hmm...awkward much...

Love is Trouble

*Yaloo,did you enjoy today's teaser??? The song just speak to me...haha..i bet everyone know who will be next right?? Let's just see tomorrow..readers,i'm truly sorry with my promise..i said that i will make a double update but didn't. To make it up to you i post chapter 12..SURPRISE!*

 

After Soonjeong and Chanyeol knew that they engaged to each other,they pretty much worried what will happen to them next. Since Soonjeong is still studying and Chanyeol is busy preparing for their group debut.There's no way both of them focus on one thing.

It is Saturday,Soonjeong and Ji Ae don't have any classes while Chanyeol busy practicing their dance move. Soonjeong's phone rang. It's his father.

 

SOONJEONG'S POV

I answered my phone. "Oh,appa? What is it?"

"Oh Soonjeong-ah. Can you meet me at the usual place? I want to bring you to certain place. Please come hurry,okay? Bye"

"Ne,bye."

Ji Ae asked me worriedly,"Soonjeongie,what happen? Is everything okay?"

I calmed her,"Yes. Nothin happen. It's just that my father want to meet me. He said he wants to bring me to certain place. Umm,anyway you can go back home right. If not i take you home."

"It's okay Soonjeong. I will be fine. Just go meet your father now. I'll bet he have something to discuss with you." Ji Ae smiled.

"You sure?"

"Yes,I'M SURE. Now go!"

We waved a goodbye and i hurriedly heading to the usual place. Hmm,if you remember the cafe where me and Chanyeol met for the third time that is actually the usual place.

I saw my father and walked towards him. "Wah,it's really hard to be here ASAP. So,what and where do you want to take me?" i asked him firmly. "Aigoo,have a drink first then we go there. You look a mess. Prepare yourself up. We will be meeting an important person."

I look surprise with my big eyes,"An important person? Who? Why? What?"

"Don't ask me so many question,young lady. Just do what i say. Arasseo?"

"Arasseo,appa." I pouted.

After a few moment,my father drive off while i'm just sitting and looking outside the window.

Finally,we arrived and guess what. The place that my father wants to bring me and meet that important person is SMENT or what i like to call SM Entertainment. I was a little bit confused with why my father brings me here. The building seems in a complete secure with the CCTV,security guard,and everything.

I know that SMENT is a very popular company since they born a lot of superstars such as TVXQ,Super Junior,TRAX,SNSD,f(x),SHINee and BoA. But i still don't understand why i came here.

My father grab my hands and walked into the building. My eyes just can't stay still. I looked around and the building seems pretty huge. I open my mouth the whole time when i see something amazing like those SuJu's poster and pictures,they look so handsome and attractive. SNSD slim long legs and perfect body figure,SHINee with their pretty flower boy faces,f(x) with their colorful image and pretty faces,TVXQ and their strong body with tall heights and more.

My heart just can't describe how flattered i am to be here in this building where my favorite idols always go.

We both stand in front of their CEO's office. The sign says 'SM's CEO,LEE SOO MAN'.

I was shocked and he greet us with a smile. Not very cute or attractive smile though.

"Oh Mr Lee In Su. How are you? I was expecting to see you."

"I'm fine."my father smiled.

Well,my father's name and his name are the same with "Lee" on it but they are not siblings.

Mr Soo Man looked at me,"Oh,In Su-ah..is this your daughter? She's really pretty."

I shyly smiled,"Yes,yes she is.Her name is Lee Soonjeong." I bowed 90 degree.

"You know In Su. She has that girl group package. She can be our trainee. If she wants to."said Mr Soo Man.

"Haha,it's okay Soo Man. For now i just let her study first. Anyway,she doesn't  interested in this entertainment industry."

Mr Soo Man nodded. "Soonjeong-ah,you can walk around the building and maybe see what other trainee do."

I nodded and starts walking. I found a lot of cool places like the arcade,the singing room,instruments room,karaoke room and practice room. All the rooms are really huge.

As i walked by the practice room,i heard singing and footsteps like they are dancing or something. I sneak back and saw a lot of cute boys dancing and singing with their sweats. I speak softly to myself,"Woah,they must be training hard."

I didn't catch up as my eyes looking elsewhere,someone saw me. "Wait,you look familiar. Isn't that Soonjeong?"

I startled. "Yes,it is her. Soonjeong-ah,don't you remember us? We are EXO."said Xiu Min.

My heart just burst into pieces when i heard 'EXO'. I know Chanyeol will be there. I smiled while looking at them.

Then,Suho grab my wrists and i stopped in front of them. I saw Chanyeol who seems to be glance at me.

Lay asked me,"Soonjeong,what are doing here? Do you want to become a trainee here?"

My mouth just won't opened and force it,"N..No..I just..umm..*shakes head*..My father wants to meet Mr Soo Man. Then,Mr Soo Man asked me to walk around the building. That's all."

"Oh,i'll bet your father and our CEO have a lot to discuss. How about you sit here and see us doing our practice. Okay?"said kindly D.O.

I nodded. I knew Chanyeol's eyes were on me the whole time. I stay away from looking at him.

Their practise starts. Their song are quite good and their dance step is awesome.

What's wrong with Chanyeol? Even in the practise he steals a few stare towards me. Does he know about our engaged? I have a feeling he already knows.

The practice ends perfectly. "Wow,you guys did amazing job. Everything was synchronize and one word,perfect."

I gave them a thumbs up. They all happy and i saw Chanyeol's smirked. I think Chanyeol try to control himself to look cool but i know he have the same feeling as mine. Not "love" feelings but "awkward" feelings. As if we try to hide about our engagement.

 

 

 

 

*This is a long chapter. I'll try to post chapter 13 tomorrow before another teaser released. Hihi,i bet a lot of exo fans have a new habit. Everyday check if they will be any teaser and pic of EXO. Goodnight everyone!!!*