4th night

ByulYi

Byul was pulling her hair thinking why did she do those things to Yongsun. And until now she cant understand why her fast heartbeat cant calm.

What is that girl doing to her? How can she have those different feelings to the girl? 

Byul doesnt know the answers to her own problems. But she doesnt have a plan to stop visiting the girls balcony before going to her fathers house. The day after the incident between them, Byul visited the girl. 

Yongsun went out of her room sleepy. Byul saw the bandaid was about to fell off on Yongsuns neck. Its the wound made by her fangs. She moved and fixed it.

Yongsun cant look at her directly. Its obvious that its because of what happened last night. 

"Yongsun I want us to be friends" Byul said once she saw the girl. Byul want to laugh at herself hearing what she said. Last night she said that she doesnt need a friend, but now she is the one who suggested it. 

Byul cant forget how Yongsun smiled after hearing those words. Byul and Yongsun became close. Byul started to get to know Yongsun better. And one of Yongsuns personality that Byul like is Yongsun know how to respect. Byul cant tell Yongsun all of her past but Yongsun didnt bug her to tell it . 

Byul started to keep a secret to her father. Sometimes she lies to when her father ask her how many vampires did she killed. the truth is Byul doesnt want Yongsun to see her like when they first met - scary and full of blood.

"You know what, were like Romeo and Juliet, right Byul ?" Yongsun said happily one night. 

Byul smirked after hearing the girls idea "Romeo and Juliet? The story is a tragedy . How can you compare us to that when our family doesnt hate each other ? And one thing, Youre afraid to die , remember ?" 

Yongsun pouted"Youre such a joy killer! Its because you cant visualize the Romeo and Juliet in my way . Okay! Ill just change it . Were like Peter pan and Wendy! Yey!" 

Byul raised her eyebrows "why them ?" 

"Uhm. I dont know." Yongsun laughed after what she said. Even Byul laughed with Yongsun. 

After laughing, they both looked at each other . Byul stared at Yongsun for a long time. Yongsun is her first kiss, the first girl that make her laugh, and she is also the girl that she stared at for a long time. 

"Byul , why ?" Yongsun asked Byul shyly. 

Byul hold both od Yongsuns shoulder. She still didnt look away to her . Why ? Why did she feel those weird things? Why does it feel that she want to kiss Yongsun again ? If she do that will Yongsun get mad at her ? If you think Byul can do everything she want to the girl without asking for permission ... but she cant. 

"Tadaa!"

Byul is shocked when Yongsun showed something. "Do you want some ?"

"What is that?" Byul asked Yongsun innocently.

Yongsun laughed "I knew it. You dont know what a lollipop is ! Haha !"

"No, I dont. So what is that?" 

Yongsun opened one of the 2 lollipop that she was holding and ate it . 

"Let me have some" Byul said to Yongsun and tried to reach the other lollipop that Yongsun is holding. But before Byul reaches the lollipop, Yongsun hid it behind her back "Wait! Before I give this to you . You need to do something for me "

"And what is it ?" Byul asked irritated.

"Do my assignment in math !" Said Yongsun. Byul scratched her head. Since she answered one of Yongsuns assignment in math, shes always doing it . "Cheater, cant you just do your assignments ? Its so easy. "

Yongsun pouted "is it my fault that im cursed in this subject ?" And she waved the lollipop that shes holding "So are you doing it or not ? Its up to you , ill eat it too!" 

Byul just shrugged. She already tried teaching Yongsun in her assignments but in the end she gave up. Yongsun doesnt really have hope in numbers. "Okay , ill do it "

When Byul went home its almost 5 in the morning, she saw hwr father in the front of the open door of their house. 

Her father looked at her in a different way. Byul know thay he's going to ask a question so she get herself ready to lie. Earlier she looked for a lost animal in the forest and killed it for her sword to have blood stains. 

Her fathers arms are crossed. "It looks like your always happy , ByulYi?"

Byul was shocked about what her father just said but she didnt let him know it. "How can you say so ?" Byul asked

"I can see it in your eyes... Are you happy on what youre doing ... or there is another reason?" 

Namjoon didnt wait for her answers. He want inside the house. He didnt asked how many did she killed today too. 

Byul knows that her fathers last words has a meaning. But why ? She went inside and closed the door. She went to the rest room and she looked to herself. Her father said she looked happy. 

Even she, can see it too .