impossible

Love is Trouble

*20 subscribers,hihi.. thank you so much....how is your day today? to me it's kinda boring without anything new today...maybe TOMORROW? Just wait and see...CHAPTER 11 everyone? enjoy*

 

CHANYEOL'S POV

Tonight was the best night ever. After everything went well,i give my hyungs a strong evil stare.

"What? What are you looking at? Stop looking at us like that. It gives us a shiver.* said Suho-hyung.

"This is not turn out like it supposed to be. Why you running away from me? Then,you took away her bff? What makes me annoying is YOU LEFT ME WITH HER!? Is this some kind of a joke?" I smirked annoyingly.

Everyone eyes looked away ignoring my stare. Ammateurs.

It's not annoying actually being left with her. It's not a joke for me. The hyung are supposed to run away. It's a good thing they took away her bff. What? Again? PARK CHANYEOL,SNAPPED OUT OF IT!!!

As we walked towards our new dorm,i received a call. It's my mom!

I answered,"Hello,umma."

"Oh,Chanyeol-ah. Your father and i need to talk to you. Can you sleep here just for one night?"

I looked at the members. "Ah,yeah sure. I'll be there."

I told the members that i can't be in the dorm this night so i walked home.

My parents greet me happily. "Chanyeolie,finally."

I seems to be confused with thier action. "Chanyeol,we need to talk to you about something that may be surprised you."

I raised my eyebrows. "Surprise me? Oh no,don't tell me you didn't get a raise,appa!"

"What the...? Yah,Chanyeol. I'm a boss. A CEO. How can i get a raise if i'm the one who give them money. I'm in charge. Plus,i don't need to get a raise. I can raise it myself."

I make 'O' mouth shape.

"Umm,Chanyeol-ah. This is it. You know Mr Lee ans Mrs Lee right?"my mom asked.

"Yes. Aren't they your best friend?"

"Right. Well,they have a daughter."

"Oooookay,then what?"

"You never know her right? You don't even see her face yet. Right?"

"No and no. Why?"

Suddenly,my father explained to me and make me shock.

"You actually engaged,son."

"WHAT? I'M...I'M ENGAGED? BUT WHO? WHY? WHEN? HOW? WHAT?"

"Yes son. You engaged with their daughter,Lee Soonjeong."

Lee..Lee Soonjeong. The girl i met everyday of my life? The girl who i hugged when she scares? The girl who makes my heart fluttered? The girl who gets my attention and caught my eyes?

My parents explained to me everything like how we got engaged and etc.

I rushed to my room and lay down straight to my bed. My mind couldn't think other than thinking what my parent just said.

I looked blankly at the ceiling and my whole body just froze.

I'm engaged..i'm engaged...i'm engaged....can i focus with the debut? the group debut just getting closer and closer...if i have this thought in my mind like 24/7,i can't concentrate and lose my focus. what will the members thinking? and most importantly,the main role for the whole strories..LEE SOONJEONG

 

 

 

*Hmm,how will they take it? Will they still greet each other or they will IGNORE? thanks,my subscribers just gain one by one and it's enough to make me happy. sorry for another short chapter*