Young and In Love

Love is Trouble

*My hands are trembling right now. I can't write. Haha,that's too dramatic. So,tomorrow i will post the last chapter. And now enjoy the semi final.*

 

SOONJUNG'S POV

OMG,today is the big day for me and Chanyeol. We have spend a lot of time together and met our parents and discussed about the wedding. Luckily,Mr Lee Soo Man approved our wedding.

This is what i wear at the wedding.

Since i don't want my wedding dress to be long,i just want a simple one. It looks beautiful anyway.

For Chanyeol,he wears this.

I took a peek at the groom. He looks so hot.

Just look at Chanyeol. How can i resist that face and looks?? He just too...

I jumped in surprised as i see my bff,Ji Ae.

"Wow Soonjung-ah. You are a goddess. You look so beautiful. Chanyeol will definitely melt."she said while looking at me from head to toe.

"Stop it. This is just a simple ceremony. Not the wedding of the year."i hissed.

"Simple?? I'm sure you will be surprised."she grinned.

My parents visited me in the dressing room.

"Aww,my baby girl looks beautiful today."my mom said.

"Finally,you growing up Soonjung-ah."my dad said.

I can't help but to cry and hugged them as long as i want to.

"Soonjung-ah. We have a news for you."my dad said.

"What is it,appa?"

"Mr Soo Man had bought you an apartment for you and Chanyeol and by tonight,you both will lived there."

"Appa,umma. But why?"

"Well,you can't live with us forever sweety. You have your own family now. Besides,soon maybe we get to see our grandchildren."my mom teased.

I blushed and tried to hide my face.

"Don't worry Soonjung. Your neighbour will be the EXO's."he said.

"What?"i surprised.

"Isn't Chanyeol part of the group? He can't be far away from his group can he? So,hmm that's why."

The ceremony about to start and i was so nervous. "Don't be nervous Soonjung. You look fine."Ji Ae smiled.

I walked down to the aisle with a bouquet of flower on my hand and as i looked up,Chanyeol standing and waiting for me. His face was as bright as the sun and his smile just make my heart swayed.

He looks so gorgeous. Stop smiling,Chanyeol. You're making me more nervous.

I walked besides my dad and finally he hands me on to Chanyeol's hands.

"Take care of her,my son-in-law."He winked.

Chanyeol nodded and take a big breath. "You look amazing."he whispered.

"You too. I can't even recognised you."i smirked.

"Today is the day for our lovely young couple,Park Chanyeol and Lee Soonjung to have their wedding day. Me,Mr Park will be officially married this two myself."said my father-in-law.

Everyone giggled and laughs. "Let's start the wedding."

"You,Park Chanyeol. Do you take Lee Soonjung as your lovely wife?"

"I do."

"And you. Lee Soonjung,do you take Park Chanyeol as your lovely husband?"

"I do."

"With the power invested in me,i pronounced to you husband and wife."

After that,we both kissed and smiled warmly to each other.

>>>>>>>>>>>>Fast Forward<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I changed my dress to more comfortable one.

All the family gathered at the garden and as i walked outside,Chanyeol was chatting with the EXO's.

Until,he saw me. "WOW,wifey. You look hot. Even prettier than you in the wedding dress."he compliment.

"Noona,neomu yeppeo~~"sang Kai and Sehun.

"I wished i can marry you,Soonjeong."said Kris.

"Well,too bad guys. This one is mine and permanently mine."he said while hugging my waist.

"Aish,you boys. Thanks."

"Soonjeong-ah,tonight we will be neighbours. I can't friggin wait."said Suho.

We all enjoyed the gathering and finally headed to our apartment.

"Wow,it looks nice and comfortable," i said.

"Ours are bigger than the one EXO's living so,umm..yeah."Chanyeol said.

We went to our bedrooms.

"Our bedroom is large and huge."my eyes wandered as i saw Chanyeol giggled at me.

We unpacked our stuffs and decided to have a little rest.

I jumped on the bed and closed my eyes.

Chanyeol hugged my waist and as i turned back,our faces just inches away.

"I bet our parents wants to see their grandchildren soon."he said with a sedductive deep voice of his.

"Umm,you're busy and i'm busy. How can i-"he kissed my lips and pull up the blanket until we fall on a dreamland.

CHANYEOL'S POV

Last night was a fun time until i didn't realised it was 9.30 a.m.

"Aish,i'm late." I looked at my pretty wife with her eyes closed and get out of the bed gently without a hint of sound.

I bathed and get myself ready. My mind just thought about about everything that happen yesterday.

Now,i'm a married man. I can't believe i'm a husband now. First in History to be one of the married one in SM. I bet the EXO's will teased me and asked me some ert question.

I heard a yawn coming from my back. I smiled widely and the sleeping Soonjung.

"Good morning,wifey. Have a nice sleep??"

