Happy Ending

Love is Trouble

 

*I feel sad because i have to end this fanfic. Actually i decided to post in on midnight but because of my naughty finger,i hit the backspace and everything gone. I have so much fun writing the final chapter as i listened to EXO K on Younha Starry Night. Uhh,never mind. I'll make the new one. But longer. Before that,i just want to say thank you for subscribing my stroy. Please love both of my fanfics. Love you all. Haha.*

 

9 months later....

SOONJUNG'S POV

Tomorrow is Chanyeol and my birthday. Remember?? I born the same day as him?? Yup,we decided to have a party after he arrived. For now,Ji Ae is staying with me since she know i'm alone. My birthdue is another 5 days. I'm really nervous because the baby will out anythime soon. After a few days break,Chanyeol is really busy the SMTOWN LIVE tour along with other SM artists. Well,i have to undertstand his work now and take everything in a positive way. Our parents also visited me if they have a free time. Right now,Chanyeol and the others are in Shanghai. I heard they will have midnight flight and will be coming tomorrow. Chanyeol never missed a call and sometimes we have some video calls because of missing each other. That's is my everyday life. A few months before,there have been an unexpecting incident happen. Lay and Ji Ae are dating each other. A sudden right??? Here how it goes. Lay need Ji Ae's help when he was writing a song,Ji Ae sang a part making Lay fall for her charm. On the other hand,Ji Ae falls for Lay dancing during his solo performance. Lay confessed to her at the practice room. But their relationship just kept silent. Lay and Ji Ae wants some privacy and avoid the media and tabloid. But that doesn't stop them when their love are more stronger than ever.

Ji Ae is making me a bowl of mushroom soup. I was watching some tv’s. Until I feel something kicking me from inside. “Ouch~.”

“Oh,Soonjung-ah. Are you okay??”Ji Ae rushed herself to me.

“Nothing,my baby just kicked.”I laughs.

Ji Ae chuckled and handed me a bowl. “Here,I hope your baby like it too.”she said.

“Of course he or she like it.”I nodded.

“Yah,doesn’t the doctor said you can tell the gender yet??she asked.

“I know but I just want a surprised. It will not amazed me.”I take a spoon of the soup and we both enjoy watching the shows.

I finished with my bowl and went to the kitchen until I feel something wet coming out.

“JI AE-AH!!!!! My water just broke.”I yelled.

“WHAT??? You need to go to the hospital right now!!! Sit here. Any pain yet??”I shook my head and sit waiting for Ji Ae to packed my stuff. We both rushed to the hospital and immediately put me at the labor room. The nurse checked up on me.

“Mrs Park. If you feel any pain or contraction just breath in and out. One more thing. Is your  husband here??”she asked.

“No,he’s outstation. He will be back soon. Maybe early in the morning.”

“Oh,if you can please call him. The doctor need him to sign a few papers.”she left.

Ji Ae was sitting beside me. “How do you feel??”she asked.

“Urrm,nervous?? Yeah,nervous. I can’t describe my feelings. Both happy and worry.”I said while putting my hand on my tummy.

“Oh,Ji Ae-ah. I need to call Chanyeol. I think he will be back any moment now.”Ji Ae handed me my phone and as I start to call Chanyeol,the first contraction coming.

“Argghhh~~~~~~”I groaned in pain. The pain’s gone and dialled his number. But he called me instead.

“Hey wifey. I’m on my way to Seoul now. How are you??”he asked with his happy tone voice.

“In pain. Having a contraction.”I said coldly while rubbing my tummy.

“WHAT??? ARE YOU AT THE HOSPITAL NOW???”he yelled.

“Yah,don’t shout. Yes,I’m at the hospital now.”

“DON’T WORRY..I’LL BE THERE AS FAST AS I CAN”

He hanged the phone up and tilted my head.

 

CHANYEOL’S POV

I was surprised and happy at the same time when I heard Soonjung is at the hospital right now. All the members surprised to see me and asked if anything went wrong.

“I WILL BE A DADDY SOON..”I shouted.

“WHAT?? SOONJUNG GOING TO DELIVER SOON?? Congratulations,Chanyeol appa. You will be a daddy soon.”said Suho-hyung.

