This is heaven

Love is Trouble

*Yeepee,another update just like i promised. Chanyeol and Sulli??? For the music video?? Just pretends that K.Will just released his single,I Need You. I want you to imagined how Chanyeol and Sulli do it just like in the real mv of that song. Enjoy!!*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yboVdglumjg

(With eng sub)

The day finally came. Chanyeol still couldn't think a reason for why he needs to be as a male lead in the mv with Sulli. He was hoping for Soonjung to be next to him but she is not the SM family neither a trainee. So,he just accept this as a willing .

Meanwhile,in the hospital Soonjung found a miracle as her legs was recovered faster than ever. It was only Tuesday but yet she was supposed to go home on Friday. Soonjung was so happy although her legs still had the big bruises and she walks a little bit off balance but she can walk.

SOONJUNG'S POV

My legs isn't hurt at all but a little effect of the bruises makes me wobble a bit. At least i can walk now.

"Wah,Soonjung. You healed already?? I think you should thanks someone."said Ji Ae.

"Who?"

"Lay-oppa. Remember?? He have the healing power."Ji Ae teased.

"Aish,haha. Yeah,you're right. Maybe later. He's not here. Hmm. If only i have Kris-oppa's power,maybe i can fly to see Chanyeol or maybe Kai's power. I teleport to his place and being a stalker."i laughed.

Suddenly,someone called me and it's Ye Eun unnie.

"Yoboseyo? Unnie!".

"Oh,Soonjung-ah. I asked a permission from your parents and the doctor that you will be out this afternoon. I'll picked you up since your parents are busy. Get ready okay??"said Ye Eun unnie.

"Thank,unnie. I will."i smiled.

"Ji Ae-ah. Let's packed my stuff. Ye Eun unnie said i will be out this afternoon and now it's 11 am. She will picked us up."i said.

"That was fast. Okay."

We packed our stuff together and the doctor just came in.

"Soonjung,i see you are excited to go back home. Can't wait to see your fiance,huh?"

The doctor gave me a cheeky smile and i just chuckled at his face.

"What are you talking about,doctor?? Haha,i'm just so excited to see the outside again. Not because of him."

"Aish,don't lie. I know how teens are. And in your case,young adults. Don't deny it. I know more than you do."said the doctor.

I just nodded and smiled while rolling my eyes.

"Thanks a lot doctor."i said.

"No probs. Just say hi to exo for me. I-i mean for my daughter. Ne??"

"Ne."

Then,Ye Eun unnie arrived.

"So,how's you leg, Is it okay,now???"asked Ye Eun unnie concernly.

"Yup,but not 100% recovered."i said.

"Ji Ae-ah,mm. Followed us along,okay?? I need you girls to do something especially Soonjung."

Me and Ji Ae exchanged our glances and shrugged our shoulder.

Finally,we arrived at the 'place'.

There's a lot of cameras,crews and lights and others. Then,i was surprised to see Chanyeol.

I waved at him and he walks at me.

"Hey,are your legs okay??? I'm so worried about you. You know how i've been the past 2 days and did you see the tv???"he pouted.

I pinched his cheeks,"Aigoo,i did. Well,that makes me goosebumps."i acted like i'm shivered.

"Yah! How could you???"he yelled.

"YAH! Don't yell at me like that. I was joking. I'm flattered and yet that was the sweetest scene i ever watched."i smiled.

"Chanyeol-ah. Take your position,please."the director called him.

"Okay. Umm,hey did you knew about today??"he asked worriedly.

"Yeah,Ye Eun unnie told me everything in the car. I never jealous of this. I understand a lot."

His big smiles makes me laughed because he looks creepy.

"I'll see you then. We just need to wait for Sulli to arrived.Bye."waved Chanyeol.

I waved at him back.

Ye Eun unnie called me and something came up.

I was so surprised.

 

CHANYEOL'S POV

I'll just sit to get ready for my position. Finally,Sulli's arrived.

Now,we can shoot the mv together but how i wished the lead will be Soonjung.

The first scene was i have to stand still as if i was waiting for the girl and backfacing the camera.Then the girl will give me a backhug and covered my eyes like she wants to give me a surprised and a guessing game. Then,i faced her.

The two of us ready and the director just said "ACTION!"

There i was acting just like my specialty.

The scene went well and then Sulli starts to give me a backhug and covered my eyes as i smiled.

I touched her hands and try to pull away her hands out of my eyes and as i was facing her...

My heart beats faster as if the world stops spinning.

It's Lee Soonjung.

The whole time i thought it was Sulli who was with me and give me the action scene.

The director yelled,"And...CUT! Perfect."

I never expected this will happened. This is what i called destiny. This is heaven.

"But,how-"

Ye Eun noona cutted off.

"Actually,this whole time we just lied to you. We want to make you a surprised,Chanyeol-ah. K.Will said,he knew about you and Soonjung and he even said you two are fits to be in the music video and the song reminds him of you two. It's suits you both since you need to be with each other. Mr Lee Soo Man was in this pranks also because he knows what's the best for his best friend,Soonjung's father."she giggled.

I smiled like a troll and very happy with what just happened.

"It means you and Soonjung will be the lead for the mv."said the director.

"For today,it's just for surprises and complete our first scene. Tomorrow,we will continue again and finished with other scenes okay??"the director said.

This is what the reality i wanted. I feeling like i'm in heaven. Can't wait for tomorrow.

 

*Sorry for the short chapter. So you think Sulli eyh?? Haha...no no no...The next chapter will be the MV scenes. Goodnight everyone...Hhihi*