bad day ever

Love is Trouble

*Hello,i'm so busy lately and fortunately i have some free time until the end of April...May i will start to be busy but i will still update...But of course i will be waiting for EXO debut..Here is chapter 22 and not so happy..a lot of sad moments here...beware...enjoy*

 

After the bad incident,Soonjeong is still in trauma. She can't believe in all her years,that was the first time she being threw with eggs by fans. Good thing,Chanyeol is there to protect her. But unfortunately,the bad luck is stil happening.

 

SOONJEONG'S POV

Today was a disaster for me. I am now covered with raw eggs. I smelled like one too. Chanyeol makes me feel all better and now my trauma became lesser.  Can't believe EXO's fans will be that scary.

My mind couldn't take off about another person who knew about my engagement besides my family and Chanyeol's family. Suddenly i remembered the girl who i saw this morning. She seems pretty weird and she looked at me with this strong gaze.

But impossible...she don't know anything about me. I waited Ye Eun unnie in the waiting room because Chanyeol asked her to bring me home. I need to clean myself. I can't stand this stench all over my body for the whole day. Ye Eun unnie came and bring me home. The EXO's seems worried and I just waved them a goodbye.

Me and Ye Eun unnie head towards to her car.

"Oh,stupid me. I left my purse in the waiting room. Umm,Soonjeongie wait for me here. Don't go anywhere. Okay?"said Ye Eun unnie.

I nodded and wait for her presence. Suddenly about 4 girls approached me and start to disturbed me.

Girl 1,"Well,what do we have here. It's Chanyeol oppa so called fiance."

"Yeah,wow. She's..mmm..i don't know. Pretty? I think.."Girl 2 laughed.

"But not as pretty as us. So,are you Chanyeol's oppa fiance???"girl 3 asked.

I didn't response them because i'm scared. Where's Ye Eun unnie..Aigoo..unnie..hurry back..i'm scared

Girl 4 play flicked my hair and grab me on the jacket,"Yah,Chanyeol oppa is ours. You think you suit to be with him?? Ceh,in your dream,jerk. You don't steal away our favorite oppa or we will kill you for real. Mwo?? Fiance??? Huh,although you're his fiance but Chanyeol oppa does not deserve you at all. She deserves to be with us. You hear that,punk??"

I was shaking with scared and they pushed me off and they all walked away. I feel like i want to cry but i can't let Ye Eun unnie see me like that. A few minutes later,Ye Eun unnie came."Sorry,Soonjeongie. Anything happen?"

I have to lie to her that everything is okay. "No,everything's fine." I smiled fakely.

We drove back to Ye Eun's unnie house. I cleaned myself up and changed to clean clothes.

Chanyeol-ah,i can't live like this. The fans are insane. They bashed me and i don't think i can't handle it anymore. I need to stay away from you starting now. Although it's hard but i have to. I don't want your fans to treat me like this. This for our own good. If i keep hang out with you,the fans will be mad. Although we don't know each other so much but this is the only way. Please understand. 

I cried so much thinking about that while sitting on Ye Eun's unnie bed. I know that this may be a shortest attempt to know Chanyeol but the fans are making me suffer.

 

*Sorry guys,this is the most shortest chapter ever. But tomorrow i owed you all for long chapter. Please wait....*