EXO's showcase 2-China (2)

Love is Trouble

*Yes,finally another day another update. So,i know perhaps that the previous doesn't involve the china showcase and for this chapter there's BAD thing happen...omo..i don't like how the story goes but how will Chanyeol and Soonjung handle this kind of situation? Let's find out..*

AE CHA'S POV

I was pissed when i found out that Chanyeol has engaged. Although i am his ex gf but my feelings towards him is still there. And yes,i'm one of the SM's trainee. Me and Chanyeol started dating when we still trainees. Everytime we finished training,he would visited me and we will eating ice cream together. One thing that we missed when we're still dating were we never kissed.

As for today,i took a 'visit' at the hospital to see his 'precious' fiance,Lee Soonjung. I told her that i was the one who spread the news about their engagement. One more thing,did i mention i'm also the one who hit her? Yes,i did.

The day when the two of them having a date at the stream,i was being a stalker and kept my eyes on them. I couldn't helped but to feel irritated and full of anger inside of me.

I can say my appearance will be for REVENGE. Anyway,tonight i will be going to China to see Chanyeol and better yet i will meet him face to face.

Just you wait and see Lee Soonjung! Park Chanyeol will be mine.

 

CHANYEOL'S POV

I was so excited to be in China because i never have my overseas trip before. All the member keep bragging about having a trip to China but the most excited member will Kris-hyung,Luhan-hyung,Lay-hyung and Tao since they were born there.

My eyes couldn't closed just to think about the trip and of course Soonjeong. Sadly,the showcase will not be livestream or else she could see me the whole time.

The day finally came,our departure to China. "Guess someone will be missing his fiance,"teased Luhan-hyung.

Everyone nodded and i pretend i didn't hear a thing. We just chat along the way before arriving to Incheon Airport.

On our way to the gate,I want to call Soonjeong but the fans were so loud that i can't barely hear myself talked.

"Wow,look at our fans. They're precious. I could feel the smell of success."said Xiu Min-hyung.

"Really,hyung?? I want to smell too...wait, i don't smell anything. I just feel the air from the aircond." said Chen.

"Aigoo,never mind. Just smell my perfume instead." reply Xiu Min-hyung. Chen sniffed Xiu Min-hyung shoulder.

"Hyung,you smelled nice. I love your fragrance."smiled Chen.

After all of us being inside the plane and finally arrived at China. And of course they were fans waiting for our arrival.

With their banner,sign,and everything,we all smiled. We quickly headed to the hotel and prepare for our showcase. We went rehearsel and getting ready with our hair,makeup and costumes. It's time.

We make our shoutouts leading by Kris-hyung. "1,2,3. WE ARE ONE! WE ARE EXO! HWAITING!"

It's time for our History performance and it turns out perfectly.

As i waited for my turn with Kris-hyung,i called Soonjung. Since it's one of my to do list. I called her but no answer.

Where is Soonjung??? Why she didn't pick up??

"What's wrong,Chanyeollie???"asked Suho-hyung.

"I called Soonjung but there's no answer."

"Maybe,she's asleep. She must be tired."

"Yeah. Then,i should send her a text instead."

Suho-hyung nodded.

 

To: My Princess

Hey,are you asleep?? I'm still waiting for my turn. I starting to miss you.

 

As i waited,there's no reply. What's wrong with Soonjung???

Suddenly,there's a girl approached me. And it was my EX-GF,Ahn Ae Cha.

What is she doing here??? Shouldn't she be at SM right now?? This is a surprised visit.

"Chanyeolie,i miss you."she hugged me.

I pushed her away. "What are you doing here?" i asked her unpleasently.

"Well,i came here all the way from Seoul just to see my favorite guy."she smiled.

Her smile is not sweet anymore but instead ugly. Uggh,i just hope this is Soonjung.

"Stop it Ae Cha. I have no feelings towards you right now. I'm in love with someone else. Please. Get yourself out of here."

I walked away from her and yet she followed me. She grabbed my wrist. "Wait,your in love?? With who?? Soonjung?? No way. Remember,i'm your first love."

I looked at her,"Yes,with Lee Soonjung. First love to me doesn't count at all. Maybe that's why we're not destined to have our first kiss. We're not deserved to be with each other."

She ate my words and stand frozenly and being dumbfounded.

I pulled my hand away from her hands and walked away.

Why is she suddenly appeared in front of my eyes?? I thought i blew her off for good. What's the meaning of this?? This isn't right. Why i feel there's something not right??

Finally,it's my turn and to perform along with Kris-hyung. My good mood suddenly gone and yet i have to act like i'm having fun.

I gave the best they i could ever pull off with 'Two Moons' performance. All the way,my mind actually thought about Soonjung.

That Ae Cha girl makes me sick by just looking at her. She acts all innocent but she was the one who cheating on me. No way me and her will be back..No..i will not let this happen. I will try to get rid of her.

 

*Another cliffhanger?? hihi..Ae Cha is annoying don't you think?? A REVENGE??? Hmm...thank you all and love you so much..*