please

Love is Trouble

*Hello guys,83 subscribers already..wow,thanks so much...nearly 100..i hope i can achieve 100 subscribers by 31st March..LOL...anyway here's chapter 24...enjoy....."

After the bad luck incident,Soonjeong went home and crying. Soonjeong can't helped it but to think about what just happened to her. She burried her face on the pillow as she lying down on her bed. She also kept thinking about the offer to study overseas. That makes her a lot of confused. She ruffles her hair a lot of time.

In the same she kept thinking about the most important person to her,her parents,Chanyeol,his parents and her best friend Ji Ae.Her phone rang after 5 minutes but she ignored the calls. The calls are from Chanyeol and she silent her phone.

SOONJEONG'S POV

I was too depressed that i just cried the whole time. Suddenly a knocked at my door. And it was my mom.

I can't hide my face,my tears or my feelings. "Soonjeongie,what happen?? Are you okay?"my mom asked.

"Mmm."

"You don't look so good. Are you sure?? Tell me if there's any problem."

I just let a big sigh as i still thinking about the offer. "Umma,can i continue my study overseas???"

My question just make my mom speechless. "But dear. You promised me and appa that you won't leave us. What's with the rush?? Don't you miss Chanyeol?"

"Please umma.."

"i will think about it but Soonjeong-ah. You need to think wisely before you make such a decision. I don't want you to regret later."

My mom words just let me confused.

Is this the best decision i ever make?? Like umma said,i don't want regret. Chanyeol-ah,i love you but the sasaeng fans just to hard for me to handle by my own. Besides,i never leave home before. Soonjeongie,which is more important. Chanyeol or tha fans?? If i choose Chanyeol,tha fans will kill me for good. If i choose the fans,Chanyeol will be heart breaking. Ah,molla.God,help me please. Give me an answer.

The thought just makes me tired and sleepy. At last i sleep soundly.

The next day,i disguised myself to avoid people that maybe recognised me. I drove the whole way until i reached SNU.

I felt relief as no one knows me. I feel so thankful and yet so worried. I was a minute late and i rushed myself to the class. Thankfully,my lecturer were not yet coming. As i arrived at the class,all eyes were glued at me as if they saw a ghost or something.

Ji Ae waved at me and i quickly sat next to her. Suddenly,one of my classmates Woo Seon approached me.

"Soonjeong-ah. Is it true? You are engaged??"

I widen my eyes,"Really?"

"Don't lie. The news are everywhere about you engaged to Park Chanyeol. It's became a headline. It's a hot topic too."

News,headlines,hot topic? How can i lied to them. Sooner or later they will know too.

Everyone looked at me and waited for my answer. "Yes. It's true. Everything is true. So what??"

"We will helped you."

The words just left me dumbfounded. "What do you mean?"

We will helped you,Lee Soonjeong. We heard that you were attacked by the sasaeng fans. Whole this years you have been nice to us and now it's our turn to do the same. Don't worry."Won Seon smiled.

"Yeah,Soonjeongie. You are my best friend and i can't let you cry. We promised to go through everything together, Remember??"said Ji Ae.

I nodded and in the same time i felt really happy to have a friend like them. I smiled widely and can't help but to feel thankful for them.

"Thanks guys. I knew i can't count on you."

I have been smiling the whole time until class dismiss.

I went to my favorite place,Cheonggyecheon stream.

 

I always went here if i have any problems. I sit beside the stream. When i heard about my friends wants to help me,i feel really grateful. When i think about it,i feel like i want to reject the offer once again.

I mumbled myself,"Should i go study overseas or not?? If i go then i..."

My words just cut off by the familiar voice. "WHAT?? Study overseas??"

I looked from toe to the head. I'm surprised that the figure was Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol-shi."

"Don't you have mercy,what about me,don't you miss me? So that's why you have been avoiding me,reject my calls many many times."

He sat next to me and i smiled. "No,i will not and no. I'm not missing you." I chuckled.

"But i will. Are you really gonna go?"He asked.

"Aigoo,my Chanyeollie. I will not go. Don't you hear me before. Please,no sulking,arasseo?? Tteok.."i giggled.

"Hihi,but what about the fans?? Don't you scared of them?? I don't my Soonjeong to get hurt."Chanyeol pouted.

"One thing i learned in this world is don't let fear rule my life. I would take any risks even it has to do with sacrifice my own life. Love is so powerful that i didn't know before. For you,I will be at any situation or condition Chanyeol-shi. Maybe this is how it feels like when falling in love. It's a good thing." i smiled.

"Soonjeong,you are the first girl that changed my whole life. You're special that i don't want to let you go in any moment. I have never thought i will fall in love again but this time i know it. We will stay forever."said Chanyeol.

"I'm craving for some ice cream. Do you want some??"

"Yes but you pay." I make on 'OK' sign and walked down to the street.

"Wait here. I'll go."

While i was crossing the road,suddenly a car with full speed headed towards me. I was shocked and hit by the car. Then,i was fainted.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p87arQcxAv0

[hear this while reading]

 

CHANYEOL'S POV

I can't believe what i just saw in front of my very own eyes. Soonjeong was hit by a car. It was hit and run.

I ran quickly towards her,"Soonjeong! Soonjeong! Are you okay?? Soonjeong-shi..Answer me please." I tapped her face but there's no responsed.

My tears starts to formed and my body just covered with her blood. She's unconscious.

"Anyone,help me please. Soonjeong-ah,please don't leave me." I cried.

An ambulance came and brings Soonjeong to the hospital. I followed along.

I held Soonjeong's hand all the way and as we reached at the hospital,i tagged along.

"Please wait here,boy."said the doctor.

I was worried and sit to calm myself down. I called the EXO's,Ye Eun noona,Soonjeong's parents and my parents.

They all came at the same time. "Aigoo,Chanyeol-ah. What happened??" said Mrs Lee while she's crying.

"She was hit by a car. For now,they still check up on her." Mr Lee and Mrs Lee crying when they heard about Soonjeong's condition even my parents and Ye Eun noona.

The doctor came out. "So,how was it doctor? Will she be okay??"i asked.

"For now,she's still unconscious. But i think she will be fine. Don't worry."

Everyone felt relief but still worried if she will conscious or not.

I sat down and thought about what she said earlier.

I would take any risks even it has to do with sacrifice my own life

The word just hits me and another tear formed. I was crying and all the EXO's member calmed me down.

Please Soonjeong-ah,wake up. Don't leave me. I will suffer a lot because of you. You are my inspiration and the only girl that i loved. Please,for me...

 

*Is it a cliffhanger?? Hmm..find out soon..Chanyeol Soonjeong...*