30th night

ByulYi

When the Asgard gate closed , wheein saw how Jin pulled Byul by her tentacles. It seems that Jin is more powerful in his monster form. Wheein need to think something. She went to the tree holding the unconscious Yongsun. 

And a bright light came out of it 

•••

Yongsun open your eyes. 

Yongsun heard someone calling her name . Her voice is so sweet . Are you an angel ? 

Just , open your eyes. 

Yongsun did what the voice said. She saw herself laying down on the grass  . The tree is giving her shade. Little bubbles was dancing around her. Someone was offering it's hand to her. A little girl. Neatly dressed and golden hair. 

Golden... Yongsun looked at the color of her long hair . Very long hair — (Starry night era) 

Maybe it's a wig . She pulled her hair. Ouch! Oh my gosh ! Who's the person who colored her hair and put some extensions in it while she's asleep?! 

She touched her head . Her hand felt her — pointy ears ?! Ahhh! 

She's crazy ! Dream ! Yes! Maybe it's just a dream ! Yongsun wake up! 

The little girl was laughing while Yongsun was pinching her cheeks .

"Come with me " they went to the river near the giant tree. " Look at your own reflection" 

Yongsun looked at herself. She was shocked . 

Why? How? Where? When? 

" You're one of the alfar , ms. Yongsun" she was amazed " how did you know my name?" 

The girl just smiled at her full of meaning. They went back in front of the tree. " I know everything" 

"Why am I here ? I can't remember anything—" 

"You're here because I need your powers to give light in the darkness. Come—" 

The little girl put her hand inside the tree. Yongsun's eyes almost popped out. The little girl is still getting pulled by the tree until only her face can be seen. 

Omo! My hand that she's holding is inside too! 

Yongsun was scared ! Is she a ghost or an elf? Isn't those things only live in trees ? 

She got pulled by the little girl . " Don't be scared. I won't hurt you..." 

" No.." said Yongsun . She tried to pull her hand from the little girls grip. Yongsun saw that she's crying. 

"Why?" 

"He left me. I don't want to be alone so come with me " 

Who's she's referring to? 

"Yongsun ! Don't come with her!" Her voice is familiar. It's the wolf's voice that she's been hearing a lot lately. 

" Wheein?" It's not full moon but she's a big white wolf . 

"We woke up the true spirit of yggdrasil ! And she knows that Kisu is no where in this world , she's looking for a companion." 

"H - huh?" I don't get it! 

Wheein seems mad. " It means if she got you , you can't escape !" Yongsun was dumbfounded . Wheein tried to pull her by biting her dress . 

Strong force was pulling Yongsun to the tree. She can't pull herself even with the help of wheein. The little girl succeeded. Yongsun opened her eyes. She's still beside the tree and on her left is wheein. Howling and scratching the part where she was earlier. 

"Wheein, I'm here" it seems like she can't hear me. I shouted at her ear. 

"Wheein!" 

Impossible

Yongsun tried to hold wheein but she can't. Why? What happened to me? Am I dead ? 

"You're one of the spirit of the tree like me —from here, you can see everything in the world. But you can't talk and touch someone. As you can see, the root of the tree is only 3 , and we're here at the root connected to Asgard " 

I feel ... Weak...  Yongsun kneeled until she lie on the grass. The little girl also lie next to her . " The tree is your energy, Yongsun. It wanted to continue its life for the world" 

Yongsun looked up and saw that the tree starting to grow some leaves. "I can't take it anymore " Yongsun said. 

"You'll get used to it " 

••• 

She's very sad to lose the only person she had. She's the light while the ot6 half is the darkness. They can't meet and they never met each other . But they can feel each other. When the darkness can feel that he's powerful enough he locked her up in the tree on yggdrasil. 

There she was contented while only looking at him. Until death they never met each other. In the death of darkness there she had her freedom, the light. 

She'll change the darkness that he left. The only thing that hurt her is that now she's all alone. 

There she made the decision to take the last alfar in the world. She knows that Yongsun will understand her. They'll be together . 

••• 

Light. After the bright light byul felt that all of her powers was gone. Her body was weak and  It started to crack. She knows that it's the end. 

In the middle of silence Byul heard Yongsun. She's in the Asgard. Byulyi forced herself to walk. The first thing she noticed is the yggdrasil. It's like its old form. Full of leaves . 

Doesn't she want the yggdrasil to be back in its form? But she forgot the reason why. She fell in front of the tree. Wheein is there too. She looked at her. 

"Where is Jin? " She was about to answer when wheein walk past her. 

There she noticed Yongsun.  Laying sideways . She lie next to her, like she always do when she visits her. 

"Yongsun..." 

Yongsun blinked " you can see me?" She asked Byul . Byul just nod. She was about to caressed Byulyi's cheeks but it started to fall down. 

"Byulyi, what going on ? Why is your body breaking down?" Yongsun is crying again. 

" I'm dying , Yongsun. I don't have any energy —" 

"No! Don't die! Don't leave me !"  Byulyi can't leave her . But she can't stop herself from dying either. 

"You're not mad at me ? I made tons of mistakes—" 

"You don't want to do those, it's not you. The important thing is , go back to your real form" 

It's me Yongsun. I liked what I did. Maybe this is karma. 

Byulyi can feel it , she'll die soon. " Yongsun , remember this , I can't remember my last when I'm still human . The only thing I know is that I'm a bad creature with tons of mistakes. Loving you, was the only thing I did right . " 

" Don't talk. I'll do something about it.  I'll ask for help to the spirit of yggdrasil! You're not going to die— "
Byulyi just used her last minutes just looking at Yongsun. 

" Byulyiiii !" 

•••

Thanks God Jin reached the Valhalla before it's time. There he lied . He made that place because there he wanted to be buried. Around Jin was his Valkyrie that were crying . 

That was the scene back then. Everyone cry for their king's death. Jin was ambitious. He's dreams was to be a king when he's still young. Growing older he knows that it won't happen. Because he came from a low status family. 

Jin trained his talent in theater because he's scared to use weapons, and he's scared to die in a war. He didn't thought that he would end up like this. 

He's still thankful that he felt how to be a prince of Asgard. Or maybe a king .

"Jin.." 

"Wheein, I'm going to rest. Will you let me ?" 

A white wolf jumped in front of him. 

"No..." 

Jin pat Wheein's head even though his  fingers are falling apart. "Childish as always. Only your body is ageing and not your brain" 

Wheein didn't answer him .

"Being the King of Asgard, I'll shall give the throne and place to you" 

"I'm not a vampire so no one would listen to me " said wheein. 

"But..." 

Wheein opened and bit jin's neck. After that, she didn't noticed that Jin already rested 

Wheein let her blood drop to Jin after noticing him being unconscious. If she's right, darkness vanished after the light, also their blood. 

Jin's body stopped from breaking down but his body remained broken. Wheein put jin's body on her and they went back to the yggdrasil. Wheein know that she have the same origin like the spirit of yggdrasil. She put her hand to the body of the tree and concentrated. 

"Spirit of the yggdrasil, hear my call"