trolling.... (2)

Love is Trouble

*Sorry for not updating my stories. I was so stressed out and tomorrow i can't update because i will have my driving test. Hihi,if i'm pass i will have my driving license smiley but if i'm not then no driving license for me frown. Maybe i will update on the weekend but i just want to say this fanfic will end soon. I want to make another EXO fanfic and i don't know which member will be the main one. But now in my mind i'm thinking of doing Sehun or mmm..i don't know but anyway wished me luck wink*

 

SOONJUNG'S POV

It was a romantic day for me as i was filming a music video with my fiance Chanyeolo. Don't mind with the nickname but to me it's cute though.

The whole day of filming it's just filled with smiles and laughter. I can't even controlled my feelings despite this day is the best day ever. One thing i knew was I bumped into Chanyeol at the street and poof i fell for him. With that derp face of his and sometimes he appeared in curly hair just makes me think of him everyday.

So,the MV just ended perfectly and all the crews and the producer and the director clapped their hand with satisfication.

The last thing that me and Chanyeol did was bowed to them and thanked them and then left along with Ye Eun unnie.

"So,i saw what you did today."Chanyeol said.

"What did you saw??? I did nothing."

"Well,you smiled and you like it. No,you love it."Chanyeol grinned.

"WHAT??? I smiled just like in the script and is it wrong to smile??? Is it??? And i like what??? You are so weird."i left him.

"YAH!! Where do you think you're going??? Yah,wait for me!!!" He chased me.

I went somewhere to hide and i acted like i'm not in a good mood. He seems to be fooled by me.

As he stopped with his eyes wandered around, i surprisingly gave him a backhugged.

With my squeaky voice,"I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!" and make the bbuing bbuing aegyo.

He seems to be in his poker face expression. I pouted and he pecked me on my lips.

"One more pouts and another sweet kiss from my sweet lips will landed on my Soonjeongie."he warned.

"Pfft,your lips not sweet. It's just sour,salty,bitter and tasteless."i teased.

"What??? If you want to know,girls like my lips."he said proudly.

My whole body just boiled up and any moment it will be explode.

"What did you just say??? Girls like your lips?? So you have been kissing other girl than me."I looked away and sulked with my arms crossed.

"But,they never touched it. They just envy it. Don't be jealous,my dearest Soonjung. They will be more envy if they knew your my first kiss."

I smirked and looked at him. "Okay,if that's how it goes. You know what. Park Chanyeol is something for me."

"Really?? Well,Park Chanyeol wants to know that something. What is Park Chanyeol to Lee Soonjung?? But first,Lee Soonjung needs to know what she means for Park Chanyeol"

"Umm,what??"

He leaned closer to my face and said,"Angel".

I chuckled as i heard he said that. It's my time now.

I leaned closer my face to his. "Then,you are my Heaven."

We both went to SM building and straight to the practice room. Apparently,there no one in the room. Only me and Chanyeolo.

Awkward silence for a moment. "So,what do we do now???"i swing my feet and puffed my cheeks.

"Umm,well. How about we hear an MP3. While waiting for the others."

"Okay." We plugged the earphones in to one on each side and hear some songs.

As we swoon ourself to the song,there's some weird movement i saw. And what do you know,it's EXO.

CHANYEOL'S POV

I saw some weird shadow with weird action in front of me. The're dancing without a music.

And EXO member it is. There's Kai makes his famous ballet dance,Luhan-hyung and Sehun with their sedductive move and serious face,Lay-hyung with his Nobody dance,Kris-hyung with his up and down move with his famous poker face,Xiu Min-hyung and Baekhyun making their noisy bbuing bbuing aegyo,Suho-hyung just sit around and blankly look at the ceiling,Tao with his wushu,D.O stand for a while and joined Suho-hyung together. Chen just looked at them and a sudden siren noise came from his mouth. What are they doing??

"YAH!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING????"i shouted at them.

"Well,we just need a little attention. That's all."innocent D.O said.

"A little?? What do you mean by little??? That was a disaster."i yelled.

For a moment,i was a little bit annoyed because i just want to spend time with Soonjung.

SM buidling is large so i take Soonjung to the cafeteria,and of course the EXO's follow us along.

We sit at the same table and as i want to talk to Soonjung,Kai interrupt. "Noona,i like you. You're cool."

Soonjung just smiled.

Soonjung was sitting across me and between Kris-hyung and Xiu Min-hyung.

As i want to give Soonjung a piece of meat,something landed in front of me. A piece of cucumber.

"What the??? Stop playing with food,Sehun-ah."i yelled.

"Hyung,you know i hate cucumber."

I just shake my head.

Then,as i wants to washed my hands..someone showed his hands on and off at me. And it's Chen.

 

What's with the trolling??? Aigoo,they are so immature. Are they try to get a revenge on me?? I did trolled at them when we were eating with Soonjung before. Today will be a long journey..

*sighed*.

 

 

*This is average length of chapter. Anyway guys,i'm writing this just to let out my stress for my test tomorrow. And now,i did but i'm still nervous. Anyway,180++ subscribers???? Wow,love you so much...muah muah...Goodnight!!! *