EXO's showcase

Love is Trouble

*Hello guys,sorry for the long hiatus..not long just a few days because busy with some things..hehe,but here i am back again updating my story and wow,nearly 100 subscribers??? Thank you so much..i will give some improvements on my story,and everyone wants Soonjung to wake up..hmm..but i warned you..there will be a lot of Chanyeol's pov...enjoy!!!*

CHANYEOL'S POV

It has been a whole day i spend my time in the hospital with Soonjung,i kinda remembered that tomorrow is EXO's showcase and i haven't been practised a lot with other members. But they understand my situation right now. They hope for the best. As soon as i wake up,i saw Soonjung's angel face and she still unconcious. Although i'm really hungry since i don't eat these whole days but seeing her face makes me forget about my supper.

I hold her hands just to make wish. I mumbled,"Soonjeong,please wake up. For me. Jebal."

Suddenly,i felt a sudden movement from her hands. She moves slowly and hold tight with mine. I was surprised and yet so happy. "Soonjeong-ah,are you awake?? Please tell me you are awake."i said with hope.

She opened her eyes slowly and glance at me,"Chanyeol-shi. Is that you?? Where am i??",asked her with weak voice.

"You're in the hospital. You were hit by a car. Remember?? The doctor asked you to rest a few days."i said while holding her hands.

She slowly get up and sit on the bed. "Oh,yeah. I remembered. I suddenly hate the car that hit me. The person left without any responsbilities. Ughh,it's annoying."she said.

I chuckled to her words,"Haha,never mind. At least you're saved now. If not i will go crazy. You know i will be loonatic and overdone myself if i don't have you."

She smiled. She looked at her left legs and shocked with herself. "Chanyeol-ah,what happen to my left leg?? It's numb."

I explained to her,"The doctor said there's nothing wrong with that. You can walk after 1 or 2 months after the full recovery. Don't worry but for now you will use the crutches or the wheelchair."

She seems pretty shocked with my explanation but she understands it,

"I will choose the crutches. I don't want to use wheelchair."she said.

I nodded,"Okay. You will."

The doctor came in and smiled at us.

"Oh,hello Miss Lee. Finally you woke up. It seems like you're full of spirits. Hmm,good for you. If other patients,they will wake up after 3 or more days to conscious but you are miracle."

"Thanks doctor."

"Umm,i will check you up and your legs too."

The doctor are checking up Soonjeong and the doctor seems satisfied.

The doctor explained to both of us. "Miss Lee. You're stable and you legs are still in the same condition but don't worry. Your legs still have a lot of chances to full recovery. I'm pretty sure of it."

She smiled with full satisfication. "So,aren't you Chanyeol from EXO K?"asked the doctor.

I nodded,"Yes,i am."

"My daughter is a fan of yours and she will definitely wants your autograph."he said.

Soonjeong just chuckled to herself while i sign the book.

"Thanks. She will be crazy after this. By the way,good luck on your marriage."The doctor left.

We blushed as we heard him said that.

"So,Park Chanyeol is famous now. Hmm,my fiance will have some popularities especially towards the noona fans. Phew."teased Soonjeong.

"What?? Haha,see. Even your fiance are famous and now he will become a superstar along with Mrs Park Chanyeol. I will imagined that now." i laughed.

"Pfft,whatever."

After a few moments,Soonjeong's parents,my parents,EXO's,Ji Ae and Ye Eun noona visited her and glad she's alright. We all have a lot of good times together.

Soonjeong,i wish you could come to the showcase. It will give me more strenght to do a better performance. But because of your health,i just want you to rest.

 

SOONJEONG'S POV

Finally,i'm concious and everything went well except for my left legs. Never mind,at least it still can recover is enough for me.

Ji Ae stay with me now since Chanyeol needs to prepare for EXO's showcase today. I dying to go but the doctor said i need to get some rest.

I said to Ji Ae,"Ji Ae-shi. I need to go to the showcase. Please???"

"No,don't you hear the doctor. He wants you to rest."

"But,only for today. I heard that tomorrow the showcase will be at Beijing so i don't have a chance to go there. Since it's still in Korea,i need to go. Tomorrow i won't see my prince you know. Huh."I pouted.

"You can go." some voice appeared. It looks like the doctor heard what i whining to.

"But only for today. Okay???"said the doctor.

"Really doctor?? Oh my..thank you doctor. Thank you so much."I smiled widely.

I prepared myself up and ready to attend the showcase. Ji Ae called Ye Eun unnie and hide my presence from Chanyeol. I want to make this as a surprised. He still clueless.

I wear this to the showcase.

The sunglasses just to hide my face from noticing by the fans.

