whisper

Espresso Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a tiring day for Minjoo. Perhaps, it's the most exhausting day ever since she got promoted and is forced to stay a little bit later because of all of these work meetings that come with the position and growing responsibilities. 

 

But it's fine. Minjoo is willing to endure all of that to secure a comfortable life for her family, especially when it's going to welcome another life soon.

 

"Tadaima!" Minjoo energetically shouts out once she slips inside her house. Despite her depleting energy, she is somehow feeling energetic whenever she steps inside the homey comfort of her house.

 

"Okaeri." She hears it echoing from the living room, where she sees her wife and two children are at. Both Yuri and Nako are dozing off on their mother's lap, while Hitomi is reading a book that she usually reads for these past few days. 

 

"Hello love," Minjoo greets, easily picking the oldest of her two children in her arms. "I'm sorry, but I'll have to skip dinner tonight. Chaewon unnie bought me chicken."

 

"It's alright," her wife tells her, now also carrying Yuri as they make their way to their shared room. "I've cooked your favorite, but I can heat it up later if you're still hungry or tomorrow for breakfast if you want."

 

"I'll have it for breakfast."

 

Hitomi nods, then gently as possible, she lays down Yuri on her bed, careful to not wake up the three years old girl. "I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter