24th night

ByulYi

Waaaaahh!

That was the shocking thing Yongsun had with a vampire. Somebody hugged her from the back. And when she looked — it's just Jin! 

Wait! Why is Jin here? I just saw him enter the cafeteria?! Don't tell me it's just me who didn't saw it. 

Yongsun can't take it. Everyone was looking at them. It's like it's all her fault. He took jin's hands off her and stand up . 

"Where are you going Yong? " Asked Irene . It's her first time ignoring her and went out of the cafeteria. She wants to cry. Why does everyone play with her feelings.? They think that it's okay with her. They think she's not hurt . She's kind and she wanted to have many friends. But everyone misunderstood her. She's getting bullied. 

Where am I supposed to go. Somewhere they can't go. They need to realize it. Her feet dragged her to the rooftop. 

"Yongsun is your name , right? " 

Yongsun know who own that voice. She didn't even stayed for a minute , and someone already saw her. She should have hide in the girls comfort room. 

"Even if you're going to hide at the girls room, I'll still follow you—" wow what a stalker , Jin . 

Yongsun felt hands on her shoulders. 
"Say goodbye to your family and love ones,you'll come with me " 

"Why do I need to go with you?" Nice question. Answer it. 

Jin's grip tightened. " You won't understand. But all I can say is I won't let them have you—" 

His words was serious. Yongsun was nervous " who's are they?"  

"Stupid persons that want to have you in their side" 

Why me ? What do they need in someone like me ? I'm just an ordinary human, right? "What if I didn't come with you?" 

"You might face danger, your live ones will be in danger too" 

Yongsun was holding . How could this happen. 

"Destiny , Yongsun. It's the only thing that can make your life good or miserable. You can't change it " 

Destiny. Are we the one to make it or it was already made by someone . 

•••

Irene was looking for Yongsun in the campus. Even her servants, she told them to find her. 

Irene doesn't want to let Yongsun be alone because she's a dumb girl. One of them approached her. Catching it's breathe. "Master, we can't find her. We circled the whole school, —" 

Pak! 

" Did I told you to stop?!" 

" N-no. We'll search for her again" it run to the main building m 

Many people might be asking why some call Irene their " master" . Well, she's not a leader of a gang. The truth is , the one who call her that is the one that she beat up. In other words , she's the big bully in school. 

When they were in Elementary, they're the one who's getting bullied. Yongsun as the dumbest and her as a nerd. The point came that she's tired of every thing. If she don't change herself everything will stay the same. Yongsun can't do anything. She's to kind . Irene studied many different kind of martial arts. It was hard at first. But she did her best. Highschool days came any everything changed. No one bullied them because she won't let them get bullied. Haters can only look at them. 

"Irene..." 

Irene sighed. Thank God she didn't need to find Yongsun. 

Pak!

"Ouch!" 

Irene hit her with a rolled newspaper on the head. 

" Where did you went , you know that many people hate you." 

"Do you hate me too?" 

Of course not! She hugged Irene. Irene can't resist her like she always do. Even though she hate those gestures. 

Something's not right with Yongsun today. She's crying 

"Why are you crying? Did someone make you cry? Tell me and I'll beat them—" 

"Bestie, I'll be gone. We can't see each other again. Take care of yourself okay?" 

What is she talking about ? Is her family going to migrate? Why so sudden? 

"It's hard to explain bestie—even I can't understand why. But always remember, I love you . I won't forget you and —" 

The hell! Irene pushed her . " What are you talking about ?!" 

As expected,  she's weak . She fell even though she's just pushed Yongsun weakly. She didn't caught her friends hand but thank God that there's someone who catched her.

"Jin..."

Jin was the most popular guy in the campus. That the only thing Irene know. Does he like Yongsun ? She can tell, he's hitting on her. Irene looked at him. He's handsome. Irene looked at his eyes. It magnetic. Full of mystery. Huh? Did his eye color changed ?! How —?

Irene's world stopped. She felt a different sensation. After that , she understands something that nobody even told her . 

•••

3pm. It's enough. ByulYi won't want until it gets dark. There's too many ways to block the sun light. Kisu was there to give her some help in everything that she plan . 

"Do it , Kisu " said ByulYi. Kisu's eye changed and from the dark side where they hide , ByulYi can hear the sound of thunder. 

"Can we go out?" 

"Yes" Kisu answered. The sky was covered in thundercloud. 

" What if Jin do something about it?what are you going to do " Kisu just shrugged in Byulyi's questions. 

" He can't control the nature of sky and ground. Do you know what he's capable of ? 

" He can control the time and enchant spells, what else ?" 

" He can manipulate the element of water, air, earth and fire" 

" If so, Jinhong's powers was not that strong" 

" He also have his Valkyries. Their the goddess of war. And the most important he can read minds. You need to close your mind everytime" 

It started to rain. ByulYi saw Kisu's facial expressions change. "What's the problem?" 

"It's raining. And I'm sure Jin was the one behind it " 

" We're not going to die even if it floods " 

"Tsk. Don't forget that Cory is on his side. Cory's powers was more powerful when there's water" 

ByulYi will think of that problem later. The only things she's thinking is — Yongsun. She left Kisu . 

In the sidewalk where cars don't usually come, she saw a girl walking alone. She was holding an umbrella. ByulYi stopped when she's at the back of the girl. She tapped the girl. " Hey, can I use the umbrella with you? 

The girl was star struck when she looked at ByulYi. Why, is it her first time looking at a handsome girl? The girl fell on Byulyi's hypnotism. They went inside the forest. " What are we going to do? " The girl was nervous yet excited. ByulYi smiled . 

"You're still a , aren't you?" The girl blushed . ByulYi pushed the girl on a tree and her lips was on its neck. ByulYi it. The girl chuckled. " It tickling me, stop" 

ByulYi was thinking why she doesn't like blood. She thought that it was called principles . But no. Her preference just changed. 

"Ahh..." 

The girl was slightly hurt in what ByulYi did. 

"Can you see what am I holding?" 

The girl was scared . " H- heart!" 

Right. Your heart. She bit it. Ate it. 
The girl end up dying while watching her own Herat getting eaten by ByulYi