Lucky

Love is Trouble

*Sorry for not update yesterday. I'm really tired. Anyway,Chanyeol's teaser is out and he is so handsome. Any chanyeol biased here? hihi...here's chapter 6..not much but yeah*

 

Soonjeong and Ji Ae going to the place where they saw Chanyeol for the first time. They decided to wait there until they found him.

Meanwhile,Chanyeol and the others just finished with their practised.

Actually,Lay and Lu Han just arrived in Seoul a few days ago but they didn't get any chance to hang out with the other EXO's.

 

CHANYEOL'S POV

What a day and I'm really tired. I just remembered that Lu Han-hyung and Lay-hyung were stayed back a few days before and didn't get a chance to hang out with us at Hongdae. I give a suggestion to other member by bringing Lay-hyung and Lu Han-hyung to Hongdae and give them a tour. All of them agreed.

Sehun is really excited since he really loves his Lu Han-hyung so much. "Hyung! Hyung! You will have a great time hanging out with us. We like to go to Hongdae you know."

Haha,what a funny maknae.

As we're at Hongdae and it's Sunday too,the place are really crowded with people and seller along the street.

"Wow,I never seen this much people before. It's really happening in here", said Lay-hyung.

They both make an 'O' mouth shape.

All of us continue with our tour.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile,Ji Ae and Soonjeong are getting ready with their mission.

SOONJEONG'S POV

We both waited at the place where we met Chanyeol. It's really hard to start our misson since it's really crowded.

If we make some spy action, people might think us crazy.

"Yah,how can we start if people keep staring at us? I don't want to be known as 'hey,that girl is INSANE'..you know i'm still normal right. Besides,there's no way we can spot him with all these people."

Ji Ae gave me a glare. "Pabo,you know his face right? His face is really one in a million. Don't tell me he has a lot of doppleganger. Than,this WORLD is insane."

I sighed and of course. He has one of a kind face. As we walked through all the crowds,we stopped for a while and headed to the cafe.

"Ah jinjja,this is really tiring. Um,waiter!"

"Oh yes agasshi. What do you want to order?"

"Iced Mocha,please"

"Okay,and you?"

"Same"

The waiter nodded and go for our order. We relaxed for half an hour with our refreshing drinks.

A few minutes later, I speak up.

"So,what now? I don't think he'll be here. Maybe he go somewhere else. He can't be at the same place everyday you know."

As Ji Ae still thinking about the next move,there's some a whole group of customer came in. I looked at them and i was dumbfounded.

What is this Soonjeongie? A whole group of gorgeous boys. Dugeun,dugeun. What's up with your heart Soonjeongie? Why it's beating faster?

My eyes caught on someone. I still can't believe what i see. It's..It's...CHANYEOL!

Calm down Soonjeongie. There's nothing to be worried about.

The group just getting bigger. There are two guys that i never see before when i bumped into him. Maybe they're new and they does not look like Korean to me.

My mind are back and quickly tell Ji Ae.

"Ji Ae! Ji Ae! There he is!"

I shaked her shoulder and she saw him.

"OMG,umm..okay don't panic..for now we just have to wait here until they all going out."

I make the 'okay" hand sign.

We both keep glaring at them without being noticed.

Without a doubt,my mind suddenly lost when i stared at him.

Wow,Chanyeol really are gorgeous. I hope you look at me...for once..heart

 

 

 

*There goes my chapter 6..haha..while i write this,i enjoy it with Big Bang's song Blue...really get the feeling..does soonjeong finally like chanyeol?...hmm..will chanyeol fell for her?  just wait and see...subscribe to my story and i promised to do my best for each chapter...thank you..do leave a comment*