Meet again?

Love is Trouble

*Hmm,my last chapter have a lot of error but please understand. Here comes chapter 8. To all EXO's fans. Don't worry guys. This Monday or Tuesday sure SM uploaded some teasers. Just wait. Enjoy reading! :) *

 

Chanyeol and other EXO member go early to the SM building. They all been informed by Mr Lee Soo Man that they would have some quick meeting.

CHANYEOL'S POV

I wake up early as i received a call from the manager. It said to be some quick meeting. All the way to the SM building,my mind automatically change into last night incident. I smiled along the way until i arrived.

All the members have gathered around.

Mr Lee Soo Man approached.

"Okay,good. You are all here. As you all know starting from last December,we released EXO's teasers and Chanyeol will be the last member to introduced. All the teaser's are for the member's teasers. Starting this week,your mv teaser will be released along with the mv,the songs and the album. It means,your debut is near. You all will debut on Music Bank."

All of our eyes focused on him.

"When the debut is nearer,it means perfect performances. Come everyday and start practising your moves,sings and raps. Got it?"

Our heads nodded with agreement.

"As for today, i let you free. But tomorrow no more giggling,having fun or eating. You need to maintain your body."

We stare at each other. WTF? No eating? Guess i have to suffer.

After everyone left,it's time for EXO members to gather around and have  quick meeting.

"Now,what do we do?",Kris-hyung asked.

"Hmm,how about going to Lotte World. A lot games and amusement park there," Sehun suggest.

"Sounds good."

Finally,we reached Lotte World.

"Wow,this place is amazing. I mean,you can have fun and have a romantic date here. Perfect!"Xiu Min-hyung said.

Haha,funny hyung. Always thinking about himself.

We walked around and play some games. We played roller coaster,explore the Haunted House,the Hurricane where we spin until we get dizzy and many more.

My eyes just saw someone and what do you know it's Soonjeong again.

Why i keep seeing her? Anywhere i go always see her,meet her and look at her. It's not that i complained or anything but what if the EXO's get suspicious? Uh,oh. It's too late.

Suho saw her and greeted her. "Oh,Soonjeong-ah. Nice to meet you again!"

All the EXO's looked at her. She greeted us as well.

"Oh,hi. Good to see you again too. Umm,what are you all doing here?"

"Us? We're waiting for launching into space. Some of us want to have war."

She crinkled her eyebrow.

"Haha,Soonjeongie. Of course we're here to play and enjoy the amusement park. What else we want to do?"

She laughed and glance at me. "Chanyeol,what's with the silent?"

All of them looked at me. "Uh,what? Nothing. It's just that i..."

"I know,you surprised to see Soonjeong right?"

I looked away. I stare at the EXO's.

What are guys doing? What's up with the whispering?

Suddenly,they escaped slowly and snatch Soonjeong's friend wrist.

What the? What are you guys doing? No. No. This can't be happening. What do i do? What do i do? Think,think Chanyeol-shi.

My heart beating really fast like my whole body going to explode.

I noticed as she give me a quick glance and looked away.

"Umm,so........what do you want to do,Soonjeong-shi?"

Well,that was a stupid question. You know Chanyeol,you're a man. Be a man.

She answered,"Umm, i don't know. Maybe, we can go for a ride. If you want to."

A ride. Of course. What did i think of that. Pabo...pabo.

"I'd love to. Let's go."

We both walked towards the ride. The place is call THE HAUNTED HOUSE.

Wait a minute...why i have a strange feeling about this? It's like there will be something happen between us. Is it good or is it bad?

 

 

 

 

*Well,chapter 8.....Keep reading my story...Thank you*