She nodded cutely with her eyes closed and a little pout.

"Where are you going??"she asked.

"Well,as usual. SM. Why? You want to follow?"i asked and suddenly my phone rang.

It's from Mr Soo Man. "Yoboseyo."

"Oh,Chanyeol-shi. Umm,bring Soonjung here. I have a surprise for you two."

"Okay."

"Umm,wifey. Go get ready. Mr Soo Man wants to see us."i kissed her forehead and waited her outside at the living room.

"I'm ready. Let's go."she said.

We went outside and i noticed that a lot of ahjumma's staring at us.

"Aigoo,what a cute couple."/"Omo,they're still young but looks good together."/"What a lovely newlywed couple."

That is what they said. I also noticed that Soonjung is blushed and i just held her hands tightly.

We arrived at SM and enter the practice room. A bunch of petals falling down as the EXO's throw them on us.

"Newly wed has arrived."said D.O.

Mr Soo Man approached us and let us into his office.

"On your wedding day,i didn't have a chance to say congrats on your wedding. So,to make it up. I want to send you both on a honeymoon."

"But,Mr Soo Man."i said.

"No,just received this as one of my gift. And Chanyeol. I will cover everything for you. Don't worry. It will be 3 days and 2 night. Plenty of time you got there."he winked.

Soonjung looked away and i just smiled happily. "Thanks Mr Soo Man. I will. If you know what i mean."i said while Soonjung hitting my arms.

We bowed and like always,EXO's famous eavesdropping.

"Aww,honeymoon??? Hmm,what does the couple usually do on their honeymoon??" Baekhyun asked.

They looked at each other slowly and ran away. Those kids.

Our honeymoon just like everyone else. We enjoyed our time together,look at the view and ehem...you know.."THAT"..thats what i called young and in love. Oh,i almost forgot. Our honeymoon was at London. I feel like i'm in heaven wherever we go. I can't believe i will end up with a girl that i just know for a months and fall in love. It's a miracle. I like to see Soonjung laughs and smiles because that is my weakness. If aegyo,yup i'm the one who likes to make it . Right now,it has been a month of our marriagelife. Instead of being bashed by my fans,i was being support. No bashing or hating. It's support and love. I was being lucky. At EXO K fansign,a lot of fans just give me the 'Fighting' spirit and send their regards to my wifey. Soonjung is really busy with her assignement while me busy with the schedules. We don't even have a minute to spend time together but that makes our love become stronger and stronger.

Finally,we meet at the practice room. I was so happy to see her again and she was so happy to see me while she takes a break. "Hubby!"she jumped on me and hugged me tightly.

She smiled widely as if she has something to say. "What's with the face??"i asked.

"Umm,well. I have a good news and bad news."

"Tell me the good one first."

"Okay. I'm......i'm pregnant."i was so surprised and yet so excited,happy,giggling like a kid because of that happy news.

I hugged her and swing her back and forth. "Wait,what's the bad news??"i asked worriedly.

"The doctor said i will vomit a lot until i reached 3 months of pregnancy. Not only that,i have a lot of moodswings so you better be careful."she poked my nose.

"And..."she continued.

"And??"

"And our baby will be missing the appa."she pouts while rubbing her tummy.

"Aww,no. It will not. I will be always at you and our baby side."i said while holding her shoulder.

"Really?"

"Yup. EXO are taking a break now. So,don't you worry. Oh,i can't wait for our baby."i said.

Again...the howling..the screaming coming from outside of the practice room.

"WOOOO!!! I'LL SOON BE AN UNCLE,"said D.O.

"ME AND SUHO WILL BE THE GODFATHER."said Luhan hyung.

"I WILL HAVE A LITTLE BROTHER!!!! OR SISTER..."said Sehun.

"You guys,seriously? Trolling?? Again?? This time i let you free because of this good news."i said.

"Have you told our parents?"i asked.

"Yup."she nodded.

"How can you tell them first? I'm your husband."i point at myself.

"I called you yesterday and what do you know. I guess you silent your phone. Eh?"

I checked my phone and yes,it was on silent mode. "Sorry."i chuckled.

"Hyung,let's go celebrate this cherish moment."Tao said.

"Good idea. Let's go."

We celebrate this on the ice cream shop. Just to makes something differently.

I know because if we bring Soonjung to some food restaurant,she will get nausea. This place is just perfect.

Another 8 months,i will be appa. I know we're both still young but once you get involved in marriage life,everything will changed. I can't wait to see my precious generation. I promised to take care of you,Soonjung. Guess,everyone wants to know what happens next...

To be continued.....

*Huhu,i'm excited to write this. It is long chapter but i hope you enjoy. Tomorrow,will be the last chapter. Thanks everyone for subscribing my story. I'm in the process for updating my second fanfics,Ulzzang Couple. Love you guys...from my heart*