Twinkle

Love is Trouble

*Hello,really sorry for not updating...don't be mad...I want to thanks to all subscribers and the new reader..nearly 200..wow..i will surely happy and jumping with joy..yeepee...and today,i present to you Chapter 36..haha..enjoy..Today will be Chanyeol's POV*

CHANYEOL'S POV

It has been a week now me and Soonjung see each other. We have been really busy with our schedules. Soonjung is busy with her assignment while me busy with other EXO K members with our fansigning events and music programmes appearances. But we still contacted each other and send a text but no times for a date.

Besides that,the news about our engagement have been getting a lot of positive responsed from netizens. I was really happy. Our parents also know about this nationwide news. I don't care anymore as long me and Soonjung are a happy couple.

But that doesn't mean i will not teased my fans. This is what idols do.

The next day,we received a call by our manager and asked me,Baekhyung,Sehun and Kai to come to the SM building ASAP.

We rushed ourselves with the manager there and quickly arrived at the meeting room.

There Mr Lee Soo Man sitting like a boss.

"Good,finally the four of you came. I have something to discussed."said Mr Lee Soo Man arrogantly.

We just sat like a lost puppies and waiting for the discussion.

"Well,as you all know we have our latest project that is the newest sub unit from SNSD,TaeTiSeo. Their new MV,Twinkle..hmm i decided to put four of you in it as the cameo's."said Mr Lee Soo Man seriously.

We were really surprised and can't keep our happy feelings inside and i knew the most excited one is Baekhyun. In our dorm,since me and Baekhyun are in the same room,he keeps pasting SNSD sunbae posters until his side are full with them.

I'm a fan too but not like him.

As we walked out of the room,Baekhyun was jumping like a kid and kept smiling from start to the finish line. Kai,Sehun and I just stared at him and shook our heads.

We went back to our dorm and we all fell asleep. Baekhyun still smiling in his sleeps.

The day finally came,we went to the set and bowed to our SNSD sunbaenim.

Taeyeon noona said,"Aigoo,cute boys. Don't be nervous and act natural,okay??"she smiled.

We just nodded.

Seohyun noona and Tiffany noona were still prepared themselves.

We went for our make-ups and changing to our costumes.

I was given to be a photographer,Kai and Sehun will be the trollers and Baekhyun will be with the SNSD sunbae members in a dressing room. He will be so happy.

As i prepared myself,Tiffany approached me. I bowed to her.

"Oh,Chanyeol-ah. Someone here to see you."

I smiled and a familiar figure in front of my eyes. My eyes widen as i see it's Soonjung.

I couldn't help but to smile and my heart just danced away inside me.

Soonjung-ah,you don't know how much i miss you. I miss everything about you.

"Noona called her to come here just to give you a support. Noona knows how much you missed her."

I shyly looked down. Omo,how Tiffany noona knows that??? It's like she can read minds.

"Umm,i leave you too alone. Soonjung-ah,glad you can make it here."she smiled.

She tapped both of our shoulders and left.

Undoubtly,I hugged Soonjung tightly and stay like that for a while.

I whispered to her,"I miss you so much. Do you miss me??"

She whispered back,"Yes,a lot."

We broke the hugs and i reached both of her hands and hold onto it.

"I heard there's alot of assignment to do.Really???"i asked concernly.

"Yeah. Now,it's still not yet finished. Oh,by the way. I'm here to support SNSD sunbae not you." she teased me.

"Yah,how dare you!"i stomped my feet.

"Aigoo,look at that face. I'm just kidding. Can i at least have some sense of humor? You're so sensitive. Aish."

"Okay,i just want to test you. No need to be angry,wifey."i said.

"Wifey?? We're not married yet."

"Soon. I mean,really soon."i winked.

She just giggles.

"Chanyeol-shi. It's time for the shoot."said the director.

"Oh,i got to go now. Sit there. I want to see you."

She nodded and sits beside Ye Eun noona.

"Oh,Soonjung-ah. I didn't see you coming."said Ye Eun noona.

"Tiffany unnie asked me to come so i come. And besides,i have a free time."

It's time to roll. Roll like a buffalo??? No,roll the camera. Action!

I just being a paparazzi and give a shot of my acting skills.

But the best part is Baekhyun and his scenes.

He just being all professional but as his scenes ends,his facepalmed himself and smiled 24/7. Maybe he still be a fanboy although in the same company.

 

 

*There,i'm update. Haha...next to come..umm,neh...won't tell...before i forgot,i pass my test and now waiting for a drivers licensed. Hihi,maybe i will drive and bring you all...haha..thanks again for subscribe to my story...Goodnight!!!!*