26th night

ByulYi

ByulYi was the one that Jin doesn't like to fight but here she is in front of him . She expect ByulYi to kill him when he become a monster. 

"Jin, something bothering you?" Asked wheein worriedly. 

"I can't use my powers to fight with byul. It's very had , she might copy my magic. " 

"How about the magic of time?" 

"I want to use it badly but some force was stoping me to use it " 

"Are you just going to talk there , my lovely siblings ?" Said ByulYi . 

Jin looked at wheein " you're the only person who can attack her. Just like always , I'll support you " they understand each other . ByulYi yawned. She's not sleepy but she just wanted to show how bored she is . 

One of Her tentacles traveled and pulled one of the sword left in the mud. When she touched it , it forms changed. Bigger , longer , spikes and eyes can be seen. She lift her strange sword. 

Nobody got hit . But Jin was amazed in what happened. The space in front of him got cut and a black hole can be seen. Two of it. One of it was in front of him. ByulYi inserted her left arm in the hole. 

"She can cut dimensions. Wheein be care —" Byulyi's hand popped out from the hole In front of him. She held his neck . 

"Jin!" Shouted not wheein and Yongsun. Jin signed wheein not to be near him. 

" Why are you not moving?! now she caught you " said wheein. Jin can't talk , byul might had a good grip on his neck. 

Jin looked down so is wheein . Something is holding jin's feet. Some of Byulyi's tentacles from the ground. Ah, that's why . Okay 

Wheein let out hundreds of swords. But she's only holding one , others was floating around her . Jin is weak at near and physical fights. Lazy . 

ByulYi was about to insert her sword in the hole. Wheein targeted her hands before throwing the swords she's holding . The sword passed
ByulYi and it hit the tree. 

ByulYi retrieve her hand. But at least , jin's neck is free. 

"Hehe, you're so slow , wheein! " ByulYi raised her sword again. 

"Me , slow?! In your dreams!" 

Are they fighting or mocking each other? 

" Let's see what you got . I bet you can't make me move here where I stand" ByulYi cut a long black hole that popped out in front of wheein. A hand can be seen . 

Whoops! Dodge! When wheein change her place , ByulYi again cut a space , there's a black hole and her hand again. 

Where wheein goes , there's a black hole. Not only that, Byulyi's hand was there too. Wheein was throwing swords at it while dodging it. 

"Ice!" Jin shouted. The ground in front of him cracked and spiky ice was coming out from it, it crawled to where ByulYi was standing. When it come near her , the ice was bigger. Now they made their youngest to move from where she is standing. 

"Ice " said ByulYi 

Wheein felt the ground shaken. Of course , she run towards Yongsun. When she saw that the 2nd feather burned. 

Jin stopped wheein from taking Yongsun. "She's inside the strongest protection I can give. I can give you assurance that she's safe while she's inside the circle—" but both of them wasn't. 

They almost got struck by the ice coming out of the ground. 

Now they need to keep away from the : dimensions , Byulyi's tentacles , and the ice . Is it what you all got ByulYi? 

" Wheein , move ! Yongsun's protection was limited! If the 4th feather burned—" 

What the, Jin ! Why did you just told me about that?! 

The shadows that Kisu had was back at the mid air again . 

What do we need to fight first ?! The truth is , it's very hard to think than to fight. Wheein was pitying Yongsun. She can see that she's very scared. She's sitting in the mud , hands covering her eyes. 

Jin pointed his centre to wheein . That's what she's waiting for. 

••• 

HAHAHA! it's fun to play with them. They're like a mouse getting chased by a cat. But it's still boring . 

Jin need to finish their game. He pointed his centre to his dog , wheein . The struck it to the ground . " I'm calling my Valkyries" 

Jin's Valkyries showed up. 12 to be exact. 10 of them have a thin thread attached to their back ; 2 was in front of him. What are they planning to do . 

ByulYi moved her tentacles toward Jin. 

The Valkyrie move and attacked her tentacles . ByulYi fasten her phase. the Valkyries did the same. Too fast that only the air can be felt. Trees falling down . They have the same phase . If that so , ByulYi was going to attack from below—

Wait, where's the shadows?! She can't see any— 

Tsaaak! 

In one swept , ByulYi was vomiting blood . When she looked at her chest , a weapon was there. She got stabbed from the back and she didn't even noticed it?! 

"Got you , ByulYi" 

"Hah. You can't kill me that easy —" 

Thud! Thud! 

Above her, weapons was falling down. Her body caught all of it even though she's still standing. 

Wheein kicked her . Wheein pulled the sword easily. The tentacles was going back from her back. 

" It's time, byul" 

ByulYi felt that wheein stabbed her again . And again. Multiple times. Her blood was flowing mixed with the mud. 

" Why aren't you turning into ashes?" 

When she got bored stabbing her , wheein stepped on Byulyi's head. " Jin , give me the axe ! I'm going to cut her head !" 

Jin got 1 of the sacred weapon that was floating inside the circle and threw it to wheein. She raised the axe to cut Byulyi's head but she stopped . Why ? 

"Wheein , enough! " Shouted Yongsun so she stopped from cutting Byulyi's head . Yongsun can't look at ByulYi getting stabbed and down in the ground. 

"Yongsun! Don't go out of the circle!" 

She didn't listen to Jin . She stand up. 

"I want to make ByulYi see me again! How? " Maybe if she will see her , ByulYi might Realize that she's making a mistake. "How?!" She shouted. She was making herself brave. 

"You already said the words that can brake the curse, Yongsun" Jin said 

I want ByulYi to see me again. Is it the words that can brake the spell? 

"Y-yongsun..." Even though byul got a lot of stab on her body she can still call Yongsun . 

Yongsun was crying . "ByulYi..." 

"Yongsun , bot be a hard headed ! I told you not to go out of the circle! It's Wheein who is shouting. 

I don't care , ByulYi need me . 

Jin talked. "Wheein! It's time to end ByulYi!" Yongsun fasten her phase to go outside the circle. When she stepped on the line , a kid jump from nowhere pulled her . She just realized that she's in mid air. 

Aaaaaaahhhh! 

Yongsun was getting dizzy. They went to a branch of a big tree. The kid pointed at her forehead and she black out. 

! They got Yongsun! 

"Haha! Good acting ByulYi. You made the girl think that you're dying" 

"What are you talking about , Kisu?!" Wheein stand up. 

One of the Valkyrie went near Jin and without further adieu it stabbed Jin with its sword . 

"It means , I fooled you" 

The Valkyrie that Jin thought that his changed its form. It was ByulYi. But who is the one Wheein stabbed? 

When they looked at the body , it also changed its form. It's the real Valkyrie that Jin owned. 

"M-master ... I'm sorry..." 

The poor Valkyrie was crying. It's tears was mixed with its own blood. 

Tssshk! 

Byulyi stabbed him again. " The reason why she didn't become ashes earlier is because she's under my powers. Now , look at her —"  ByulYi pulled jin's hair and directly showed him how his loyal Valkyrie become ashes. 

ByulYi was about to stab him again but she backed out because wheein throw her too many weapons. 

"Useless" ByulYi said while smiling them went to Kisu. She let out her tentacles and stole Yongsun away from Kisu . 

"ByulYi!" In Kisu's tone , they might be the one who's fighting next . 

"Bye , Kisu" ByulYi run away holding Yongsun. 

Kisu was about to follow her but he can't move.  

"Wheein , follow her . I'll be here . I'm going to confront Kisu" said Jin