is this a date?

Love is Trouble

*Hello everyone. I love as subscribers gained one by one. Thank you so much. So now,i guess it's double update. ENJOY!*

 

SOONJEONG'S POV

 I was surprised to see the other EXO member left me and Chanyeol and they dragged Ji Ae with them.

What's up with them? Aigoo. This is not the reality i wanted.

I gave Chanyeol a quick look and turned away.

Then,Chanyeol asked me.

"Umm,so......what do you want to do,Soonjeong-shi?"

I looked around and answered,"Umm,i don't know. Maybe,we can go for a ride. If you want to."

Say what? A ride? That's crazy talk. Why are you being like this Soonjeongie? Blah.

"I'd love to. Let's go."

WHAT? You agree? This is interesting.

We both walked towards the Haunted House.

Haunted House eyy....*gulp*

I swallowed hard. I'm really afraid to the ghost. NOOOOOOOOOOO......!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both Chanyeol and Soonjeong entered the Haunted House.

They both sit to each other. "To all the riders,please fastened your seatbelts. Thank you and enjoy the ride."

As the ride begin,Soonjeong starting to fell scare.

CHANYEOL'S POV

I actually feel excited about the ride.

The ride starts and everything okay in the first.

Boo.

The ghosts start to scared the riders and when i looked at her. Her face seems pale.

She's trembeling.

The other are all screaming except for her. Is she okay? I have to help her.

I'm in the state of worry and........

My hand just reached into her. I can see her face was really afraid and she just closed her eyes all the way.

Suddenly,my heart can't take it anymore. I hugged her tightly. Hug? Park Chanyeol,you know you did the right thing. Just for this once. It's okay.

I can feel she's already being in comfortable zone. She's safe now WITH ME.

The ride stopped. "Soonjeong-ah. It's okay now. No more ghosts."

She opens her eyes and quickly get up. "Oh. Is that so? Thanks."

She seems pretty weak with her weak smile.

"Yes. Thanks for what?"

"For,ehem....you know-"

The EXO's back with her best friend. "So,how's the ride?",the EXO's chuckled.

I took an evil glare. "Oh,okay guys. We have to get going now. Thanks for this wonderful night."

Her friends dragged her and walked home.

I keep staring at her until her shadows has gone.

Hyung you are so dead. But it was a wonderful night indeed and somehow it feels like this is a DATE.

 

 

*Chapter 9 are up. Hihhi...Good night everyone.*