Just Us

Love is Trouble

*Hey,just like i promised today will be Chapter 37..Huhu,another 3 chapter and it's finished. Anyway i just want to say thanks for subscribing my first ever fanfics. I'm already in a process of making a new fanfic and i posted chapter 1 last night. Here's the link>>>> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/185911/ulzzang-couple-comedy-romance-you-exo-sehun.. And if anyone willing to make a posters,i'll be glad to. PM me if you want. Love you*

 

SOONJUNG'S POV

Everything ended perfectly. I just can't take off my mind from Chanyeol's character. His confused look makes him hot. How ever he did managed to pull of his scene well with his acting skills.

Until,someone dragged me and put me into the van. And it was Kai.

"Sorry noona, i have to do that. We need to be at Lotte World quickly."

"Why?? Is there some kind of parade there or performance? Concert?? Party??"i asked.

"No. Just that-you'll see."Chanyeol winked.

We arrived at the Lotte World. Some familiar guys standing at the front gate.

And it's EXO M. "Oppa! When did you all arrived here???"i asked Luhan.

"Oh,we arrived yesterday."he said.

"Sorry,Soonjeong-ah. I thought you were busy so that's why none of us called you."said Kris.

"Oh,it's okay. Now,i'm at the final semester. So,what are we doing here again?" i twist my body and looked at Suho-oppa.

"Mmm,we play,we eat,we enjoy and have fun."he smiled.

I nodded and Chanyeol slide his hands on mine.

We play alot of rides.

1. 

2. 

3. 

4. 

 

We all went for extreme rides. As we finished,all the EXO's are dizzy and on their way to faint.

"My head hurts. I think i'm gonna be sick."said D.O and he seems like he wants to puke.

"Me too,i shouldn't eat before i rode this. Now,my tummy feels weird. I wanna go to the bathroom."said Lay.

I just laughed as they all look pale.

"I thought guys are tough and strong. But now,it's not. Can we ride some more??"

"NO!"they said simultaneously. I shrugged my shoulder. "Okay. I guess i wait here then."

I went to the bench and sit for a moment just catch some breath.

Then,they rushed and pushing and pulling themselves into the bathroom. Aigoo,they never grow.

After waiting for them about an hour,finally they all looked healthy.

"So,now are you all okay???"

"Yup,much much muuuuuuch better."said Luhan.

"Good. Now what?"

"I want to play at the arcade" Sehun whined.

"No,i want to play the boat ride."said Tao.

"I want to go to the haunted house."said Baekhyun.

"I WANT TO PLAY THE MERRY-GO-ROUND!" said Kris.

Everybody looked at him straightly with mouth wide open.

"What?"then he looked away.

Back to the argument,they scolded each other,screamed each other until someone caught my wrist.

It's Chanyeol. "Cmon,let's go somewhere else."

The others just busy among themselves so me and Chanyeol just busy with just the two of us.

"Where are we going??"i asked.

"Somewhere."he said.

Why my heart beating faster and faster??? Is something going to happen soon??? Chanyeol,your word just makes me go crazy..don't play with words Park Chanyeol. I know you planned something.

 

*Cliffhanger! Yes! Haha,sorry...To all my subscribers aka my friends,please subscribe my second fanfics. I have given the link above. Thank you and goodnight.*