cheesecake

Espresso Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The hair on the back of her neck suddenly stands, making Yuri immediately swivel in the direction of the front door of her cake shop. Any moment by now, she thinks with a tired sigh and a roll of her eyes.

 

Here comes Minjoo.

 

“You again,” Yuri mumbles indifferently at the woman whose arrival rivals that of a hurricane. Thankfully, Minjoo’s wings are more controllable after her maturity, preventing her to cause any further damage every time she crashes through the door.

 

Yuri shudders as she remembers how Minjoo used to break the glasses all around her shop whenever she crashed in.

 

Literally.

 

“I come in peace,” Minjoo says, throwing her hands up in surrender, the scaly wings on her back flapping briefly on her back before they disappear. She looks around, noting that aside from the scattered menus, there are no shards of glass on the floor. “I didn’t break anything, did I?”

 

“Thankfully,” Yuri replies with a wry smile. “You really came in peace.”

 

“I do, I’m not here to make a fight,” Minjoo smiles sheepishly. “Because if I don’t get your lovely cheesecake now I’m sure I’ll come here next time in pieces.”

 

Yuri an eyebrow up, unamused. She gestures to Minjoo to sit while she prepares the order. “Please don’t tell me you’ve angered Hitomi again.”

 

“Somehow I did,” Minjoo shamefully admits as she sits. “I didn’t know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter