investigation start now!!!

Love is Trouble

*To subscribers,thank you so much and to all the viewers thank you for reading my story. Sorry for not having any pictures,i still feel awkward with pictures and i don't know why. Maybe some chapters i will put pic. Please enjoy this chapter 4 and subscribe and also leave a comment*

 

SOONJEONG'S POV

That was really unexpected. I can't believe i saw him again. Inside of me,I feel like my whole body going to explode.

But wait!!!

I saw him wearing a ring with the same design as mine. What the...? How can that be?

No Soonjeongie,that just your imagination. Yes,yeah..just my imagination. Nothing more. Silly Soonjeong.

I hit my head and went back to reality. I reached home and i saw my mom sitting on the couch watching television. It seems like my dad still at works although it's already 9.00 p.m.

I just thought about the ring and i decided to ask her.

"Oh,Soonjeong-ah. You're home!" I startled as i heard my mom's voice.

"Aaa,what? Yeah,i'm home" i weakly answered.

"Sweetie,is there something bothering you? You seems worried"

I looked at my mom's face and rushed to her.

"No,nothing. I just thinking of things that doesn't important and makes my mind in a deep thought..hihi"

"Okay,that's official. Tell me. The TRUTH."

Okay Soonjeong. This is the PERFECT time to ask her about this ring. Go! Go! Soonjeong! Hwaiting!

"Umma,can i ask you something?"

"Sure,anything."

I smiled and asked her,"Umma,what is this ring i always wear? Do you know something? Please tell me."

My mom stays silent and she said something.

"Dear,you'll find out soon enough."

Then,my mom left me with confuse look at my face.

After all the difficulties to ask her,this is the only answer i get. How will i find out? And what SOON? This is really annoying.Aaah,what the heck! I just asked Ji Ae for help. That would be really easy.

The next day,

I went out with Ji Ae since there are no classes today. I asked her for help. Her priceless face just make me mad.

"Yah,stop it with your emotionless expression!!!! It's kinda disturbed me."

She's stop and i straightly asked her. "Ji Ae-shi,can i need your help?"

She crunched her eyebrows. "What? Tell me!"

I tell her everything,"Ji Ae-ah,you know the guy that i bumped into the other day? The cute o-"

She cuts," The cute one,yes? Why? You like him? You want me to hook up with you? I'm on to the case!"

"NO! Not like that. Can you let me finish with my words? Uggh..."

"Uh,okay. Sorry! Just that i'm so excited."

"What? Whatever. As i was saying,this guy have the same ring with me."

When Ji Ae ready to cut my words again,i quickly say it.

"And NO,i never know him,or see him or met him before we both bumped to each other!"

Ji Ae silent for a moment. She then ask me,"So,what is the REAL problem here?"

"I asked my mom if she knew anything about this ring but all she said was 'You'll find out soon enough'. Ever since then this ring kinda bugging me the whole time."

Ji Ae shrugged her shoulder. I feel like giving up. Disappointed is all i feel right now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soonjeong and Ji Ae just chilled out in a cafe while thinking about their plans. Then,Ji Ae suddenly thinking of a perfect plan to help Soonjeong. The plan is....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*What will Ji Ae's plan be? Hmm....just look out for chapter 5...maybe tomorrow or maybe tonight...please subscribe to my fanfics and leave a comment! <3 I would really appreciate it *