I hugged everyone and we all rushed to the hospital. I noticed all the patients stare at us and they know who EXO are. I find myself Soonjung’s room and see her all calm and relaxed while chatting with Ji Ae.

“Hey,is my wifey okay??”I asked and hold into her hands while kissed her forehead and then her lips.

“I’m fine. I’m 8cm right now so it will probably in a few minutes. I thought you arrived early morning?”

“We just took an early flight. At least I got to see you here.”

I placed my hand on her tummy and said,”My baby will not hurt Umma,right?? Appa can’t wait to see the little angel.”

I smiled. The doctor came in along with the nursed.

“Oh,so are you Park Chanyeol?”the doctor asked.

“Yes,I am.”

“Sign here please.”

“I see there have been a lot of young couple but you both are the good looking one. I think your baby will look cute.”the doctor smiled.

“Thanks doctor." Me and Soonjung smiled.

 

SOONJUNG'S POV

I'm so nervous because now i know all mom will experinced this once. Now,it's time.

I can feel my baby moving inside of me but that what makes me in pain. I sweat a lot on my forehead.

"Okay,Soonjung-ah. When i count to 3,you push. Okay?"

I just nodded as the pain worsened.

I just pushed like the doctor instruct and i can feel the hurt of being a mom to give birth. Chanyeol was always beside me while i just tightened my hand on him.

A cry stops the whole world. Finally,the baby is out. "Congratulation,you both got a pretty baby girl."smiled the doctor.

The nurse cleaned her up and asked Chanyeol to cut the cord. The nurse gave the baby to Chanyeol.

I was crying happily that we finally a parents. Chanyeol stands beside me and talking to his daughter.

"Hey baby girl. Welcome to the new world. Appa's here and umma too. What should appa name you?? Hmm. Got it. Park Yun Hee."he said with his warmly voice.

"Yun Hee? Beautiful name."i said while looking at our baby.

Everything settled. EXO,Ye Eun unnie,our parents rushed into the room and line up to hold our baby Yun Hee.

There's one couple arguing about having a family. Lay and Ji Ae.

"Doesn't baby Yun Hee look cute? Ji Ae,i want a baby too."said Lay while holding Yun Hee in his arms.

"What the-YAH!!! I'm still young."yelled Ji Ae.

"How about them?? They still young too. Plus,they don't even looked like a married couple with a baby. Instead they look like a normal young couple."said Lay.

"They're different. We're different,my Laynicorn."said Ji Ae.

We all laughed at their argument. "Chanyeol-ah,you know how to give a name. I think if i have a baby too,i asks from you."said Luhan.

Because of my condition,i can't be released until a day after that. So,the party just holds inside the hospital.

We're having a blast at the party and everyone enjoy themselves. I know i have chosen a perfect guy for my life.

>>>>>>FAST FORWARD<<<<<<<

CHANYEOL'S POV

Our baby girl just 4 months old. As i having a practised,i bring her to the SM. I can't let Soonjung do everything. If Soonjung don't have any classes,then baby Yun Hee will stay with her umma. If not,then i will take care of her. But her presence just makes everyone melts. All of our sunbaenim likes to play with her whenever they have a spare time. They even offered themselves to take care of Yun Hee if our group are too busy to watched her. Right now,EXO are recording for a special episode of Strong Heart. I bring baby Yun Hee along. All the crew and the stuffs admire her cuteness. Even the MC,Shin Dong Yup sunbae and Lee Dong Wook sunbae also falls for her.

"Aigoo,baby Yun Hee. Kyeopta."praised Shin Dong Yup sunbae.

"$^%&(*&@#.."Yun Hee mumbled.

We all laugh at her answer. "Haha,she don't have her first word,sunbae."i said.

"Never mind,she still in a process of learning."said Dong Wook sunbae.

Finally,the recording start. The studio just fills with SM artist. Ye Eun noona take care of baby Yun Hee while i joined the others.

The show runs smoothly. Now it's my turn to talk.

"First of all,we just want to congratulate EXO K Chanyeol-shi on his wedding. I know we're both late but this is the only chance we've got."said Dong Wook sunbae.

I bowed and said,"Thanks." and smiled.

"So,Chanyeol-shi. How's your marriage life??"asked Dong Yup sunbae.

