hmm...awkward much...(2)

Love is Trouble

*As I said yesterday,I will update before another teaser released. Hihi,hope you enjoy Chapter 13.*

 

After Chanyeol surprised with Soonjeong sudden visit,he couldn't describe one word. He just stay still while the other member have fun chatting with her. Not a word coming out from his mouth. Outside of him,he looks rather cool and pretend everything never happen but inside,he is nervous and again his heart beating faster as usual.

There's one new emotion that grows on him. Jealousy.

After their sweet ride a week before,everytime starts to talk to her with sweet,gentle and caring his 'jealousy' just start to open up and as usuals he denies it.

CHANYEOL'S POV

Soonjeong came by to our practice room and i nearly panicked. Why? Because after i knew that she is my fiance,i start to feel awkward around her. Before,i admit that although my heart keep beating non stop but at least i still can talk to her. But now,it's just too awkward.

My eyes just keep looking at her. Thank God,no one saw. Beside than that,i knew that she knows about our engagement.

After finishing with our practice,she gave us a thumbs up and i seem to like it. I smirked. Then,back to my cool faces.

The member continue to talk to her while i just hear everything. I sit next to Kris-hyung.

For some point,when the members start to talk with such a gentle,soft and sweert voices my new emotions just came up.

No doubt that this feeling is call jealousy.

"Chanyeol-shi,why you just being silence? You looked active and noisy before." D.O said.

I gave him the most evil and coldly stare ever. I grinned my teeth. Because i don't want other member thinks differently so i quickly answered,"Nothing. I just..you know..wants to hear everything you talk. Besides,i need air. The practice just too tiring and what possibly go wrong?"

The members and Soonjeong gave me a "what are you talking about" look.

I'm not jealous. If i'm jealous it means i have a feelings towards Soonjeong. If not,it means there's nothing going on. Again,i'm not jealous. No. No,i'm not.

The sudden appearance from Mr Soo Man and another person.

That person,i know him. He is Soonjeong's father,Mr Lee In Su. He is a friend of my parents.

"Park Chanyeol,how nice to see you."said Mr In Su.

I smiled,"Yes,uncle."

"Your father did tell me that you are a trainee here. It seems like you've trained hard along with your friends."

"Ah,ne. I have."

"Hmm,In Su you know Park Chanyeol?"

"Yes,he is my friend's son and...."

I starting to get panicked. I don't want the members to know that i'm engaged. Me and Soonjeong glance at each other and it seems like Mr In Su noticed with our action.

"And his father also said that he is a good trainee."

I sigh in relieved that our secrets are not revealed to Mr Soo Man since he don't want any of us to have any girlfriends.

"Ah,yes he sure is."Mr Soo Man said.

"Okay now. I'll be going back. Cmon Soonjeong and thank you very much for discussed the matters with me,Soo Man-shi."Mr In Su said and Soonjeong followed him. All of us the member bow them a 90 degree.

"Chanyeol-ah,good luck with your debut! Oh and don't forget you boys too. I hope you will be succesful in the future."

"Ne." we said simoultaneously.

After everything has settled,Suho-hyung approached me. "Here. This is Soonjeong's phone number."

I looked at him as if i saw a ghost. What? Soonjeong's phone number?  Why he give it to me?

"Don't you look at me like that. Hmm,when we all were busy chatting while you in your silent world i ask for Soonjeong's number. In case if the member wants to talk to her. We already considered her as our friend and better yet,our dongsaeng. Except for Sehun,Kai and Tao. They call her noona. I give it to you too."

"Hyung,you don't need too."

"Ah really,then i take this back."

"HYUNG! Okay,i take it. Sheesh."

He chuckled. Sneaky hyung. Always take his own way.

Baekhyun interupped our conversation,"Chan-chan,i didn't know that your parents and her parents are friend? You didn't even tell us about them."

Silly Baekhyun,always being the busybody. "Sorry,it's just that we don't have time to talk about it since we're busy preparing with our debut."

"True. True. But what make me curious is you said you don't know Soonjeong. And here they are her father knows you."

Baekhyun,can you stop with this habit of yours.

"Here how it goes. I know her father since he is my father's best friend. I know them really well because my parents always talk about them. One thing that i didn't know that they have a daughter. That's all. And if you'll excuse me i want to wash myself up. This sweat makes me icky."I left.

All the members starts to wash up too. Then after all of us had cleaned,we headed back to our dorm.

 

 

 

*Lala,the teaser today is awesome although there's no Chanyeol in it except the pic. Have a pleasent day guys.*