Ch.43

A Walk Through The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School was starting, Nayeon had signed everyone up for school, and now are finally going back

Nay: "Girls hurry up! We're gonna be late"

Dahyun ran over in her uniform "I'm done, I'm here"

Nay: "Chaeyoung! Mina! Tzuyu! Where are you?!"

Tzuyu and Mina ran out of their room, and Chaeyoung was still looking for her tie before giving up.

Sana: "Hey where's your tie"

Chae: "Can't find it"

Sana groaned, running to her room and grabbing her old tie "Here, we'll look for yours when we get home"

Nay: "Okay remember, Dahyun and Chaeyoung pick up the girls from school and go to the park, when we finish with school we'll pick you up"

Dahyun: "Why can't we just walk home"

Nay: "I mean you can, but I thought it would just be a way for you guys to have fun"

Chae: "Oh, yea we'll be at the park"

They all get in the car after grabbing a quick breakfast, Nayeon calmed down after dropping off the high schoolers

Jeong: "What happened today?"

Nay: "I forgot to set an alarm"

Sana: "How do you forget"

Nay: "You just do, okay we got 40 minutes before Momo and Sana your class starts, you want to go eat something near the college"

Momo: "Sure"

Nayeon drove them to the college and they walked to the closet restaurant and they all sat down "That really stressed me out"

Jeong: "Well it's all fine, are you sure we should be leaving them at the park"

Nay: "No, but I'm sure they'll be fine"

Sana: "When does your class start"

Jeong: "Ours is in 50 minutes, but we have the shorter class than yours, then we all have the same one right after"

Momo: "Yea"

They got some breakfast, ate, and walked back to their school. Sana and Momo went to their class, Nayeon and Jeongyeon walked around before heading to theirs.

School was going really well, first day of school. No complaints, no fighting, the park was fun, homework is done. Nayeon sighed "I should've just been a high school graduate nothing else. No college"

Sana: "Why what's up?"

Nay: "I'm so tired, but I'll be back in like 2 hours...Jihyo got soccer practice"

Momo: "When does soccer season end?"

Nay: "Next month, they have to go to the tournament first, these girls been kicking all season only losing 3 games"

Chaeyoung ran out of her room "Here you go Sana unnie"

Sana: "Where was yours"

Chae: "Under things"

Before Chaeyoung could run back, Nayeon grabbed her arm "Wait wait wait, you and Dahyun finish your homework?"

Chae: "Yes"

Nay: "Good, now you both can spend this time cleaning your room"

Chae: "But-"

Nay: "No buts, clean. You already lot your tie, I'm sure there's other things you can't find because that room is a mess"

Chae: "Okay"

Nayeon smiled and let Chaeyoung go, before going to get Jihyo and leaving to go watch them. Nayeon brought some of her homework to do while Jihyo was practicing.

Nayeon pulled out the tablet and a paper sitting on the grass, Sunhi sat down next to her "Hi"

Nay: "Hey"

Sun: "Homework?"

Nay: "Yea, I regret going to college already"

Sun: "Need help?"

Nay: "No it's okay, oh I have Sowon in one of my classes, we're getting closer"

Sun: "Yea she told me today"

Nay: "That's cool, but I'm almost done. This stuff is easy, I just hate homework"

Sun: "Well who likes it"

Nay: "The person that was 2nd top in my grade, loved it. He would complain because I hated it and never wanted to do it, yet I still beat him"

Sun: "Seemed like you had a rough time in high school"

Nay: "I hated it, but I had it rough so my sisters can have it easy"

Sun: "Okay well do you homework, I'll just be here"

Nayeon nodded and continued with her homework, typing things out, using her phone to look things up, and writing notes and doing the homework.

She finished 30 minutes before practice was over, but Jihyo and her coach walked over crying.

Nay: "Ji? What's wrong?"

