first move

Love is Trouble

*To all my lovely readers and friends. Thank you for your support. I really appreciate it so so very much. So here i am with another update. Chapter 17 everyone. Enjoy!!!!!*

 

When Baekhyun and Soonjeong in the middle of conversation,Chanyeol overheard everything. He seems interested in love things. He wants to be in love again but this time he will careful with his footsteps. Then,he decided to approach Soonjeong. He takes her with him after Baekhyun left and brings her to ice skating.

 

CHANYEOL'S POV

After she had fun with Baekhyun i decided to take her ice skating since it's still in the middle of winter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just for tonight,i ranted the place just for the two of us. We arrived and she seems interested at this place.

It's pretty awkward for us to talk but i just started it. "So,do you like this place?"

She looks around first and answered,"It's amazing but where are other people?"

I smirked,"There's no other people. Just me and you."

"Strange. Why people don't want to go here?"she pouted.

I lied to her,"Maybe they went other places, Cmon,how about we skates."

She nodded and we both put on with our skating shoes, At first,i thought she can't skates so that i take this oppurtinity to teach her. But it is other way around. Damn it! I skates along with her. Her beauty in this light and the night is enough to make me melt. She surely is a natural beauty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xXCfoPEzro play this

When we both got tired,we sat on a bench under those shining neon tree.

"Ah,the stars sure looks pretty tonight."she said.

When she said those words,she makes me look at her lips. What are you thinking Chanyeol? Not now. If you take action now it will ruined everything. Just slow and steady...

"Soonjeong,do you believe in first love?"i asked.

She glance at me confusingly,'I don't know. The way i see it in a drama,first love can lead to happiness."

I nodded. She sure likes to watch a lot of drama. "It's funny how i thought you at first was a stranger. I really don't have a clue that your parents and my parents are best friends and we ended up being engaged."I smirked.

"Yeah,i do too."

"Soonjeong-shi. Can i asked you something?"

"Mmm. Sure."

"Let's say this guy have a crush in you. Will you accept him?"

"Just like Baekhyun said. If the guy accept me for who i am and i do too with sincere,honest and trust. Then i'll accept him."

"Oh,okay. Soonjeong-shi. Can you be honest with me?"

"What?"

"Right now,do you have any special guy in your heart? Not that i want to be busybody it's just you know..we're engaged and her fiance needs to know everything about her although i don't have a thing for you."

He looked at me for a while and silent for a moment. "I have. But i can't tell you who is it."

"Uh..okay. You don't have to tell his name. Let's go home now."

She nodded. Suddenly,she can't stabil herself stand with the skating shoes she fall on the top of me.

Once again,our eyes met. This time the stare just getting deeper and deeper. My heart,my blood is like a volcano waiting to explode.

Lee Soonjeong,i don't know you have a pair of beautiful eyes. Your face,your heart just makes me panic to be in love. I never fall to a girl as this hard. You're the first person that catch my attention non-stop. Soonjeong,if only you know that i started to fall for you when we bumped at each other and when you dropped your coffee on me. But now,i'll just have to wait because i don't want to be regret if you don't like me too. I don't want to be a person who in love just one sighted.

 

 

*Okay,that is chapter 17. I don't know anything about love but yeah..i'll update chapter 18 tomorrow..goodnite...*