20th night

ByulYi

What happened to Jin? Why does he think twice about crushing the monster? 

Cory was disappointed . They've been preparing themselves that one day they need to kill one of the 8 heirs. And now Seulgi was gone. Cory didn't stopped until she became dust. 

He looked at Jin's blank stare. "What, Jin? You're mad at what I've done? You're gonna ruin our good relationship because of your emotions?" 

Cory is nervous about Jin's blank expression. Is it possible that One day they need to fight each other? 

"Thanks..." Jin suddenly said and vanished. 

Thanks? For what? Thanks because I killed Seulgi? Or thanks because he came before he became a monster? 

He's complicated, ah?! 

°°° 

ByulYi put the red rose on the altar. She's in the chapel built after she became a Vampire. This place was offered by a woman who love her whom died few weeks ago. 

Finally. ByulYi can't stand being with her. She's old. ByulYi can't take care of her. Their past was enough. Also, ByulYi can't remember their memories when she's a human. She only knew the girl by her name and the way she look back then . 

It's funny to think that someone got her beauty. She's talking about Yongsun. She failed Krystal. Now she's not going to waste her Chance. 

ByulYi change her form into a crow. She flew through the darkness. She landed on her balcony. The Door was closed. 

ByulYi change back to her original form. In one sway of her hand, the door opened. She observed Yongsun laying on her bed. 

"You're awake , aren't you" ByulYi faked her sadness. 

Yongsun sat up. "Why are you here, ByulYi?" 

ByulYi tried to reach her hand. " Come  to me , Yongsun"  Yes. Come to me. Because if you gave me a permission, I'll kill everyone in this mansion... You don't need them when you became mine. 

"No." 

Aish. She didn't look me in the eyes! ByulYi sighed. "Yongsun, let's talk , I beg y—" 

After persuading, Yongsun felt bad. She thinks that she need to talk to her properly. She'll just suffer if she continues to enduring her.

ByulYi was about to hold the door of the veranda. She stopped because there's a 2 black crows that sits on the cable of the electricity. 

Yongsun felt shivers on her spine. Maybe it'll be normal when she's with her beloved Vampire. But she knows ByulYi will protect her. 

She continued to go out. She looked at Byulyi's eyes. She's scared. But why? Her mind was saying her to go back inside. But what about her heart?

ByulYi moved and hugged Yongsun. She hugged back , of course. ByulYi smiled secretly. Yongsun can't endure her . While they were hugging , she slowly pulled her sword. She pointed it to Yongsun's back. 

Where should I stab her? Anywhere, the important thing is it shouldn't hit her heart. Here we go... 

She's about to stab Yongsun but —

Ting! 

Someone defend Yongsun. " What are you going to her , ByulYi?!" 

"Ah, it's you, Jin" greeted ByulYi to her brother who showed up. He tried to push the centre that he was holding. And you're not the only one who came. Wheein showed up. She pulled Yongsun away from ByulYi. 

"Hahahahahaha" ByulYi laughed. " You two were serious? Trying to enter in my personal life ?!" 

" Why are you doing this , ByulYi?" It was the most dumbest question from wheein. She's not obligated to answer. 

ByulYi turned into smoke and passed through Jin. She went in front of Wheein. Jinhong's power is very useful. " Give me back Yongsun" she commanded. 

Ahhh! Yongsun shouted when wheein pushed her into the room. " Don't go outside , Yongsun and don't look her in her eyes.!" 

ByulYi shrugged. Okay. If you want a fight , a fight you gonna get, and if I turn you into dust , I will burn this mansion and get my girl! 

Wheein pulled a sword. Only Once a month wheein use her sword and ByulYi knows that wheein is a good at using it. 

When ByulYi looked at Jin, he's sitting down while smirking. 

"Go wheein, I'm just here to give you support" 

Jin made an incantation before printing his centre to wheein. 

"Move , wheein! "  

ByulYi didn't see where wheein was . She just suddenly showed up right in front of her face. She dodge her attack but still got kicked. Wheein was so powerful that wheein flew through the woods. 

Oh my god. What is happening?! Yongsun was almost crying watching wheein and ByulYi fight . When she can't take it anymore , she just hugged her knees in the corner of the room. Her system was mixed of fear and sadness. 

ByulYi... W- why is she trying to stab me? Is she mad at me ? But why? WHY? WHHHY?! 

"Why did she tried to stab you? Is that what you're thinking?" 

Wah? Yongsun looked at the man seating on her veranda. "W-who are you?" One of the Vampires, right? He looks so young. A little bit older than ByulYi. 

" My name is Jin , oldest brother of ByulYi" the man introduce himself. 

His voice ..huwaat?! BYULYI'S BROTHER?! Why does Byulyi's bloodline was good looking? But they don't look similar though. 

Sure, welcome to the club. You're the newest member that visit my balcony! 

"Why are you here? What kind of question was that Yongsun?! Of course he's here to save you! Right , Mr.jin ?

" I was stalking ByulYi . These past few days, she's acting strange " 

Yongsun was back to her dreary mood. "Did something happened to ByulYi? A-are you going to kill her ?" No , please. But ByulYi, want to kill her. She doesn't love me ? 

Yongsun's tears fell. 

"I think she loves you. That She decided to make you a Vampire" 

She got nervous.me? A Vampire? 

Jin stand up from where he sat. " We don't have the intentions to kill her. And because of that, we're sure that she'll come back again to make you one of us. Now, it's your decision if you're going to stay as a human or be a Vampire" 

"B-but what if I don't want to be a Vampire?" 

"I'll give you a curse that ByulYi will never see you again even though you're in front of her. But don't worry, the curse will be broken anytime that you wanted." 

ByulYi. Won't see me again.. can I take that? 

" Yes you can" 

Wait a minute " you've been saying side comments.. you can read my mind?!" 

"Yes" 

Yongsun blushed. Red as a tomato.so embarrassing

Because Yongsun's mind was messed up, Jin made the decision for what's good to the girl. Jin touched her forehead. A symbol form which vanished after. 

"What are you doing?" 

"Goodnight. " 

Yongsun was out of herself. She walk to her bed and lay down. She's a funny creature and Jin seems like to watch her as a Vampire. She can see her sister Seulgi in Yongsun . But Jin can also see that Yongsun doesn't fit in the dark life of a Vampire. 

I made the right decision. 

°°°

"I'll kill you Wheein!" Shouted Byulyi after he stand up. Because of Wheein's powerful kick she broke many trees in the forest. Birds was bothered because of it.

Jin's magic seems to be good, eh? 

Wheein didn't really expect Jin to show up. It seems that he's been stalking ByulYi.

"Hah! Finally you're true colors are showing. Acting good but you're worst than Suga!!" Shouted wheein. Why did she said that? But it's true though!

ByulYi was about to attack, but someone stopped her. It's Kisu. "Enough, ByulYi. Let's go" 

ByulYi black out and Kisu catched her. After that they vanished. Wheein was amazed about what happened. She needs an explanation! 

•••