what just happen?

Love is Trouble

*Hello to all people that view my fanfics,thank you so much! Hope you subscribed to my stories and i really appreciate that <3 Thanks! This is my third chapter,hope you enjoy!!!! wink*

 

 

 


Soonjeong was in a deep thought when recalls back what just happened to her at the street. She couldn't think anything else beside the guy she met. She keep thinking about him and always curious about him. Soonjeong knew she needs to know more about him. The more curious of her the more sleepier she gets. At last,she falls into a sleep.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The next morning ...

 

CHANYEOL'S POV

Wow,what a sleep...I seems to be in a good mood today

What a strange thing,i think i sleep with a smile drawn on my face the whole time

OMG! Can you imagined sleep with a silly smile and weird sleep pose?

THAT'S ME !

What am i thinking actually?? Forget it. As usuals,i went for practice with other members.

My dad just called me,"Oh,good you're up Chanyeol-ah. I just want to ask you. Do you have any girlfriend?"

I looked at my dad with a confused look. "What? Girlfriend? Appa,i don't have time for that."

My mom asked me to sit for breakfast. I sit and enjoy my breakfast until my dad continue again with his sudden topic.

"That is not an excuse young man! Cmon,you're not practice without any breaks. Besides,you like to hang out with your friends. Still,you don't have time or you don' want to? Tell me the truth" My dad give me a glare.

"Hhhhhhh,appa! Why you suddenly ask me this question? Anyway,if you want me to get married i'm still too young. My group still not debut yet and how about my fans? They will crushed if they know i will get married.Not now appa. Maybe next time."I said with serious face.

"FANS? What fans? I didn't know my son have a fans. Are you really that handsome? I think i'm more handsome than you. Hmmph..."

I just laughed at my dad's proud faces when he says that. The same thing goes to mom.

"Both of you are handsome to me" said my mom

I finished breakfast and went to SM Building. As i arrived,SM's CEO MR Soo Man were there and it looks like he wants to have some important meeting.

"Oh,Chanyeol. Please sit down. I have some important thing to discuss"

All the members give a confusion look towards Mr Soo Man.

"Okay,as we know you guys will be debut this year and your group will be called 'EXO'. We have Kris,Lay,Lu Han and Tao from China while other are from South Korea. Starting from tomorrow,all of you will be living in your own dorm. No more living with your parents especially the korean members since this is your hometown. Your manager will bring you to your dorm. The dorm will be divided by two. One for EXO K and one for EXO M. Arasso?" stated Mr Soo Man

"Ne" said all of us simultaneously.

"Good and remember. This debut is important. Make sure everything goes perfect."

Everybody nodded. Mr Soo Man suddenly approached me and whispered "Chanyeol-shi,nice ring" and winked at me.

I faintly smile. I was so happy that we were being told for not having any dance practice and go home to pack our stuff.

So,all of us went to different path and i walked home alone. I feel very thirsty so i saw this coffee stands.

"Hello,what do you want to order,sir?

"Umm,plaese give me an Iced Cappucino with extra cream."

"Okay"

As i waited,i saw a girl next to me and she seems familiar. Unfortunately,she looked at her phones with such a focus.

The waiter gave her order and i was surprised. The girl was the same girl i bumped to.

She looked at me with surprise expression too. Chanyeol,say something!

"Oh,we meet again. Hi,I'm Pa..Pa..Park Chanyeol"i stuttered

"Hi,I'm Lee Soonjeong"she said calmly

"I see you likes to drink caffeine. I like it too"

"Yes,i love it so much. I drink it almost everyday"

"Ah,me too."

Automatically,the ring she wears caught my attention. And i examined it with mine and what do you know. IT'S THE SAME!

She left me with a friendly smile and i responsed back.

My order came and while i walked home,i keep thinking about the ring. Why does she have the same ring as mine? I know this ring is one of a kind because i never saw this ring in any store or anyone that wears it. They're certainly are connection between me and Soonjeong. I just knew it.

<> My head hit on a wall..this is what i get when i'm not focus with my walk. OUCH!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*My third chapter is done..will chanyeol find out? We have to wait and see!!! Tomorrow!!! Next chapter..I will appreciate if you leave a comment after reading my fanfics..and maybe subscribe..Thank You*yes