Ji Ae asked excitedly,"Ready?"

"Ready..let's go!!"I said while walking with my crutches.

 

CHANYEOL'S POV

Today is the day for our showcase. I was really nervous although we already debut. (Just pretend the showcase held after their debut although it's other way around)

All the EXO's are nervous because this time the fans will gathered around and it feels like we are having a concert. After all of us are ready for our showacase,Suho-hyung teased me,"Aigoo,what happen to your hair Chanyeol-ah?? Haha,you look like a hobo."

I hit Suho's hyung arm,"Hyung,don't call me that. It's just a style. Anyway,the fans will think me as adorable. Sheesh."

"Really? Adorable?? Haha,okay okay. Whatever you say."said Suho-hyung.

Now,it's time our showcase finally started as Leeteuk sunbaenim were the MC. We walked out to the stage and a lot of fans attended. As fans were busy chanting our names,i noticed Ye Eun noona ran to the EXIT and greeted someone up.

My eyes widen as I saw Soonjeong walks down to the hallway with crutches to support her. I was really surprised even the EXO's. But since the fans were watching,they seems to pretend nothing happen and be professionals as they can be.

My smiles appeared as Soonjeong waved at me and mumbled,"Hwaiting!" for me.

My spirit have lift up and i became more energetic. I introduced myself as my eyes on Soonjeong.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm EXO K Main Rapper,Chanyeol imnida." She giggles as she seems to notice at my dorky action.

The intro ended and we went back to the backstage to prepare for our performances.

"Wah,can't believe Soonjung noona attends the showcase."said Sehun.

Everyone nodded in agreement. "But that makes Chanyeol the happiest person on earth."said Luhan-hyung.

I shyly looked away. As the other's are still performing,i send a text to Soonjung.

From: Chanyeol

To: My Princess

Hey,after this is my performance with Kris-hyung. Since i'm the rapper,well this songs is not romantic at all but i'll make sure to do something from you. Watch me,okay?? Chu~

She replied,

From: My Princess

To: Chanyeol

Haha,okay..i understand. You are one bad rapper. Send me a peace sign will you?? I'm out of idea here..huhu

From: Chanyeol

To: My Princess

Okay,but don't surprised if my voice is a little husky when i shout. Love ya..heart

Me and Kris-hyung ready for our songs,Two Moons.

I showed off my charismatic performance along with Kris-hyung. At the end of performance,i make a simple peace sign just for Soonjung but the fans started to scream.

Added up with my winked to her she just giggles with Ji Ae. Now,it's time for our interview.

Leeteuk sunbae asked so many questions and the maknae's doing some aegyo and baekhyun do some y CF commercial's for himself and a lot more. I was enjoying so much because i can say this is the happiest day of my life.

After our successfull showcase in Korea,we will head off to Beijing tomorrow and yes Soonjung will not be there.

We went backstage and saw Soonjung sitting as she waits for us.

"Noona,are your legs okay already?"asked Kai.

"No,still the same. After this showcase i will be back to the hospital."

"Hmm,how about we have a picnic at the hospital?"suggest Lay-hyung.

"Yeah,i saw there's a garden at the hospital and the view is great. Since our fans gave us a lot of foods,so no need to buy one."said D.O.

"So,what are we waiting for? Let's go."jumped Baekhyun excitedly.

As we arrived at the hospital,we sat at the garden with city's view. Surely,it was stunning.

As usuals,i sat beside Soonjung.

"Soonjung-shi,we will celebrate this for our successful showcase and debut along with your health quickly recovered."said Kris-hyung.

Everyone held up their cups and said "Cheers" then drank. "Wow,this juice is delicious. Our fans sure knows how to make this delicious drinks."said Chen.

Then,Ye Eun noona asked me to feed Soonjung. I blushed along with Soonjung.

"Chanyeol-shi,you don't even know how to feed a girl?? Feed her. She's sick. Be more gentlemen."said Ye Eun noona.

Well,a guy has to do what he needs to do. I picked up a slice of salmon and feed it to Soonjeong's mouth.

The boys were howled and woohoo their voices like a crazy people. Those guys. When will they learn?? Sheesh.

We all having a great time together and bring out some laughter.

Hmm,tomorrow to Beijing. I will make a permanent what to do list for tomorrow. 1.text Soonjung. 2.call Soonjung. That's all i need to do. Never ever forget this.

 

*Pheew,what a day. I spend about 3 hours to do this..haha,get a little dreamy myself. Anyway,this is a long chapter. I know there's not much romantic scene here i'll make sure there will be next. So stay tuned. Anyway,i love Chanyeol's hair. He looks like an elf. Haha..Goodnight everyone. Sorry for the boring chappie.*