cat

Espresso Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I couldn't ing sleep."

 

Chaewon, Minjoo's manager, only eyes her with a bored expression. "Why?" She asks, deadpanning, as she takes the discarded coat on the chair and throws it to Minjoo. 

 

Gifted with fast reflexes, though sometimes her body won't listen to her, Minjoo catches the flying piece of clothing perfectly. "Someone went inside," the celebrity says, huffing. "They were watching and taking pictures of me."

 

"Should I call the police?"

 

"No, idiot," Minjoo enunciates, holding back a flinch when Chaewon narrows her eyes, "it happened when I was in my cat form!"

 

"...Right," Chaewon sighs, remembering Minjoo's ability to shapeshift into whatever animals she wants. Lately, her choice has fallen to a cat, after realizing that she sleeps best using a cat's body instead of her own body. Cats can sleep wherever and whenever, after all. So Minjoo was probably really wanted to rest when she was in her cat form.

 

"Who the hell sent them in?!"

 

"Probably the new artist Yena unnie talked about." Chaewon shrugs nonchalantly. "She's scheduled to come today for an interview. Other staff must have let her wait here." She pauses. "She doesn't do anything weird to your cat form, right?"

 

"Oh no, she just stared at me." Minjoo huffs as she fixes her white coat in front of the mirror. "And taking pictures, but she doesn't do anything else. What a respectful human." She tilts her head to the side as she remembers something that makes the corners of her lips twitch, forming a small smile. She wrinkles her nose, her smile grows even wider at the faint scent of strawberry still lingering in the air.

 

"Oh, and her scent is nice."

 

 

-

 

 

The sun already sets when Hitomi is finally finished with the interviews and sudden schedules for today in her new company's building. She's fine. A little tired, but happy. The staff here are kind, and not to mention the company allows pets here! She saw the most beautiful cat in the world earlier, when she was waiting for the room to be prepared.

 

She was dying to pet and play with the cat with the beautiful snowy white fur, but the cat is fast asleep and unresponsive. Left with nothing to do, she took pictures of the cat and herself before staff called her.

 

Hitomi plans to go to the same waiting room as before, but she also values her resting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter