lovey dovey

Love is Trouble

*After a long time,here is chapter 21...hihi...the previous chapter is indeed trolling and love the comments...thank you everyone for supporting me and giving me a lot of love...don't give your hopes up for the title..some sad moment will appear here..enjoy!*

 

SOONJEONG'S POV

What's wrong with that guy??? Is he trolling?

I didn't get what Chanyeol wants to do but it makes me pissed and in the same time he looks cute.

My head turns around until i saw this one girl standing outside the practice room. She seems like she spying on me.

Then she disappeared and makes myself curious. She does not smile. She has this emotionless face.

I think she is weird. I should careless about her. The EXO's are all ready for their next debut stage at Music Core and Ye Eun unnie brings me along. I was a excited and in the same time not feeling very good.

Not because i am sick but i feel like something's not right. I can't show my worries in front of the EXO's and Ye Eun unnie. They will asked me.

As i arrived, some fans give me an evil glare like i did something wrong or something. But i still don't care.

Chanyeol noticed me and i avoid his eye contact. As i went to the backstage,a lot of idols were there. Ye Eun unnie asks me to sit in the waiting room with them. *Soonjeong-ah. You look pale. Are you alright??" worried Ye Eun unnie.

All of the EXO's turn their gaze towards me,"Yeah,noona. You're right. You look pale Soonjeong-shi,"said Suho.

I smiled,"I'm fine. There's nothing to worry about. Maybe i'm just tired or so."

The EXO's and the other's out ready to perform except for Park Chanyeol.

He looked at me worriedly and approached towards my direction.

"Soonjeong-shi. Are you sure you're okay?? Here,a mineral water. Drink this."Chanyeol handed over the mineral water and i drank it.

He sits next to me and my heartbeat increased by the second,

"Soonjeong-ah. You know that we're engaged and sorry for making you pissed last morning. I didn't mean to. I was wondering if you..."said Chanyeol

"Want to go out with me?"i cutted off.

He seems suprised  and i smiled. "Sure,and never mind. You were trolling. It does make me pissed but it was cute."

OMG,what did i just did??? Why am i giving him with such a relaxed answer??? I'm tired and i don't feel like this is me...this is so wrong..

I was really shocked with what i just said but still i'm very happy.

"Hey,i want to go out now. You want to come??" asked Chanyeol as he pointing out with his thumb.

"Sure." I said.

We both walked out from the waiting room and headed to the stage. Ye Eun unnie and I sit beside the stage where the MC's are sitting.

EXO's fans sure was happening and loud as they looked at their favorite oppe. And again some fans gave me a death glare.

I avoid their glare and pretend nothing happens.

Suddenly,something happens and never in my life somebody did that to me.

I saw some fans throw me a few eggs and hit it on my face and my head. I was covered with raw eggs and i feel really embarassed. I started to cry and without a doubt i ran away as fast as i could. I shed my tears and can't believe what just happened.

I knew all of the people in there saw everything. This is my unlucky day. Why? What am i doing wrong until i make the EXO's fans hate me so much?? God,please tell me...!!!

I sit under a tree as i'm out of MBC building for good. I cry and cry until my tears dried...

 

CHANYEOL'S POV

I saw the incident that happened to Soonjeong and i was really mad.

Maybe that's why she seems pale and she does looked worried earlier today.

I shouted,"YAH,WHO THREW THE EGG JUST NOW??"

No one admits their mistakes and avoiding my question. I shouted at them again,"What the hell are you trying to do??? Why you throw the eggs at her??

Fans 1,"Oppa,is it true you're engaged and that girl just now is your fiance??"

I was stunned by the question and went stiff. All of the EXO's looked surprised and i think it's time to admit everything although it may cause EXO popularity.

Soonjeong.i'll admit this just for you. If i'm not admit our status,it will hard for both of us to have a date. They better know earlier than later. Soonjeong,i will take the responsibility for everything that happens to you,i will take care of you,be by your side and yes...i love you with all my heart...

"Yes,she is my fiance. We're engaged. What's wrong with that???" i finally admit.

They all looked down as if they can't accept the reality.

EXO member looked surprised and i explained them everything about me and Soonjeong.

They understand with my situation and give me a lot of support.

"Chanyeol-shi,if you didn't admit till now i would probably tackle Soonjeong." said Baekhyun.

"Hyung,aren't you going after her??"asked Sehun.

I realised it and started to find Soonjeong. I searched for her everywhere. My eyes caught on someone.

A girl crying under a tree. It's Soonjeong.

I approached her and brave myself,"Hey,please stop crying," i said with soft and humble voice.

I held her to my chest and continued,"I'm really sorry for what just happened, I don't know that some fans will act that way. I'll admit it's cruel and they can't hurt my Soonjeong like that."

Soonjeong surprised and pulled herself back,"What did you say?"

I stare at her until our face just a centimetres away,"My.Soon.Jeong."

She stares at me,"Then,you're My.Chan.Yeol."

"Well,this is such a weird confession."she said.

"Well,the 'i like you' or 'i love you" are such a common confession so we make it our own way and no one must know. Okay???" I said.

I pokes her nose and her smile appeared again.

"I don't understand,how the fans knew about our engagement??"she asked me.

"I also don't know. But i already admit our engagement."

She shocked,"WHAT? BUT WHY?"

"I don't think we need to hide it anymore. Nothing's make different. Sooner or later they will know to."i said

"Umm,how about we head back to the bulding. Okay?"

She looked scared,"Well,i don't think i want to."

I pulled her into a hug,"Nothing to worry about. You just stay in the waiting room while EXO's performed okay. Meanwhile,i will asked Ye Eun noona brings you home and clean you up. You smelled like raw eggs." I teased.

She hit me on the stomach. I chuckled at her action.

We head back MBC and walked hand in hand like a lovely couple.

 

'

*hehe,another chapter...tomorrow chapter 22 and ...well...no spoiler..keke...bye*