this is wrong

Love is Trouble

*Hello,hihi..another update and yes trying to do some sad moments here...hmm..anyway i love how my stories gains subscribers everyday and i would definitely love to read your comments too..hihi..what will happen to Soonjung??? Let's find out*

SOONJUNG'S POV

I'm really sorry Chanyeol-shi i can't reply your message and answer your call. I just feel not in the mood today after seeing your gf. I'm really sorry

I silent my phone and just lay down thinking about Ae Cha's words. Every word she said makes me confused and i feel unsatisfied.

Ji Ae who was with me the whole time prepared for my lunch. As she started to feed me,i refused.

"Hey,what's wrong??? Is everything okay??"asked Ji Ae.

I just gave her a small grinned. "There's definitely wrong here. Tell me."she said.

I looked at her. "Remeber the girl that you saw when you brought me?? She's Chanyeol ex-gf."

Ji Ae gave me the 'what are you talking about' look.

"She said,once Chanyeol get famous,he will dumped me,cheating on me or maybe forgets me. That will never happen right,Ji Ae-shi???"i asked worriedly while holding my hands.

"Is that so??? That's weird of her and she is not pretty. Of course it's right. Chanyeol will never do that to her fiance. Don't worry. Everything will be okay and nothing hurts.Trust me and if that's happen. I will do something that is worse than your accident."she smiled.

I tried to smile but i sense something is not right.

I really want to call Chanyeol but my heart tell me not to do so because maybe he still performing or something.

You are a jerk,Ahn Ae Cha. Don't try to steal my Chanyeol away. This is not fair at all. I will do something that makes you give up on Chanyeol.

 

CHANYEOL'S POV

I'm getting sick for seeing that brat girl in front of my eyes.

After our successfull showcase,we decided to celebrate it since we still have some free time. We went to a first class Chinese restaurant and eat some delicious chinese cuisine.

All the members were like a happy child when it comes to food. I'm not in the mood today since Soonjung didn't responsed and the worst part were seeing my ex-gf. She is such an annoying person.

Actually,all the members knew about my relationship with Ae Cha since we trained at SM for a long time. After the break up things,all of them don't want to be friends with her because they knew about the cheating moments. Since then,she's just being friend with other trainee.

We had our delicious meal thank to success that we've made.

Full tummy,delicious dinner and it's time to sleep.

We went out of the restaurants and suddenly Ae Cha hugged me and i was shocked.

"Yeobo,how was your dinner?? I miss you."she smiled.

Really,this is not the reality i wanted. Please get out of my sight you,witch. Your smile is not attractive at all. It scares me. Ughh,this is the most annoying moment i have been in my whole entire life.

I pushed her away and the EXO's just surprised while making the O shape mouth.

Suddenly,our fans gathered around and taking some pictures and what do you know.

That witch clanged into my arms. Fans were shocked.

"OMG,oppa. I can't believe you have a girlfriend."they spoke in Chinese.

I barely understand with they were talking about.

Until.....

That witch makes some unpopular statement.

"Me and your precious Chanyeol oppa is dating. We dated about 4 years now."

I froze and can't believe with what i just heard.

Did she just say that?? NO NO NO!!! This is wrong...SO WRONG IN SO MANY WAYS..YOU ARE SO IN TROUBLE YOU WITCH,PRICELESS GIRL,JERK...WHAT AM I GOING TO DO???

Forgive me Soonjung-ah..

And it just became worst when the press suddenly came while taking pictures of me and Ae Cha. I heard he mumbled,"OMG,this will be a hot topic for tomorrow. Can't wait to published it."

Even the camera,and tv shows and everything is all about the media. The EXO's looked at me as if they disbelief with what happened and they gave me the 'WE ARE SO DEAD' look.

 

*OMG,how is this happen??? Umm,teaser for chapter 30>>> I HATE YOU<<< Goodnight everyone..and sorry for the short chapter*