trolling....

Love is Trouble

*Guess who's back..haha...yes,the title is trolling. Since Kai had been trolling a lot of teasers,here i will make Chanyeol trolling...keke...just for fun...Chanyeol really did it in Chapter 19..thank you for subscribing,it gains faster and comments increase. love all your comments. i hope you leave a comment everytime. :) Chapter 2~0!!!*

 

As every member care about Soonjeong,Chanyeol on the other hand disturbed them. He kept finding a solution to fail everything that the members do to Soonjeong.

CHANYEOL'S POV

My heart really hurt when i see the members show that they are caring to Soonjeong. I don't like that. All the things that they did only i can and they can't.

The next day,we have some practice before we went to MBC building for pre recorded Music Core. All of us went early to the practice room so that we can have some early rehearsals before the actual show.Then,Ye Eun noona brought a girl.

What do you know? It's my lovely fiance,Soonjeong.

"Hey guys. Soonjeong doesn't have any classes today and i want you to hang out with her today. For now,i left her here to watch you all practice,okay? I want to prepare your costume for your debut stage. Soonjeong-ah,talk and watch the boys will you? Have fun."she smiled.

The EXO's smile happily and me not bother to care except for my fiance.

Soonjeong sit at the side as Kai said something to Soonjeong,"Noona,please watch us practice and..."

"Jongin,start now. Turn on the music. Cmon,i want to practice."i cutted off.

Kai look at me with his eyebrows crunched as i looked away. Music start and dance begun.

The practice start off with EXO M consist of Lu Han-hyung,Xiu Min-hyung,Kris-hyung,Chen,Lay-hyung and Tao.

I'm getting pissed when every member looked at Soonjeong when it's their turn. Me? Of course i want to stop it.

I looked around and saw a mineral bottle and when the other member didn't see,i tossed the bottle in front of Soonjeong and pretend it didn't happen. Then,the EXO's noticed and i pretend to grab the bottle in front of Soonjeong. I keep moving side to side just to blocked her views.

I lied,"Why is this bottle really hard to grab??." She seems pretty pissed and grabbed herself and gave it to me.

In my group,i can't make some silly stuff. I will get scolded. But the member also did the same thing as the EXO M did but i had to control.

The member start to chat with her. What's wrong with them?? Doesn't they know i pissed them off. Why they didn't feel pissed? This is so wrong.

Again,the members start to show her their charm.

Lay-hyung show off his dancing skills along with Kai in front of Soonjeong. I bring up the Egypt dance in front of them and between them with my serious expression. They looked at me confusingly.

"Hyung,what are you doing?"Kai's pissed. "You crazy,go away. We try to teach our Soonjeongie some dance moves. Shu!!!"said Lay-hyung.

Soonjeong had a grinned on her face. Then,it's time for the oldest of the group making some aegyo's toward Soonjeong that is Xiu Min-hyung. Xiu Min-hyung aegyo,"Bbuing~ Bbuing~" with his pouted and chubby cheeks. Soonjeong lookes pleased and try to pinched his cheek until i cut off by replacing her to pinch Xiu Min-hyung cheeks. I pinched his cheeks really hard and he looks like he is going to explode because of the pain. "Aigoo,hyung. Just so cute. Aigoo,our cutest hyung."I pouted.

There's Lu Han-hyung and Sehun laugh along with Soonjeong and i approached them and sit on Lu Han-hyung's lap just to stop with whatever they are laughing to. Tao teached her some of his moves from the martial arts that he's been learning for a long time and i can say he is professional. When Tao teached her the high kick moves,i give Tao a kick at his and he didn't know that i was the one who did it.

Chen and D.O sings her a song called 'I'm Yours' by Jason Mraz in a duet version. Before,i make a mosquito sound but this time more noisy than that. A siren sound. Any siren it is from the ambulance,the police,the firetrucks and other that has siren in it.

Kris-hyung,Suho-hyung and Baekhyun share a box of chocolate to Soonjeong and i sneakly stole it away when they didn't notice and a confused look on their face just too hilarious.

I don't know why i keep doing this but it was fun. For now i never show or give anything special to Soonjeong and that's why i'm doing all this because i want to be the first person give her a perfect gift.

After all this debut stage is over,i will start going out with Soonjeong and learn everything about her before i officially makes her my girfriend. Although we are engaged,but i want to pretend that i never engaged to anyone and start off from the first step.

 

*This is short i think but tomorrow i will update another chapter. This is just my wish. I wish i have 100 subscribers but never mind. I will still update it anyway for my readers and friends. This is a hint for the next chapter,LOVEY DOVEY..no more trolling Chanyeol. Hihi..thank you everyone and i feel thankful and grateful because of your support. Love you guys so much!!!!!*