3rd night

ByulYi

Its 5 in the evening. Byul automatically woke up. She always wake up in that time everyday. She walked in the dark stairs. In the coridor her father is waiting, hes sitting in front of a small table reading a newspaper. He looked up and throw a cold blood pack to Byul. "Eat and get ready for your work" 

Byul just nodded. She stared to her fathers face. She can see that it has a trail of anger. 'But why?'

"While you were sleeping, I saw your bloody clothes . If I didnt saw it I wont know about it !" 

Byul thought that her clothes were black, so at the first sight you wont know that it has blood stain on it. 

"Whats the problem.." She asked her father. 

Namjoon put down the newspaper angrily. "Youre the most powerful vampire of all. Why are you letting yourself get hurt by those weak vampires!"

For her its over the line that her father told her that she is the most powerful vampire. Ah ! Maybe its just the way her father praise her. 

"Father, if I use my power over 10% Ill get hungry easily " Byul reasoned out. "I always give you food, so I wont take that as s reason."

'Thats why ! I dont want to drink blood unless I need it ' Byul shouted in her thoughts. 

"If needed , use your power until the 5th level! Show them what real fear is !" 

Byul thought that her father is desprate . Even she, was afraid of the 5th level. For those who didnt know, if vampires like her reached the last level, theyll start to be a monster. Slowly losing control of their body and mind until they become a man eating vampire. 

"Yeah , sure." Byul said. She went back to her room. She opened one of the closed windows and there she throwed the bloodpack. It flew 50 miles per hour. She didnt care where it went . 

Now she took a shower because her body is full of blood. After she wore her clothes she took her sword and put it on her back. 

Shes ready. She jumped from her window and vanished like a bubble. While she was in the air, shes starting to hear every footsteps of her next target. She can smell her target and there she knows if its already had its victim or not . 

Byul opened her eyes that is on that time the colors was still normal. The wind brought her to the cementery. Its sunset and the sky is slowly getting darker. Not so far away she can see a woman looking on the grave. She went near the woman. 

"Its good for you to go home . Theres a lot of bad people at night " Byul told the woman . 

The woman looked at her because of what she said. Byul can see the womans shocked face. "M-Minhyuk? I-Is that you ? I cant be wrong -" said the woman. 'Whos Minhyuk?' 

"Im sorry but Im not Minhyuk" Byul answered shortly. Byul was very confused after the woman burst into tears . The woman hugged her "Oh , Minhyuk! Are you going to pick me up? Bring mw with you . I want to end all of this pain . I want to be happy with you !"

Byul dont know if shes goung to get mad or laugh. Many people think that shes a "Grim reaper" and "be happy with her ?" Whats that woman talking about.

Byul think that there are a huge between them. 
'Why is that?! Do i have a senior citizen look for her ?' Byul aked herself. 

The tree not that far away from them made some sound. Its not because of the wind. Byul pulled back from the womans hug. Byul looked into her eyes. 

"Go home" Byul said to the woman. The woman got hypnotized and answered "Im going home" she started to walk away from Byul. 

Byul watched the woman until she reached her car and went home. 

Someone wrapped its hands on Byuls shoulder. "Why did you let the food go away ?" A devil asked her. Its also a vampire which has a lot of blood scent in its body. The scent of the blood from the blood pack which Byul have thrown. 

The man slowly pulled Byuls sword from her back but Byul just let it happen "After you drank all of the blood from the bloodpack that Ive thrown youre still hungry ?" Byul said sarcasticaly.The vampire went away from after pulling Byul's sword. 

Byul closed her eyes , after that her eyes changed into green. Byul suddenly vanished from where she stand. She is now behind its back. Byul pulled her sword and cutted both of its arms that became dust. 

The vampires's pride vanished. Its like a scared dog. "P-P-Please dont kill me" He pleaded Byul. 

Byul put her sword on her back. "Tsk.Tsk. you poor thing. If somebody cutted my arms, Ill just let that person kill me. But fine, Ill let you live. Go back to and tell everyone that Byul did that to you "

"B-Byul?!" The vampire repeated.

"Yes"

The vampire stepped back and run when he found his chance. Byul looked at the grave . The one that the woman is looking at. She read the engraved name out of curiosity 'Minhyukー' She cant read the last name. Somebody took it off or it fell off. 

Birth : November 29, 1957
Death : January 13 , 1975

More or less than 40 years have passed after Minhyuk died. The woman is really mistakened her being Minhyuk. Maybe the woman is just sad because of the death of her love one. 

Awooooo! 

The dogs or maybe also the wolves howled. Byul made herself vanished again. She doesn't have time to spare because she needs to go somewhere later.. 

・・・

Yongsun woke up 2 in the morning. She looked at the opened door of her veranda. There's a person sitting there and watching her. 

her heart beats fast and all of her sleepiness washed away. She stand up and went to Byul that is now in her veranda. 

"Why are you here again Byul ?" She asaked the vampire. She doesnt want to see her or shes excited to see her ? 'Maybe both?' 

"Here" Byul gave Yongsun a small flower vase "Its the replacement on the one I broke yesterday" Byul added. Yongsun was very happy but not because of what Byul did , Its because of the flower ByulYi gave "Cattleya" Yongsun accepted it and put it beside the other flowers. After that she looked to Byul. She doesnt have to say thank you because its a replacementbut still shes going to say thank you , never the less. 

But Byul is out of Yongsuns sight. Byul went home early. Yongsun felt sadness. Shes about to go to her room and sleep . When she turned around , she bumped Byul. She almost fell but ByulYi got a grip of her and held her waist. 

"Shocks. Dont scare me" Yongsun felt her blood rising to her face. She cant look to Byul's face. 

"I cant get you out of my mind. Do you know why ?" 'I dont know? Am I the one who owe your mind?' Yongsun said in her thoughts. 

Byul just laughed. 

"Whats funny ?"

"Your nervous, your heart beats fast. It hurt my ears " Now Yongsun forced herself to look into Byul staightly. 'Haaay... shes so handsome especially when she smile. Her eye colors were brown just like an ordinary human; her fangs cant be seen too.'
But Yongsun didnt like the trail of blood in Byuls face. She wiped the blood out of Byuls face. "It doesnt suit you when you have blood all over your face" Yongsun said.

If only she can tell her to stop killing people because its bad. But Yongsun only thought that shes just a human. She doesnt know the good or bad. Shes just following wht her parents taught her and she doesnt have the rights to judge Byul. 'I just hope' 

Byul suddenly held both of her shoulders. Then Byul's face is slowly getting closer to Yongsun. 

'Is she going to kiss me ?! Just like that ? No confrontations ? No confessions ? No romantic dialogue ?!' Both of their face are just an inch apart when Yongsun forced herself to speak "I-I want use to be friends "

Byul stopped. Byul just stared to Yongsun while calming herself down. Yongsun is keeping her first kiss, for the person she love and so that person to her too. But Byul and her just met yesterday , sure Byul is just playing around. 

"I dont need a friend" Byul replied. Byul did what she wants. They kissed. How does Yongsun describe what happen ? She closed her eyes and felt high voltage of electricity, the angels in the heaven sang 'Blah blah!'

When she opened her eyes, Byul is nowhere to be found 'seriously!' She went home without saying anything. Yongsun touched her lips. She remembered what Byul said 'I dont need a friend'

She shouldnt hope for ByulYi to be her friend. Shes just Byuls "slave" wnd the kiss Byul gave her is just for fun. Why is she thinking many things.? Even though she doesnt know what is Byul to her!

'I should just go to sleep'