25th night

ByulYi

ByulYi just looked at the lifeless body in front of her. Her body was covered in blood. Other people might think that wild animals did those. 

ByulYi wiped the blood from . The rain was quite helpful washing the blood . She hoped that it can wash all her dark memories too. Even her secret. 

The secret she's been keeping is very simple. She's not a vampire anymore. She's a monster. It's the thing that Seulgi found out while she was collecting Byulyi's memories. It's the reason why ByulYi took a leaf from the Yggdrasil. She want to forget who she is. 

While she was living in the Asgard, every year her powers was getting stronger and she didn't even give attention to it. The time when she reached her limitations. There's no words to explain how painful she is feeling while she was changing her form into a monster. 

She's lucky enough that no one saw her changing into a monster. She's sure that her siblings will kill her if that happens. 

"I want to be a human ! I want to have my old life again!" She shouted repeatedly while suffering. Her transformation was completed but she's still herself. Maybe it's because her will to be human again is strong. 

Her real form was horrible. He was forced to shape shift into her normal form. She can fool Kisu and her siblings but she can't fool herself . She knows her real form. If she look at the Mirror or see her reflection in the water, she can see the monster an not ByulYi. 

When she can't contain herself , she broke Kisu's rule. She picked a leaf from the Yggdrasil. Using the curse of the Yggdrasil, she'll start her new life blank like a new born baby. Before that, she begged to Jin for a little trade. 

Using the power of time , Jin brought her to the future, 30 years from the original time. She want more that 30 years to let Kisu suffer but Jin reached his limitations. 

Inside those 2 years ByulYi lost her memories, and that is the only good memory that happen to her. She's dumb to search for her lost memories that she erased . 
And because of that she met Yongsun. 

•••

They walk slowly and safely in the woods while raining. Jin in the front. Yongsun in the middle. And Wheein at the back. Yongsun was shivering. Wheein took off her overcoat and gave it to Yongsun . 

"Jin, where are we going?" Wheein asked to her brother. All she knows is it's not Asgard , Yongsun can't enter there. 

They were serious and Jin was done teasing wheein earlier. Something happened and they won't let it slip. 

"Just shut up . We need to be alert " 

Exactly after Jin finished what he said wheein felt a presence. 

Brag!

Trees fell down from afar. 

Ewk! Ewk! 

The  birds got disturbed. 

" What's that?" Asked Yongsun 

" Don't be scared , Yongsun . You have us" said wheein . 

"Get ready , wheein. They found us—" 

Aish . Jin is so stupid. Where ever they go the enemies will find them. Their at the woods . Jin wanted to finish it so there won't be running and chasing scenes. 

" Give me some swords" wheein was going to fight seriously. Jin lifted his centre . It's red stone lighted . It's raining hundreds of swords . 

Wheein will say it's still few for her. She use thousand of swords if she'll fight seriously. And she doesn't take fights that serious. It's hard to walk around with many swords. 

Jin used his centre to draw a circle around Yongsun. "I'm calling the sacred weapons" 5 kinds of weapon showed up floating around Yongsun. 

" Don't go outside the circle , okay?" 

"Are we ready, Jin? Do you need to call Jinhong and Cory? " 

" Both of us will end this . So let's do our best—" 

Branches was broken. Trees near them were falling . Jin lifted his centre again. 4 feathers of a bird showed up above Yongsun. It wasn't moving.

" Look at the feathers closely ,wheein. Don't make a mistake" 

How strong is our enemy? Asked wheein. Wait... one of The feathers color is changing. It's turning black. Wheein took a sacred weapon. A bow. He pulled the string . One. Two. Three. The arrows multiplied into hundreds after she let it go. 

Tswik! 

It hit many moving shadows that are hiding behind the clouds. It can't be " Jin, it's Kisu's slaves?!" 

Wheein can't help but to be nervous especially for Yongsun. 

"Don't loose hope, wheein! Remember, you didn't use any of your powers.just give all that you got in this fight—" 

Yes, she'll trust jin's words . Wheein pulled a sword from the mud. She threw some of it to the tallest tree. Making a stairs. "Jin, don't you have any magic for me to easily use those ? " Wheein pointed to the swords. 

"You ask many things" Jin commented but still pointed his centre to wheein. The swords on the ground vanished. Eh? Where? 

" In your hands. When you think that you need it , it'll come out" 

Wow, cool! 

Wheein climbed the tree using the swords . When she reached the top, shadows was running towards her to attack. She concentrated. She let out  the hundreds of swords. 

Tsook ! Tsook! 

She was throwing the swords in a 360°. Hey, Jin . Move will you?! 

When she went down she grabbed a spear. She threw it. While in the mid air, it multiplied. It doesn't have a particular target but all of the shadows that got hit was falling to the ground and explode into light. Now, all can wheein say is many shadows got killed. 

Maybe Kisu's plan is to force them to use their power and push them to their limitations. It's good that wheein is an expert using weapons. What Kisu want to happen will never going to happen.

Trees was falling down. Who is that stupid ruining the nature? 

" It's here, wheein. Ready yourself in what you'll going to see" Jin warned.

Scary. Yongsun can't move because of the fear . It seems like she's watching a horror movie. It's hard to explain. She just gave her trust to Jin and Wheein.

The tree near her left side fell. She screamed because of the shock especially when tentacles started to Show up from there. "Yongsun , duck!" Jin Commanded . Yongsun's body was frozen to do it. 

Wheein blocked it and cutted the tentacles coming towards Yongsun. 

"What you did hurts, wheein" said the familiar voice. 

ByulYi?! Yongsun was sure that it's ByulYi who is talking. 

"BYULYI?! how—" amazed was shown in Wheein's tone. 

Jin was now blocking wheein. " Just like what I think after I gave you the seal. Those magic doesn't have an effect on you because you've already become a monster—" 

"What did you say , Jin?! ByulYi is a —" 

Hahahahaha! Yongsun heard a laugh and it was scary. She saw something jumped so high— it is ByulYi! But it seems like she's not herself. He look worst that she saw her for the first time. 

"Give me Yongsun!" Said ByulYi  . She can't see Yongsun but she can feel that she's close and she's with Jin and Wheein. Tentacles was coming out from her back and about to attack them. Earthquake can be felt when the tentacles hit the ground. 

"Shut up, ByulYi! Stop shape shifting! Show us the real you! " Jin shouted. ByulYi once again laughed.

" Who are you to dictate the one and only lord of the vampires?!"