A Gift

Love is Trouble

*Oh my,sorry for my cliffhanger for the previous chapter. Don't mad at me first and i just want to surprise what gift will it be..hoho..the gift is special and yet...hmm..continue reading it..hihi...But it will get boring*

 

CHANYEOL'S POV

I am still guessing in my mind about the gift that Mr Lee Soo Man keep telling me and it's only for me.

Is it a watch,clothes,bracelet,phone or something else???

Suddenly a figure coming in to the room. And it's a guy. My eyebrows just crunched and still clueless to what will happen.

A familiar face about that guy when he walks in until his face showed up.

It's K.Will sunbaenim. Why is he here?? Hmm..

As he bowed,"Annyeonghaseyo,K.Will imnida."

Then we all bowed in 90 degrees. Until,Mr Lee Soo Man said something.

"Chanyeol-ah. This is a gift that i talked about."

I looked at K.Will sunbae from head to toe and still lost with the main point.

K,Will sunbae said,"Chanyeol-shi. I came all the way to SM just cast you for my new music video for my new single,I Need You. Can you??"asked K.Will. sunbae.

My whole body system was still lost and try to catch up with the main point. "Ne??"

"I already asked Sistar's Bora to be as the female lead but she can't do it since she is busy preparing for Sistar comeback. Since EXO is the new trend-dols right now,i'm thinking for taking you as the male lead. You fit with the character that i want to."he said.

"Yes,Chanyeol-ah. And about the female lead,don't worry. We got all under control. "winked Mr Lee Soo Man.

I nodded as i agree with the offer and i will start filming the mv tomorrow. As we bowed to K.Will sunbae and he dismiss,Mr Lee Soo Man said something about the female lead.

"Chanyeol-ah,about your female lead. Don't try to be awkward to her. I know you are a big fan."he said.

The members and me became confused and i still want to know who she is. A fan?? The only girl that i'm a big fan of is Lee Soonjung except the others.

"Mr Soo Man,can you tell who's the girl??? I really want to know. Please."i begged.

He looked at Ye Eun noona and shrugged. "I have no choice but to tell you. You will be pleased and happy with her. Since you are eagerly want to know. I might want to tell you then. She is...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"F(x) Sulli."

I was shocked to hear that the female lead will be Sulli. I admit,I am a big fanboy of f(x) and since K.Will sunbae's song I Need You,i guess there will be hugging,kissing and being all smooshie and love scene like a real couple. The only thing that i'm thinking of is Soonjung's jealousy. Hmm...will she accept this or she will be all moody???

I can't even imagine how the scene will go and how she will watch it.

Oh God,Oh Soonjung,please forgive me. I'm begging you. I'm pray for this sin. Sin for love.

I mumbled my pray and hold my hands together and closed my eyes as my head low down.

"What is Chanyeol doing??? What i heard is blah blah blah blah and meow meow meow meow...he needs therapy."said Kris-hyung.

"I heard that."i said.

"Omo,that's just scary."Kris-hyung walked away.

*I will update another chapter tonight. I promise. Please stay tuned. I will not go away..It means double update.Hihi...love y'all"