EXO's showcase 2-China

Love is Trouble

*Huhu,sorry for taking so long..you know since EXO's MAMA,the mv's,the debut stage,the album and the showcase and everything is EXO so that's why..hoho,but now i'm back...for subscibers,thank you so much and already surpassing 100..wow..love you..hope you all leave a comment after reading my story just to see your feelings,your opinion and other...i will read your comment and i'll try to reply it..so here's Chapter 27.. :)*

 

SOONJEONG'S POV

After EXO's successfull showcase here in Korea,we all having a picnic just to celebrate their showcase. Everything just flawless.

Chanyeol's feeding me,he blushed and the EXO's are having their fanboy moment when they're watching us.

Finshed with our picnic and it's time for me headed back to my ward. Since the EXO's needs some rest so they have to go back and waved their hands towards me.

Except for this one person,Park Chanyeol.

He still stand beside me and keep staring at me. "Why are you still here?" i asked him confusingly.

He answered,"Well,it's just that i don't feel like i want to go first."

My eyebrows crunched,i gave him 'what are you talking about' look.

He suddenly took out 2 lollipops from his pocket. He gave me a strawberry flavour while him is apple flavour.

I smiled as i saw the lollipops. I unwrapped it and it in my mouth. I the flavour and it makes me calm.

He also unwrapped his lollipops and give a slight taste with his tounge.

He looks unsatisfied. "That's strange. This is my favorite flavour but there's something less in this flavour. I think it needs one more ingredient and it better be sweeter than a sugar."

I don't understand with what he said so i try to answered it,"Honey??"

Suddenly he placed his lollipops on my lips for a second and put back in his mouth."Ah,that's better. I didn't know your lips will be this sweet," he teased.

I laughed at his action as i thought, Omo,is that indirect kiss??? My lips? Sweet?? Please..pfft

"Pfft,stop with your kiddy action. I need to go back. Otherwise,the doctor will be searching for me."

"Arasseo,i will call yo-"Chanyeol cutted off by Suho that suddenly dragged him away.

"Don't worry Soonjung-shi. We will call you the moment we arrived at China."said Suho.

I just nodded and waved at them.

Hmm,sadly their showcase in china can't be stream live..but at least i attend the korean one,i feel grateful..

As i make my way to my ward,i trumbled with someone. It's a girl. A famiiar one that is.

Wait,where have i seen this face before?? Think. Think. Think. Yeah,a girl that spy on me when i was with the EXO's in the practice room. Why is she here? She seems not pleased.

"So,we meet again. I heard that you're Park Chanyeol's fiance. Anyway,in case you don't know me. I'm Ahn Ae Cha. Chanyeol's ex-gf."she said.

I was surprised with her intro and yet Chanyeol did say about his first love. "Oo,oh. Ne. Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Lee Soonjung."

"Well,about your engagement. It was I who spread the news. I was hoping for a negative response,and yet there is. You know you don't deserve to be his future wife. And better yet,he did told me that he don't like marriage. He don't want to be in status as a husband when he is famous. Once he is famous,he will forget you,dumbed you and maybe cheating on you."

I froze with her statement and couldn't say another word. Good thing,Ji Ae came up and bring me to my ward.

As i lay back,Ji Ae asked me about Ae Cha. "So,who's that girl? Do you know her???"

I shaked my head and thinking in a deep thought.

Why she suddenly appeared?? What's wrong with her?? The look in her eyes are full with hateness and revenge. Soonjungie,you better be careful. But what if the thing she said about Chanyeol is true?? Uhh,this is not good..

 

 

*Sorry for the short chapter guys,i will make a cliffhanger here...just to get you suspened..and again sorry for the short chapter....next chapter teaser...BAD!!!...goodnight*