Coached: "She got hit by the ball in the face"

Nayeon moved Jihyo's hands from her face and panicked. "Okay, I'll take her home, we'll see you next week"

Coach: "If she's not okay, don't come. I understand"

Nay: "Thank you"

Sunhi grabbed Nayeon's work and threw it into her bag, when Nayeon turned around to do that she was confused

Sun: "I did it for you, do you have napkins or something"

Nayeon shook her head and saw she had a bloody nose "Aw Ji, I'm sorry"

Sunhi got up and ran real quick to her car. Jihyo already had a napkin in her hand that was no longer useful, by the time Sunhi came back. Nayeon was using her hand to catch the blood from dropping.

She grabbed some napkins she always keeps in her car, and handed them to Nayeon.

Nay: "Thanks"

She cleaned up Jihyo's nose and sighed "We'll look at it at home, I'll get you ice to put on it, does it hurt a lot"

Jihyo nodded, and Nayeon slightly touched it making Jihyo move back. Nayeon put on her bag, and picked up Jihyo taking her to the car saying bye to Sunhi.

At the house Nayeon walked in, dropped off her bag, and went to the kitchen setting Jihyo on the counter before getting some ice. "Okay, try not to move back, it'll hurt but then it won't"

Nayeon put the ice on Jihyo's nose, it was no longer bleeding, it seemed to be the only thing that hurt her. So Nayeon was a little relieved, she looked at the time "Okay in 1 hour, tell me if it hurts still"

Ji: "Unnie it really really hurts now"

Nay: "I'm sorry baby, I'm only saying that because the doctors is closed, and I want to make sure you didn't break it, but if it doesn't hurt that much, then it means you didn't"

Ji: "So where would we go?"

Nay: "The hospital"

Ji: "Oh"

Nayeon let Jihyo off the counter, and they sat on the couch watching TV. Jeongyeon looked over "What happened"

Nay: "Soccerball to the face"

Sana: "Oh ouch, well hopefully it's not broken, how hard did it hit her"

Nay: "I don't know, I wasn't watching, I was doing my homework"

Sana: "So..it probably wasn't that bad"

Nay: "Tell that to the bloody nose she got from it"

Momo: "Take her to the doctors to make sure it's not broken"

Nay: "Doctors is closed, so in an hour if it still causes her a lot of pain, I'm taking her to the hospital"

Sana: "Smart, the hospitals are usually packed"

Nay: "Yea, so I hope I get to avoid it"

An hour went by, and Nayeon looked at Jihyo "So Ji, how does it feel"

Ji: "It still hurts but not as much anymore"

Nay: "Good, so it's probably just bruised, you can keep the ice on it, or throw it away. Be careful not to hurt it anymore"

Jihyo got up, threw the ice away and walked to her room.

Jeongyeon pulled out her homework "So what did u do instead of watch her?"

Nay: "My homework, which I finished. Oh shoot, let me go check on DubChaeng"

Momo: "They haven't cleaned much"

Nay: "What?"

Momo: "Yea, they got into an argument about who cleans what, then both refused to clean after"

Nayeon rolled her eyes and walked to Dahyun and Chaeyoung's room. And saw Dahyun at the piano, and Chaeyoung painting...the room was messy.

Clothes thrown all over the floor, cards on the floor, another objects, pillows and blankets on the floor with their beds a mess.

Nay: "This is room is messier than before"

Dahyun and Chaeyoung jumped from what they were doing, luckily Chaeyoung didn't mess up her painting.

Chae: "Unnie, you're home"

Nay: "Yea I'm home, I asked you both to clean the room, which meant pick up the clothes and cards that are always on the floor. Now what happened, and there better be a good reason like a tornado hitting"

Dub: "Well it's my fault, me and Chae were arguing about who cleans what side, and I got frustrated, threw the cards on the floor, and messed up our beds"

Nay: "You did this?"

Chaeyoung looked at Dahyun and shook her head, to which Dahyun nodded. Nayeon sighed "Dahyun the truth"

Dub: "That is the tru-"

Chae: "We did this together.."

Nay: "Thanks, well I'll give you till dinner to have this room clean. Dinner is in 2 hours, Dahyun up to the beds from the door you clean, pass the beds to the wall Chae you clean. The closet you clean together, no more of this"

DubChae nodded and started cleaning their room. Nayeon smiled, then left to the living room. "Okay so that's done"

Momo: "Stressed"

Nay: "Tired, headache, all of the above"

Sana: "We can hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter