love triangle? (2)

Love is Trouble

*Wow,another 1 more than i hit 30 subscribers...thank you so much..i love my readers a lot...here's a little surprise for you..Baekhyun's pov..hihi..Chapter 15 is up*

 

BAEKHYUN'S POV

After Suho-hyung asked for Soonjeong's phone number,i suddenly become happy and anxious. Before this,i didn't pay attention to her that much since other members are the one who keep their attention to her. But today,i saw her and she's really pretty and in the same time cute. She has that charms. My mind just keep wondering if she has any boyfriend? A pretty face like that surely has an owner.

After finishing with our practice,i rushed myself back to the dorm and clean myself up before picking her. I drive off to her place because somehow Suho-hyung asked for her address too,that's why i know where she lives.

As i arrived,i saw her standing in front of her house. She looks amazing.

"Hey,sorry for making you waiting."I apologised.

"Oh,it's okay. Not that much long. So Baekhyun-shi,where are we heading?"Soonjeong asked.

"Somewhere. You'll see. By the way,you look pretty nice."I compliment.

"Ah,thanks. I just took anything that's in front of me." she smiled.

Finally,we arrived at the first class restaurant called 'the Chez'.

"Soonjeong-ah. I'm hungry actually and i always wanted to dine here. Don't misunderstand. This is not a date. It's just that i need a girl just for a change. If i bringing the members,than it will be noisy."I quickly said.

"Oh,i understand. I also wants to be with a boy friend for a change too."she said.

I surprised at her word,"Boyfriend??"

She looked at me and chuckled,"Not boyfriend 'boyfriend' but a friend that's different from a girl. A boy. As if a friend. You know i always hang out with my girlfriend,Ji Ae. So this time surprisingly it's you."

For a moment i thought she meant me as his boyfriend. Silly me.

We went inside and saw a lot of couples dining. We both feel pretty awkward because of the surrounding.

The waiter greet us and bring us to our tables. We sit and ordered. Then,we have a little chat.

 

CHANYEOL'S POV

What's wrong with you Park Chanyeol? Just relaxed and pretend nothing happen between them.

After the practice.i decided to follow them all the way to their destination.

My mind couldn't keep calm and always have this mixed emotion. Stress,worried and angry.

I follow Baekhyun's car and i saw Soonjeong. She looks really beautiful even in the night. She wears something casual and yet simple. The way she wears and kind to other people makes me think that she's different from the other girls. Usually,girls like to act pretty in front of the cute boys and sometimes lie about themselves.

Although she's come from a wealthy family like me,she doesn't seem to be proud of herself. That's what i lik....arrgh,no that can't be. Stop it!

They arrived at "the Chez'".

I sneak out from my car and use a hat,a glass and a mask to hide myself. I entered the restaurant and saw a lot of young couples there. This is a suit place to have a date.

Then,the waiter greet me,"Welcome,sir."

"Oh,yes,"

"Excuse me,sir. Do you have any reservation?"

I'm a little bit surprised,"Ehem. No. But can i at least get a table,please?"

"Sure. Let me show you. Come this way,please."

The waiter show me my table and shockingly the table happens to be in a direct opposite of Baekhyun and Soonjeong table.

We are facing against each other. I sit behind Baekhyun and this is my oppurtinity to hear their conversation.

"What will you have sir?"the waiter asked.

I low my voice to sound deeper,"Just a bring me a skyjuice."

The waiter nodded and phew,neither of them know my presence.

From what i heard from their chat were their laughed,giggles,chuckling and making jokes. Until Baekhyun asked her....

"Soonjeong-ah,do you have any boyfriend? Of course someone pretty like you really impossible for not having any boyfriend."

A pair of my eyes getting bigger. Soonjeong said,"I don't have any. I'll confess it to you. Maybe it's really hard for you to believe but to be honest i don't have my first lover neither did a first kiss. I didn't mean to brag but i've been asking by a lot of boys when i was in my junior,middle and high school. It's not that i wanted to reject them or something. It's just that i'm not ready and used to this lovey dovey stuff. Even my best friend,Ji Ae knows it too."

Soonjeong! Don't have her first lover? Even a first kiss?

Baekhyun stated,"Oh. That's why when i saw you yesterday you looked really awkward around us. Never mind,we're EXO will be your new boyfriend so that you will not feel awkward around boys anymore. Okay?"

"Okay."

After hearing about  what she told him,somehow i feel like i want to protect her. The way her voice and the sound when she tells all that makes me think that she needs her first love and most importantly a first kiss.I've been dated with one girl before but we never kiss. It means i have my first love but not a first kiss.

Honestly,my feelings towards her just getting started. This is just a first step.

Now,i have set my new to-do list.

She is my fiance,i want to protect her because ever since i know that we're engaged she is my new responsibility. For now,it's just a start. I will slowly show my feelings and do everything i could to be at her side. As a conclusion,SHE'S MINE.

 

 

 

*So,Chanyeol's feeling just getting started!? I will update the next chapter tomorrow. Anyway,30 subscribers? Wow,i like like like it...all my readers are my Beautiful Target. hihi...goodnight everyone.*