"Umm,so far everything is okay. My wife actually attends SNU and we're both busy but we understand each other."i nodded.

"Ah,i'm jealous."said Dong Wook sunbae. "Oh,wae?"asked Dong Yup sunbae.

"Well,Chanyeol has married while i'm here stuck being old without a single partner."

Everyone laughed at Dong Wook sunbae words. "You're too picky."said Dong Yup sunbae.

"No,i'm not."denied Dong Wook sunbae.

"Then,maybe you like to marry Jung Juri."he suggest.

".......I still have my priority."said Dong Wook sunbae.

All the people in the studio burst into laughter after the confession. Suddenly,Leeteuk sunbae brings baby Yun Hee inside the studio and passed her to me.

Everyone were all "Awww..."

"So,Chanyeol-ah. Have some words towards your wife."said Dong Yup sunbae.

Taeyeon noona take baby Yun Hee and play with her.

"Oh,wifey. My only yeobo. I just want to say thank you for making me a better person. Without you,our baby Yun Hee will never exist in this world. Our love after having Yun Hee just being stronger than ever. Thank you so much and saranghamnida." i said and giving a flying kiss.

SOONJUNG'S POV

I watched the recording from backstage without anyone know my presence. I arrived in time for Chanyeol sweet speech. That was a very touching message. I was crying when he starts to talk.

As the recording finished,i tensed to surprise Chanyeol.

I closed his eyes. "Wait,this smells. This perfume. Isn't this my wife??"teased Chanyeol.

"Yah,ert. I thought--never mind."

"Hey my parents having a barbeque at my house. They also invited the SM artist."i said.

"Really?? Great. It have been a while since we have a gathering."he said.

Ye Eun unnie approached me and handed baby Yun Hee to me.

"Aigoo. How's my angel?? Tonight harmeoni and harabeoji are having a bbq. Unnie,you should come to."i smiled at Ye Eun unnie.

"Okay. I will be there tonight."

We all get ready for the bbq at my parents house. Although it's just a bbq but a lot of guest coming tonight.

I dressed baby Yun Hee while Chanyeol are waiting for the EXO.

Finally,all the guests arrived at enjoy themselves with their own buffet.

"Wait,Chanyeol-ah. Where's Lay and Ji Ae"i asked.

"I don't know. Don't worry they will be here soon."he said.

Here comes the couple holding hands.

"Sorry,we're late."said Lay while bowing to the guests.

"What are you two doing??"mischiveous maknae Sehun striked.

"Yah. Don't think of that. The road was a little bit busy."flicked Lay on Sehun's forehead.

"Umm,everyone. I have an announcement to make."said Lay.

Everyone looked at him and furrowed their eyebrows.

"As you all know,Ji Ae and I have been a couple for nearly 1 year. So,i just want to say we will be engaged."smiled Lay.

Everyone clapped their hands and congrats the couple. The EXO like always "woo~~~~" like a wolf.

I hugged Ji Ae and congrats her and also Lay oppa.

Everyone happy with their own life. Me and Chanyeol are a very happy couple along with our baby Yun Hee. Ji Ae and Lay have their own love life. The EXO are really successfull in both China and Korea. I finally graduated. Hmm,i can say my life now is perfect. Chanyeol always support me and i support him back.

At last,me and Chanyeol tucked in our baby Yun Hee to sleep and just left me and my hubby.

We went to the veranda and and looked at the view.

He hugged me from my back and rested his head on my shoulder.

"I can't believe we have a child now. I can't believe i'm a mom now."i said.

"Yeah. Me too. But i don't care about that anymore. I knew from the beginning that i want to have a perfect family."he said.

"Me too." i turned myself back and facing him until our faces just a few inches.

He stare at me and slowly land his lips on mine.

We both pushed the kiss away.

He whispered to me,"I love you."

"I love you too."

Then,we stay for a while and enjoyed the fresh air.

Happily ever after........................................

 

*Finally,my first fanfic ended. Huhu,but we still meet at my second fanfic. Haha. After this,i will update my second fanfic. Do wait for it and leave a comments. Thank you all. 200++ are enough for me to say thank you for loving my story. I will try to make my stories interesting and no scenes or . Thanks again. *bowed 90 degrees.* * P/s: I hope the ending is okay..haha. Sorry for the boring ending