8th night

ByulYi

Byul's been thinking about what the person named Wheein have said.Does it means their siblings? But Wheein doesnt know about Byul's Father Namjoon . 

Does she need to tell her father about Wheein ? 

Im full of questions... Im sick of it. 

Byul is also sick of killing vampires even though they didnt do anything bad to her. 

How about my relationship with Yongsun ? 

Yongsun is a human. Their blood is Vampire's elixir. Human grow old. Will Byul still love Yongsun when she grow old? Can she see Yongsun die if that happen? 

Byul sat on her bed. One of them need to change. She cant turn into human again. But Yongsun .. Shd can turn into a vampire like Byul and they can live together forever. Byul shrugged . Byul realized that the life of a vampire is not happy. All of hef kind walks in the dark path. The hunger tease them to kill. She doesnt want Yongsun to feel it . 

It was 5 in the afternoon . She stand up and started her obligation to her father. 

・・・ 

Yongsun rolled at the other side of the bed, she gently opened her eyes. If she wont wake up , she'll never see Byul. Yongsun made Byul her motivation to wake up. 

Yongsun was shocked because she saw Byul's face. Byul is aying down on her bed next to her holding a rose while watching her. Yongsun holds Byul's cheeks. 

"How long have you been here ? " 

Byul didnt answer. She just putted the rose at the back of Yongsun's ear. 

Yongsun suddenly remembered something... Her auntie Krystal and Minhyuk. She became sad. Scared. She held byul's hand tightly. 

'Please dont leave me , Byul. Dont die like Minhyuk. Be-because ... I'll be sad. Maybe I'll turn like auntie Krystal that'll choose to be alone '

Byul heard Yongsun sob. 
"Why are you crying ?" 

Byul lifted Yongsun's face and wiped her tears. Yongsun's finger touched Byul's lips to feel it. "Kiss me" She didnt command her, she begged. Byul slowly came closer as Yongsun closed her eyes. The feeling that they kissed again cant be compared. Its more passionate than the first one. Yongsun doesnt want to end it . But she cant stop the time. When she opened her eyes, its already morning . Byul already left. 

・・・ 

Wheein was secretly following Byul. Yesterday night she saw Byul going to the mansion where they first met. What does she need to do there ? 

Wheein was shocked when she saw Byul entered the mansion from an open door of the veranda freely. Byul has a permission. 

Who gave it ? Is it the girl? Does Byul likes her? 

Wheein doesnt like questions . she want answers! So here she is, in front of the gate of the mansion where Byul always go. She's going to ask her about their maknae. 

Not like vampires , Wheein can go out under the sun. She noticed why Byul is interested on the girl. First of all, she smells good. She's beautiful and polite. 

Their eyes met. The girl went near Wheein. 

"Do you need something ?"

Wheein smiled before answering
Her smile is beautiful. Beautiful as the sunshine. 
"Im lost . I walked the wrong way. I was about to go to the highwsy but i end up here"

"Its good that you found this way. This is the only house in the forest. And --- I memorized the way out . Im going to the school so I'll go to the city"

Wheein just observed the girl. 
' She's energetic and positive thinker' 
"So , can I go with you ?"

"Sure, come" 

They srarted to walk . 
Yongsun felt comfortable with the stranger she's walking with. 

When Yongsun felt bored, she looked at the stranger beside her. The girl is good looking , a little bit older than Byul but only a few ages. The girl looked young and an exciting person, great body posture and beautiful. She's wearing a different school uniform that but Yongsun cant figure out where. 

"What's your name ?" Yongsun asked . 

"Im Wheein , How bout you ?" 

' Unique name ' Yongsun thought
"My name is Yongsun"

"I would like to ask you a question" said Wheein. 

"Sure what is it ?" 

"What is your connection to Byul" 

Yongsun didnt know what to answer because she's still on the state of shock. Yongsun thought she's just lost. But why des this person know about Byul? Does this person know that Byul is a vampire ? 

"W-why?" 

"The truth is , Yongsun, Byul is my Youngest sibling " Wheein answered that shocked Yongsun. Byul didnt said about her family. Its also hard to for her to say that Byul and Wheein are sisblings because they look different. Besides , Byul is a vampire while Wheein looks like an ordinary human and she can walk under the sun . 

"Y-you know, its impossible" 

Wheein shrugged, she's disappointed. 

"Tsk. I miss on my approach to you . Aish... I dont want to explain what Im a --- never mind! Forget what i said. I still have many ways to get what I want to know " 

Yongsun want to laugh because of Wheein's mistake that she didnt even understand. 

Wheein raised her eyebrow. "What's funny ? You're useless to me and its look like you want to make fun of me" 

Yongsun looked down because she think Wheein might do something to her. She doesnt even have strength to fight back. "I'll leave " said Wheein, then she tap Yongsun's shoulder as goodbye because Yongsun is still looking down. When Yongsun looked up she didnt see Wheein anymore. 

"Where did she go ?" 

Wheein... that introduced herself as Byul's sister. Does Yongsun need to tell Byul about her ? 

・・・ 

Jinhong heard the news about the vampire slayer named Byul. He went to confiem the gossip. Even though the sun might hurt him, he didnt care. Its good that his awake all the time. He didn't even know when is the last time he slept. 

To protect himself from the sun , his entire body is covered in thick layer of gauze and wore a black robe. Jinhong make sure that no one cam see him-- even if he's in the middle of the crowd no one can feel his presense. Its one of his power as a vampire, to manipulate air. 

In day, Jinhong was only watching. At night he'll took it off and fight. He's always walking on earth with one mission, to kill bad vampires. 

And Byul, even though she is his sister she's not excempted by killing her kind. Jinhong didnt expect that the time to kill one of his siblings will come. 

Byul? She's kind and loved by all

Byul suddenly vanished like a bubble that popped. The asgard was down, especially their father Kisu. Years have passed , Jinhong just think that Byul is dead. But she's back. She's back with a new identity. That Byul is not their sister. It's a criminal. A vampire need to be killed. 

Jinhong is ready to kill his sister. Not just killing their kind, there's also another reason why Jinhong need to kill Byul. Byul that everyone thought that is the weakest of them all is the one Kisu decided to choose to give all his power and nobody knows about it except Jinhong. While Kisu is still resting , its the best time. Its very dangerous for their maknae to receive the power of Kisu .