Unseen

Love is Trouble

*Wow,130++ subbies??? Thanks guys,i'm so flattered. I love your comments too. Hihi,i will try to update my story as fast as i can..and now here comes another chapter...Chapter 31..Read and have fun!!!*

SOONJUNG'S POV

My heart beats faster and faster and even myself can't handle it. I can't believe with i saw on the tv.

Did Chanyeol just confessed to me in tv??

My mind was literally thought differently from what he did.

The way he said it,the way his voice speaks up with sincerity makes me touched.

"Oh my God,Soonjung-ah. Did Chanyeol just...?"said Ji Ae.

My eyes just glued towards the tv as my whole body just froze because of the confession.

My mind were all over the place. I don't know what my feelings were.

But that was the sweetest thing ever. I just thought that Chanyeol will be back to Korea. I didn't call him neither did texted him.

I want to but probably he off his phone already. So i just waited until i feel it's the right time.

"Soonjung,what did i told you?? He loved you and no one else matters."Ji Ae smiled.

I just smiled all the way and finally i'm getting my good sleeps. I smiled in my sleep until i didn't realized it myself.

"Aish,this girl! So weird. She suddenly sleeps after her fiance confessed to her. Weird is weird."Ji Ae mumbled.

I chuckled as i heard what she mumbled.

Maybe i can see you tonight,Chanyeol. I will wait. Thanks,Park Chanyeol

 

CHANYEOL'S POV

As we get ready for our flight back to Korea,my mind already landed on Soonjung. I can't wait to see her.

"Hyung,i never like Ae Cha noona in the first place but since you like her that time i have no choice but to respect you."said Sehun.

"I don't know Sehun. Maybe that's why me and her were not meant to be together."i smiled while looking at Sehun.

"Good thing you dumped her Chanyeol-ah. She's not that pretty anyway. I started to not like her when you two were dating and i started to hate her since last night,"said Luhan-hyung.

Then,we headed to the plane and ready to depart. I sit next to the window and looked at the view.

Finally,we got to see each other again Soonjung-ah. I can't wait as i arrived to Seoul. Wait for me,Lee Soonjung.

After a long flight,finally we arrived at Incheon and headed towards our van. I can't helped it but to feel excited.

"Looks like someone is happy to see his loved. It's like that lovey dovey couple."said Baekhyun.

Then,they teased me by making a kissing sound. "Yah!  Stop it. I-I don't like that. I'm not that kind of person. That's too matured."i said.

They howled,growled and making so much noise until i just became deaf. Uggh,when will they learn???

We arrived at SM Building. Oh,what are we doing here??? Shouldn't we need to go back to our dorm??? Why??

We entered the SM Building and we saw Mr Lee Soo Man and the other waited for our presence.

"Good,your back boys. Sit first. We need to discuss about something."said Mr Lee Soo Man.

We all looked at each other confusingly.

"Starting for this week. You boys will be busy and there's no time for playing around. Anyway,congratulate on your first cycle promotion. But right now,i will go straight to the main point. I want to give Chanyeol a surprised gift."said Mr Lee Soo Man while looking at me with a smiled on his face.

I gave him the 'what are you talking about' face.

I looked at Ye Eun noona and the others and they all smiled at me except the members.

Iasked Mr Soo Man,"What is it,Mr Soo Man?"

"Mm,well. You'll see."he said.

What gift??? Is it something that i don't care or something i care a lot??? What could it be???

 

*Again with the cliffhanger. Hmm,what gift is it?? Something big?? Something small???Find out soon.. Hihi...*