With You

Love is Trouble

*Oh yeah,chapter 24 is really sad. Huhu,but now continue to Chapter 25...enjoy*

CHANYEOL'S POV

I'm still in shocked about Soonjeong's accident. That was my first time to see the real accident. I can't believe Soonjeong would end up at the hospital. Her parents were still in shocked too because of their daughter and other goes the same as it's really unbelievable. All of us are waiting outside until the doctor let us in. I'm still sitting with the EXO's members and my parents.

I forgot to text her best friend Ji Ae and suddenly she came. It seems like Ye Eun noona was the one who texted her. For me,i never cry for a girl but this was a first to me.

The doctor came,"Are you all related to Lee Soonjeong?"

Mr Lee said,"No. Only me and Mrs Lee are her parent."

The doctor said,"For now,her condition is still weak and i advised to all of you that only one person can be letting in."

Everyone looked at each other until Mr and Mrs Lee looked at me.

"Chanyeol-ah. I suggest you. Please,Chanyeol."begged Mrs Lee.

"But eomonim,i just.."i said.

"Go. Please go. I know you love her. For us. Please?"said Mrs Lee.

I nodded and follow the doctor. The moment i reached at her ward,my heart just break into pieces. I looked at her angelic face while she closed her eyes.

The doctor explained,"Soonjeong was lucky to be one of the survivor. The accident was serious and to be honest her injury also in a serious condition. She's in her critical state now. Other word,she's still in coma. But she will wake up soon. Her legs was broke and i can say her left leg would recover in about 1 to 2 months. It means she either use wheelchair or crutches."

It kinda disappoint me to hear that she needs some support in order to stand up properly. For her,it will be a long period of time for her to walk properly again.

Soonjeong,i can't bear to see you struggling yourself with your broken legs.

I just nodded. "Hmm,i guess i leave you and Soonjeong then."said the doctor.

I smiled,"Thanks,doctor."

I grabbed a chair and sat besides Soonjeong. I kissed her forehead and held her hands.

While i caressed her beautiful face while saying,"Soonjeong-ah. You don't know how beautiful you are when you're asleep. You're like a falling angel while looking like a baby in the same time. Your face,your laughs,your smiles and the way you act are unforgetfull. I promised when everywhere i go,i will always be thinking of you. I promised. Please wake up,my angel." I kissed her hand.

One tear falls from my eyes and i know she can listened to me. Then,i received a text.

From: My Appa

To: Chanyeol

Chanyeol-ah,i trust you to take care of Soonjeongie. I will bring her parents home and will visit her tomorrow. I also told the other to visit Soonjeong tomorrow. 

I reply,

From: Chanyeol

To: My Appa

Okay and i will be sleeping here. Don't worry about me. Goodnight.

Another text i received.

It's from the EXO's.

From: Joon Myun hyung

To: Chanyeol

Hey,the EXO's are all hoping for Soonjeong to get well soon. Cheer up,dongsaengie. We all will be support you and cheer you on. Ye Eun noona said take care of Soonjeong. If anything happens,call us. Okay? Goodnight.

From: Chanyeol

To: Joon Myun hyung

Okay. Thanks hyung. I will always count on you and the other. :)

I decided to sleep here with Soonjeong. I stare at her face until i fall asleep.

 

*Hehe,another update. Don't worry. Tomorrow will be surprised. Thank you and love you..hoho*