Lovely Day

Love is Trouble

*Here is my chapter 7...well,this is the best i can..hehe...hope you enjoy..thanks to my subscribers*

 

Soonjeong's table just a few inches away from Chanyeol's table. Soonjeong keep looking at Chanyeol without blinking her eyes makes Ji Ae noticed with her actions.

 

SOONJEONG'S POV

Ji Ae noticed me and she tap my shoulder.

"Yah,what are you doing? You suppose to stare at him not look at him 24 hours. Don't tell me you start to like him."

I wake up from my dreamland. "What? WHAT? No. I don't like him! Why would i like a guy like him? Please..I have taste you know. Pss..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chanyeol realised that there someone spy on him. He looked at his left side.

CHANYEOL'S POV

That's strange. Why i have a feeling that someone spy on me.

I looked at my left side and i saw two girls. They seem strange but i ignored them.

"Chanyeol-ah,are you okay?"

Suho-hyung noticed at my actions.

"Ah,hyung! I'm okay. Nothing to worry about." I smiled.

A few seconds later as we enjoy with our conversation,i feel there's one of a girl look at me. So I look back.

I was surprised.

That girl. Isn't that Soonjeong? Why is she looking at me? And why is she here?

Then,Sehun asked me.

"Hyung,who are you looking at?"

"Oh,nothing."

Soonjeong looked shock as knew that i looked at her.

She looked cute when she's shock. Haha. What the? What are you thinking Chanyeol? Did you just compliment her. No way. This can't be.

Soonjeong looked panic. She quickly hide herself from me. She rushed to the toilet but she tripped.

She accidentaly landed on me. Our eyes met.

Her eyes are so beautiful. Her stare just melt into my heart. Aish..REALLY CHANYEOL? You're not that easy Park Chanyeol. Stop it.

We stared at each other eyes for the longest time.

*Kris cough* "Ehem..ehem..."

Our stare just stopped.

I acted like nothing happened. I pretend that i know her.

"Oh,Soonjeong right?"

She seems surprised. "Uh,ah..yes...and you're Chanyeol.am i right?"

"You're right!"

Xiu Min-hyung cutting in.

"Oh,so you two know each other?"

I'm speechless. "What's up with you hyung? You saw her before. She's the girl i bumped into the other day."

"Right. Hello,Soo..Soon..Jeong. I'm Xiu Min."

They're both bow to each other.

I introduced her to the hyung's and dongsaeng's.

"Sorry,anyway this is Lu Han,Kris,Lay,Suho,Baekhyun,Chen,D.O,Tao,Kai and Sehun. And as you know this is Xiu Min."

"Hello." she smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOONJEONG'S POV

I tripped on him and our eyes stared for such a long time.

OMG,Soonjeong? What is this madness? Omo,his eyes sparked my heart. My heart stop beating and kinda enjoy this moment.

One of the member cutting in.

"Oh,so you two know each other?"

We both back to the reality.

Chanyeol seems speechless.

"What's up with you hyung? You saw her before. She's the girl i bumped into the other day."

"Right. Hello,Soo..Soon..Jeong. I'm Xiu Min."

We bowed to each other.

Then,Chanyeol introduced me to .

"Sorry,anyway this is Lu Han,Kris,Lay,Suho,Baekhyun,Chen,D.O,Tao,Kai and Sehun. And as you know this is Xiu Min."

I greeted them with a smile. "Hello."

Ji Ae saw me and rushed herself to me.

"Oh,Soonjeongie. Are you okay?"

Ji Ae looked concerned. "I'm fine."

Ji Ae greeted them. "Oh,annyeonghaseyo."

They all said,"Annyeonghaseyo."

Since it's late, i decided to head home and get myself clean. I signal Ji Ae.

Ji Ae nodded.

"Umm,I'm really sorry for everything."

My face was burned red because of embarassing moment.

"It's okay. I'm really sorry too. My feet cause all these."

I nodded and went home with Ji Ae. All the way to the exit door,my head turn down.

Ji Ae speak up,"Soonjeongie,don't worry. Maybe next time. But you know,you seems really shy in front of him. You like him? Tell me the truth."

I still can't handle my feeling and keep remembering the incident.

"No and I am not shy. I just...you know...spy like you said."

Ji Ae disbelief with my answer and we all went home.

Maybe i do like him. But i still don't know. I'm still want to figure out but today is the most Lovely Day ever.

I smiled.

 

 

 

*How is it? Maybe it's still lacking but do love my story. Thank you very much to the subscribers and viewers."