Ch.51

A Walk Through The Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina had been different these past few days, not playful, just different. She had been taking out her anger on her siblings and when she practices boxing with Nayeon.

Nay: "Mina for the last time. Be nice, if I hear you yelling at your sisters and being rude, you're gonna be in trouble"

Mina: "Okay I'm sorry"

Mina couldn't mess this up now, she had a boxing competition coming up soon. If she hits her siblings, she will be pulled out from the competition.

Nayeon had been talking with Suzy about any other option to keep them as a family other than adoption. But it seems to be the only thing left to do.

Mina was pacing back and forth in her room, causing Momo to walk in and check on her "Hey sweetie you okay?"

Mina: "No, leave me alone"

Momo: "Mina I'll leave if you ask nicely"

Mina: "I just want quiet..so leave"

Momo: "Mina, please"

Mina moved and pushed Momo away from her "Leave"

Momo sighed "You do not push me away like that. Mina all I'm asking you to do is ask nicely. Or at least add a please in there"

Mina punched Momo in the chest, then left the room "Leave me alone"

Momo followed out and made her way to Nayeon "Hey can you like get me ice"

Nayeon nodded, got ice, and handed it to Momo "What did you do"

Momo looked up "Uh you know...uh"

Nay: "What?"

Momo: "Piss of Mina"

Nay: "Did she hit you?!"

Momo: "Yea, she wanted me to leave her alone, but she was being rude about it so I kept asking her to say please or ask me to leave nicely. But no, so she hit me and I'm in pain"

Nayeon got up and looked for Mina all over the house, she couldn't find her anywhere "Mina!"

Mina was hiding under Chaeyoung and Dahyun's bed, but made the two promise not to tell on her.

Nayeon took a deep breath "Myoui Mina! Come here!"

Mina heard Nayeon yelling and slowly got out and made her way to Nayeon. Nayeon picked her up and made her way to her room.

Nay: "Jeong can you leave for a second"

Jeong saw Mina slightly crying, so she nodded and left the room. Leaving the two alone.

Nayeon sat on the bed with Mina on her lap "Tell me what you did"

Mina: "Nothing"

Nay: "Now Mina"

Mina: "I didn't do anything"

Nay: "Okay so you didn't be rude to your sister, you didn't hit her, and you didn't hide from me?"

Mina: "No"

Nayeon's voice softened "Mina, why are you being like this? Is it because of your mom?"

Mina: "Ugh I know being rude and hitting is not helping me. I love my sisters, and I want to stay here. I don't want to move, but I can't help just feel angry at the fact that someone is trying to take me from you all. I'm sorry"

Nay: "Mina, I told you I'm doing my best, and I will not quit till you are staying here with this family"

Mina: "Okay, I'm sorry"

Nay: "It's okay"

Mina: "So can I go now"

Nay: "Uh no, you're in trouble"

Mina: "Dang"

Nay: "So explain what I told you what would happen"

Mina: "Unnie please don't take me out. I want to compete in this competition, please"

Nay: "I'm gonna call your coach tomorrow, you can complete next one"

Mina looked down as Nayeon went to hug her "I warned you about it, even if you are angry, why are you mad at your sisters if you want to stay and they didn't do anything"

Mina: "I was just mad, but unnie...please I want to compete"

Nay: "I'm sorry, I told you that you wouldn't be able to play a competition. I'm calling your coach tomorrow, and I'll explain everything that happened here"

Mina: "Unnie..."

Nay: "Nope, you have been real rude to everyone. Mina if you are a risk of leaving, why are you spending your time being rude and pushing everyone away when you should be spending your time with them and being happy to leave on a good note."

Mina: "Am I leaving?!"

Nay: "No. but do you get what I am saying."

Mina: "Yes ma'am"

Nay: "And work on controlling your punches, You're 10 hurting an 18 year old"

Mina: "She okay?"

Nay: "Yeah, okay ready to get this over with"

Mina: "No"

Nay: "Come on"

After Nayeon punished Mina, they cuddled for a while and Mina went to everyone and apologized to them for being rude and pushing them away.

With the months going by, Nayeon was left with no choice but to file in the paperwork. So it was in hopes for them to accept the paperwork.

Nayeon and Suzy were at the park, because she met her there while the others played around there.

Suzy: "So?"

Nay: "I never wanted to adopt, you left me no choice"

Suzy: "It's not that bad"

Nay: "It kind of is, especially in our situation. I just wanted them to have their own freedom when they turned 18. It's Mina's mom's fault for doing this"

Suzy: "We're gonna win this"

Nay: "Thank you for your help...again"

Suzy: "I'm here, I'm just glad you guys are living a good life"

Nay: "Oh yea, thanks to selling the old house, and that this house cost was less. It gave us enough money, I was able to pay for their tuition, but uh only for the year. I never told them, I won't be able to pay for it next year"

Suzy: "I can-"

Nay: "Nah, I'm gonna pick up extra shifts. When summer hits, I'm gonna work from open to close everyday. And if not, I'll get another job...or 2"

Suzy: "You shouldn't do that"

Nay: "I can't pay for college, Ugh that could ruin a chance to get accepted"

Suzy: "I can help you, put you guys through college"

Nay: "I'm already clear, it's them. I'm sure I'm sure I'm 2 years I can get Dahyun"

Suzy: "Let me, I'm ready to help you guys with anything. No matter what"

Nay: "Are you sure"

Suzy: "I'll get the next year, if you have enough in 2 years for all of them, then I'll let you Miss Independent"

Nayeon laughed "Okay thank you. You made all of this possible"

Suzy: "Nope you did it yourself"

Nay: "Yea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter