Disbelief

Love is Trouble

*Annyeonghaseyo!!!! So,i did read your comments and it looks like ae cha is in trouble!!! Hihi,so the teaser was I HATE YOU....okay,so here i am giving you chapter 30...enjoy!!!*

SOONJEONG'S POV

I was sitting on my bed and read some news that Ji Ae send me. I'm bored in the hospital and i can't wait to be released this Friday. So here i am reading the newspaper until one articles caught my attention.

"EXO-K member,Chanyeol admits to be in a relationship for 4 years"

My heart crashed as i saw the articles and still can't believe it. When i read the whole thing,i became weak all of a sudden.

No,this is not true. Chanyeol,tell me if all of this about you dating and all are false. How can he admits that easily?? Or what if everything are true??

My tears starts to form. Ji Ae came to my room and saw me crying hardly. She runs towards me and asked me worriedly.

"Soonjeong-ah,what happen???". She puts her arm on to my shoulder. I gave her the newspaper and read it.

She can't believe with her own eyes too. "Soonjeong-ah.."

"What if it's true?? What if he's been lying to me this whole time? How can i handle this kind of situation,Ji Ae-ah? Tell me."

"You know,this can be rumors or gossips. It can't be true in everything. Plus,Chanyeol loves you so no way he loves other girl. Trust me. Chanyeol will never lie or cheating."said Ji Ae.

I tried to smile but Ae Cha's words strike again.

Once he is famous,he will forget you,dumbed you and maybe cheating on you..

Everything just confused me and i decided to sleep just to let off a little bit.

"Ji Ae,i want to sleep. You can deal to be alone right??"i asked her.

She nodded and said,"Yes. Just take a rest there. I will not leave you alone."

I closed my eyes and sleep.

 

CHANYEOL'S POV

My mind is full with worryness and Soonjung. I can't imagine how disappointed she will be when she saw the article of me dating that jerk. Today,we have to go back to Korea. I'll bet there will be a lot of fan hates me.

Then,Ae Cha approached me and look all innocent.

"Hey,babe!"

I pushed her away and slapped her face. I can't control my feelings anymore.

"STOP IT,AHN AE CHA! I can't live like this. I have someone else. I love someone else and soon she will be my future. I know you were my first love but that doesn't mean i have that kind of feeling anymore towards you. Lee Soonjung is everything to me. Before,you are everything but now you are nothing. Please don't disturb me and Soonjung,"i shouted.

"Soonjung,Soonjung,Soonjung. Does she needs to be in your words everyday??? Can't you just forget about her? Why Chanyeol?? You will regret for released me."she said while crying.

All the members gathered around to see what happen.

"What? Regret? When it's you,there's no regret at all. If you really love me you would never kiss that guy back. Don't tell me you planned all this just to get revenge."i said,

She widen her eyes and walked away.

Suho-hyung asked me,"Yah,what just happen??"

The members looked at me curiously as they waited for my answer.

"I can't stand her,hyung. She makes everything looks difficult. When will our flight to Korea,hyung???"i asked.

"Umm,3 PM. Why?"

I looked at my watch and and it's just 12 PM. I knew i have to fix something before our flight.

I rushed to the elevator and went down. There's like a lot of fans waited and reporters. The members,our manager and other followed my footsteps and see what will happen.

I knew i have to do a right thing. Before the news spread all over the world,i better fix this stupid rumors and gossips.

 

SOONJUNG'S POV

Somehow,i managed to sleep for 1 hour only. My eyes just opened and i felt fully awake. I saw Ji Ae who sits and then she saw me.

"You awake?? Well,that was fast. I though you will sleep for another 3 or 4 hours. What makes you awake??"asked Ji Ae.

"I don't know. Hmm,Ji Ae-ah,can you turn on the tv. I want to watch some good tv programmes."

She nodded and we watched it together. Suddenly,there was a live entertainment programme. I watched it eagerly.

Unexpected situation came up.

The venue took place in China and that makes me think about Chanyeol. He's in China right now.

Surprisingly,i saw the EXO's there in the tv.

I think they want to know about the relationship. Duhh..

I rolled my eyes as if i don't care but inside of me i really miss Chanyeol.

My eyes widen as i saw Park Chanyeol.

 

CHANYEOL'S POV

I asked the manager,"Hyung,before we go can i clear all this rumors up??? I don't want people to think i'm in relationship with Ae Cha. Please,hyung??"

Our manger nodded. Then,i saw Ae Cha came and looked at me. I rolled my eyes and headed myself towards the reporters,the fans and the media.

As they asked me so many questions,i took a mic and started to response.

"All this rumor is not true at all. Honestly,i did dated a girl before but that was in a past. We broke up. Right now,i just want to confess. I'm engaged. I'm taken by someone that i really love. I never thought i will fall for her but her charms makes going crazy about her. Her smiles,her laughs,her kindness and her sincerity makes me to fall for her. Although we just knew for a few months but the way she show me her honest side just makes me realise how beautiful she is" i smiled.

"I know this may be hard for the fans to accept the reality but this is what we called reality. Anyway,the girl that i meant is Lee Soonjung. Soonjung-ah,do you watched this?? I confessed about our engagement and most important thing is my feelings. I hope you watched this and realised how much i love you. I know i'm not a perfect guy but i will try to be a good fiance or better yet a good husband.I just wish you're not the one who suffers from the accident but it suppose to be me. Sorry if i don't give a full shield to protect you.Please forgive me.Saranghae."i cried.

Suddenly,some fans spoke koreans. "Oppa,it's okay. We will still be your fans. You deserve to be with the one you loved and we'll promised to give you all the support and love. We don't mind. Really. We used to that. Oppa and Soonjeong unnie,Hwaiting!"

I smiled and and turned back. "Thanks."

The members smiled and Luhan-hyung said,"That's our Chanyeol."

Ae Cha gave me a death glare and i approached her. "After all of this,do you still want to wait for me??"

She stomped her feet and walked away.

Anyway,i felt satisfied with what i just did and we're all getting ready to go to the airport.

 

*Well,i don't want the drama to be long but there will be another drama. Hihi,keep commenting. I love your comments. Hoho...Goodnight*