love triangle?

Love is Trouble

*I'm back with chapter 14. This time it will involved a love triangle between Soonjeong,Chanyeol and one of the exo members. Who could it be? Read this chapter then you will know who is it. Enjoy!"

 

Soonjeong is really happy and she seems to be in a good mood the whole day. First,she gets to visit her favorite place that is SM building where her favorite idols are working. Second she gets to hang out with all the pretty flower boys. Third,the boys seems interested in her and asks for her numbers. She smiled all the way until she reached home.

SOONJEONG'S POV

I am really happy after i visited SMENT. My mom noticed my smile.

"Dear,you looked happy today and this is not your usual smiles. What's happening?"

My dad cut off,"We were visiting SMENT because i want to meet Soo Man to discuss about our business. She was surprised that her fiance were there practicing. That's why she smile widely."he laughed.

"What are you talking about,appa? Not because of him."I blushed.

"Don't lie to me,young lady. Your cheeks is red as the color of hot chillies. One more thing to add then your cheeks maybe exploded."

"Appa! Stop it. I'm begging you."i pouted.

"Aigoo,our daughter is really cute when she's pouted. I smell love is in the air."my mom teased.

I went back to my room and start to make an assignment. My assignment needs to be finish before the due date that is at the end of next month.I opened my laptop and starts doing some research.

In the middle of my work,i received a call. It's Baekhyun.

It was rather unusual to recieved a call from him. I quickly answered.

"Yoboseyo? Baekhyun right?"

"Yes,it's me. Mmm,Soonjeong-shi do you want to go out tonight?"he asked.

I'm a little bit confused to the answer but since he is considered to be my new friend so what the heck.

"Sure,what time?"

"Around 8 pm. I'll pick you up. Okay?"

"Okay. Baekhyun-shi,are you still in the practice room?"

"Yes. But we finished early today around 6.30 pm. Soonjeongie,we have to start now. See you later. Bye"

"Oh,okay. Bye!". Did he just called me Soonjeongie? Why does his voice seems cute when he calls me that. Never mind.

After i finished with 5 pages of my assignment,i take a bath and find a suit clothes.

Everything was settled from head to toe. I ran downstairs and waiting outside of my house.

 

CHANYEOL'S POV

We were taking a break from our practice and i realised Baekhyun dialled someone's number.

Luhan-hyung asked him,"Baekhyun-ah,who are you calling?"

"Someone. Later you'll know."

"Yes,it's me. Mmm,Soonjeong-shi do you want to go out tonight?"

Soonjeong? Why he wants to call her and asked her out? Arggh,whatever. I don't like her anyway and of course i don't have any crush on her. But i wonder,what will she answer? Yes or No?

Baekhyun looked happy. "Around 8 pm. I'll pick you up.Okay?"

Yes is the answer. Where she wants to take her? Is this a date? Don't tell me it's a date.

After they're both finished the conversation,the other members eagerly wants to know.

"Oh,Baekhyun-shi. You're the man indeed. You asked her out. But why?"Chen said.

"Yah,Kim Jong Dae(Chen's real name)! She is our new friend. I don't know that i have the guts to ask her out. She seems pretty interesting."said Baekhyun.

"This is why i don't want any of us take a girl phone number."Luhan-hyung interupped.

"So,hyung! Do you want to bring us along?"Sehun asked.

"No. Just considered this as a blind date. Cmon,let's start practice."

After the long practised,Baekhyun seems in a hurry to get ready for his "blind date" with Soonjeong.

I didn't realised that my hands turn out to be a fist. The blood that just boiled through out my whole body makes me wants to explode.

I can't let this happen. I have to be there and spy on them.

 

 

*Hihi,now you know who is it? Do you think Soonjeong will like Chanyeol or Baekhyun? I want this to be the 92-liner love triangle except for Chen. I don't want the hyungs and the dongsaeng's to be part of it. I'll try to post chapter 15 later or maybe tomorrow night.*