I Need You

Love is Trouble

*Omo,such a sweet comments. Thanks guys,i really appreciate it..anyway,Chapter 34 will be full with screencaps from I Need You mv and of course imagine the scene with Chanyeol and Soonjung (You) in it. The sweet scenes just melts my heart. Haha..plus,this chapter will be Chanyeol's POV. Enjoy...woot woot..i'm a troll..haha*

 

CHANYEOL'S POV

A long time of my beauty sleep just fill with a smiles. I can't helped but to smile as i know today i will be having a sweet scenes with Soonjung. Plus,this will be the first time Soonjung filming for the mv. But,i believe she just doing fine.

"Oops,someone seems to be a happy virus today."said Kai.

"Yeah,just fits with his nickname that is."teased Baekhyun.

"YAH!"i shouted.

We all got in the car and headed to the mv set. Inside the car,all the members are laughing,giggling,imitating,howling and growling like a sick mental patients. Me? I'm just looking at them. No responsed or so whatever.

As we arrived,everything was there including Soonjung.

She was amazingly beautiful and cute. With her scarfs ties around her neck and the white clothes. From all this time,today i hit a jackpot. Yes!

Her hair with a little curls and wow she's a goddess. No more compliment s then i will faint. I didn't realised that my mouth was wide open until Suho-hyung tapped my shoulder.

"Yah,close your mouth. You don't know what will be going into it."he said.

"What,hyung?? A fly???"i pissed.

"No. A bird. Your mouth is too big just like your eyes."he walked away.

I was still in the midst of confusion with Suho's hyung statement.

Aigoo,that old man. Always give a weird answer. My pain be creepin.

Because our first scenes just finished yesterday,so today will be fill with romantic scenes.

Hyung and dongsaeng,today you will be seeing me as a true men. Not,a fake one. Just watch and learn.

I just smirked and when i see Soonjung,i'll be shrugging like a baby.

She's just shakes her head.

I grabbed by her arms and teased,"Please. No more shakin like that."

She's just can't believe what she's heard and walked away slowly.

So,now it's time.

Ready and ACTION!

THE SWEET SCENE

(I just picked some of the scenes. Hihi)

THE SWEETER SCENES

 

THE SWEETEST SCENES

 


 

 

As we do all the sweet scenes,i realised how much i love Soonjung.

Now,the mv finally come to the climaks.

I was willing to do it myself. Not in the script and not i had in my mind.

I leaned closer to Soonjung's face and our face just 1 inched away.

At last, i give her a peck of kiss.

 

 

*Hmm,omo..they finally kissed?? haha,anyway i want to remind you that i will not have any scenes. I just wants to make a normal story. My mind is not that far so i hope you understand. If anyone hope to have some or the same meaning of in my story,well i'm really sorry. I can't do it. But please love my story. Sorry for the short chapter."