Thinking of her....

Love is Trouble

*Here is chapter 5..I'm really sorry if my fanfics kinda boring..but if you think it's great..please subscribe it. Thank You! Love all my readers*heart

 

 

 

As Soonjeong and Ji Ae still discuss about their plan,Chanyeol on the other side have other problems besides the ring. After 2 days of seeing Soonjeong's face,he keep thinking about her in dance practice and also in his sleep.

 

CHANYEOL'S POV

What's the matter with you Park Chanyeol? Why can't you forget her? I'm really going crazy! She just a stranger for crying out loud. Nothing's special about her and God,why must i keep thinking about her? A lot of pretty girls i met but why her? I like her? NO!!! It can't be...

I startled as someone patted my shoulder. It's Lay-hyung. Lay-hyung is one of the kindest member of EXO. If i have any problem,i just talk to him and he will try to solve it.

"Ah,hyung! You scared me!"

He seems to notice my thinking expression.

"Chanyeol-ah,is there something you want to talk about? Tell me and maybe i can try to solve it or help you with it."

I smiled,"Hyung,i...i...."

Then,Jay-songsaengnim came in. He is our dance teacher.

"Okay,boys. Let's start with our practice!"

Our conversation just cut off and we all start practicing.

 

 

SOONJEONG'S POV

Ji Ae told me about her plan. "Okay,here's the plan. We SPY on him."

I was a little blurry but in the same time my mind just went blank.

"What? Spy? On him?" How and why? And How?"

Ji Ae rolled her eyes and explained to me more details about her plan.

"First,we both will go to Hongdae. Second,we go to the place where you first saw him. Third,if we are lucky we follow him until he reach his home. Or better yet,the place where he likes to go."

"But what if he walks with his friends? I mean,you saw it too right on that day. His not alone you know. As i count,there were 11 of them and includes him that would be 12. That's a lot."

"We buy a cap and a pair of glasses. It sorta like a disguise."

I nodded and we proceed with our plan.

We buy two caps and 2 pair of glasses for each one of us.

We reached Hongdae and start our mission.

 

 

*Sorry for short chapter. But anyway,keep support and love my fanfics. I might do a double update but stay tuned...Hehe*