it's all Sana's fault"

Nay: "I didn't know she made a plan, but you all followed through, made your own choices. So it's on all of you"

Dub: "I told her that, but then walked out coming back in with you following behind after a minute"

Nay: "So you didn't give her a chance to argue. Okay now moving on. Let's talk, me first"

Dub: "Okay"

Nay: "You guys didn't like the fact that I said no. I said no because you had school the next day. You'd have to wake up early, and you're stressing about going to parties when there will be more in the future. Do you understand me now?"

Dub: "Yes ma'am"

Nay: "Good, but then you snuck out. Went to a party, that I clearly said no to, then you drove home. Did anybody tell you not to?"

Dub: "No........Yes"

Nay: "Who?"

Dub: "My friend, she said to call my older sister. Because she knew none of us could drive. Like yes she did throw a party, but she really wanted to make sure we were going to make it home safely"

Nay: "What did you say?"

Dub: "I'm fine, I'm sure it's not that hard. We'll be home before we know it, and Nayeon unnie will never find out"

Nay: "Well I did. Okay next time listen, if you ever decide to disobey me again, face the consequences head on, don't make it worse. I'm not saying I encourage this, but be safe please"

Dub: "Yes ma'am"

Nay: "I swear, you ended up in jail. Luckily it was a warning, if you guys ever end up in jail again and there is a fee...I will make you stay there. I don't care how long. 2 days..fine you'll see me in two days. Understand?"

Dub: "Really?"

Nay: "It's a way to teach a lesson so yes"

Dub: "I understand"

Nay: "So we clear on everything?"

Dub: "Yes ma'am"

Nayeon nodded, started moving so Dahyun got off of her, Nayeon got up and looked around. She couldn't find what she was looking for.

Dub: "Are you looking for something?"

Nay: "Yes..your hairbrush"

Dahyun swallowed hard, before getting up to go grab it and handed it to Nayeon. Nayeon smiled, then sat back at the edge of the bed. Dahyun decided to just take it head on, no complaints....

Nayeon held Dahyun tight, and the girl was crying hard. Nayeon was rubbing her back, Dahyun had gotten up, Nayeon helped her with everything, and just held her close. She held her for a while until Dahyun calmed down

Dub: "I'll never do it again"

Nay: "Good, okay so who do you want. SaMo, Jeong, or the three musketeers...ooo or the pets? Because I have to go deal with your sister"

Dub: "I'll go to Sana and Momo"

Nayeon carried Dahyun to SaMo's room, who looked up when the door opened

Nay: "Hey I need to go deal with Chaeyoung, and she chose you two. Do you mind?"

Sana: "Not at all"

Nayeon placed Dahyun down, and she walked over just sniffling. They let her lay in the middle of them, and just cuddled her. It was a tight squeeze, but they made it work.

Nayeon closed the door before taking a deep breath. Making her way to her room, Chaeyoung was inside sitting in the corner of Nayeon's bed.

Nay: "Can I ask what all that was about"

Nayeon closed the door a little louder, to let Chaeyoung know she is not in the mood for anymore attitude

Chae: "I'm sorry, I was just so upset at myself for doing all this, but then I felt no need to blame myself and I needed someone to blame and I chose Sana, and my anger grew and I accidentally took it out on you, then now I'm in more trouble all because of some stupid mistake"

Nayeon was shocked to hear all that, all said in one breath. Nayeon sighed, she took her desk chair, set it so she's facing Chaeyoung.

Nay: "Come here Chae, sit at the edge"

Chaeyoung moved forward, facing Nayeon but not looking at her

Nay: "Yes you are in more trouble, I was planning on making this easy. Heck you had it the easiest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter