9th night

ByulYi

Yongsun was in the room looking at the sleeping girl . The funny thing is the room is on fire. The walls and ceiling is burning. She went near the bed to wake up the sleeping ---girl and she was shoked that it was Byul! 

What is she doing here ?!

"Byul! Wake up! The room is on fire!" The girl didnt wake up even though Yongsun did everything to wake her. "Minhyuk..." Yongsun heard the name in her right side. It's form a girl in white who went near her. 

"W-who's Minhyuk?" Yongsun asked. 

The girl pointed Byul. 

S-she's Minhyuk?! How could it be ? 

The girl faced Yongsun. 
"Listen, Yongsun ,Its hard to explain because i dont have time but you're the only relative to the person that i need." 

What is she talking about ?
Yongsun was confused. 
The girl continued. "This is just a dream, force yourself to wake up . If you fail, there's s possibility that you'll die. And Byul , she cant retrievr all of her lost memory--- and you need to tell her about the name that i said"

"How can i wake up?" Yongdun was scared. She didnt even know why she's in this situation. 

Lord,  please help me 

The fire started to spread. Its near the bed. Yongsun closed her eyes. She need to concentrate! She doesnt want to end everything here! She still wanted to live! She want to live with the person she loves. 

Byul... Byul , Help me!! 

In desperate, Yongsun shouted until hurts... She shouted Byul's name. 

・・・

Byul knows that something bad is happening to Yongsun. She is groaning while sleeping. Maybe a nightmare. Byul tried to wake her up but nothing happened. 
Yongsun , wake up !! 
Byul pat Yongsun's cheeks, she even shake her body. 
Nothing happened! 

Byul started to feel Yongsun's heart beat. Its weak that she almost didnt hear it. 

Yongsun , please fight! 

Yongsun opened , she wants to shout but she cant. Byul cant think of anything. Byul let out her fangs and but her own lips until it bleed. She let Yongsun drink her blood. Yongsun coughed. After that Yongsun opened her eyes. 
Thank goodness. 

When Yongsun opened her eyes she saw Byul at her side. She has blood on her lips. 

'Wait...I can taste something bitter?!' 
Yongsun touched her lips and felt a sticky fluid. Blood. 
'Byul gave me her blood?! She saved me ? Wait ! Where am I earlier ? ' 

Oh yeah , she was stucked in a weird nightmare. She remembered the person in bed earlier in her dreams. He looked like Byul . 

'W-who is he?' 

And the girl said ----

"Minhyuk!" 

Byul was confused. "Minhyuk?"

"In my dream, there was a girl. She said I should tell you that name. Or else you cant find your lost memories. "

Byul was shocked after hearing out Yongsun's dream that almost took her life. Is Byul under a spell  of a powerful creature? Who?Why? And why did she heard that name "Minhyuk ?"

"In my dreams" Yongsun continued. "I was inside a burning room" 

Byul's chest hurt. She's not sure if she's nervous of scared. She doesnt have an idea. 

"Youre there laying on the bed. I tried to wake you up but nothing happened. Suddenly a girl went near me and called you in the name Minhyuk. " 

Im Minhyuk? 

Is it a coincidence that Yongsun dreamt about what happened to Byul 2 yrs ago? And who is the kid that she didnt saw back then? Byul need to know the truth. She is going to ask her father if Minhyuk and her are one. Maybe Namjoon knows something that he didnt want her to know. 

"Byul? Are you okay ?" Yongsun caressed Byul's face. 

"It's already late, you need to rest Yongsun" After what she said, Yongsun closed her eyes but Byul make sure that Yongsun wont have nightmares again. 

Byul didnt hunt for a target, she went home in her father's house. Her father is mad. "Why did you went home, Byul?! " 

"I want to know something from you, I want you to be honest to me"

"What is it " 

"Minhyuk--- who is he ? Why other people call me in that name? Am I him ?  " Namjoon stopped when he heard her daughter's question. 

"Please, father"

Namjoon still didnt answer if Byul is Minhyuk. He knows that one day Byul will ask that question to him but not this quick. He took a deep breath. "Yes, You and Minhyuk are one, he is you in the past "

Byul just stared at Namjoon . 
"Why didnt you tell me about myself as a human? You always leave if our conversation is going there !" 

'Why? That body is once owned by Minhyuk, but there's someone who owned it now '

A monster is using the body of his precious son. Namjoon always think that its his fault to let Byul live. Back then he's too desprate about his dead son. He want his son back that's why a monster is born. 

"Father!" 

"Do you think its important to you to know about your past being a human? Byul , listen-- you cant be a human anymore!  "

Namjoon felt bad. He quietly left Byul and went to his room. There is no use to be mad to her daughter. He need Byul's trust that he is her only father until death. Namjoon cant take it it Byul is taken by thst creature. 

・・・ 

Seulgi is the 1st princess if the 8 children of Kisu that is called the Aesir. Her physical age is 13 when Kisu adopted her. She is still physically a 13 yrs old girl. She has the powers to be on someone's dream and she only do that not to get bored. 

Not like her siblings, Seulgi loves her father. She promised him to protect and take care of him . Now she is just in Kisu's house, in his room. Its been 30 yrs that she's sitting and taking care of her sleeping father. She make sure nobody will wake him up until its the right time. 

Seulgi is the one who put Kisu to rest. And she is the only one that can wake him up . She used all of her powers and there are times that she almost die while protecting him. But it doesnt matter, she is happy to serve Kisu. And this night she doesnt need to look after him anymore because the time to wake him up. 

Seulgi stands up and put her right palm in fron of her father's face. Kisu is the first vampire that existed but only the aesir csn see him. His physical body is like a young boy that is only 8 yrs old. His veins can be seen in his pale white skin. His body has cracks. He looks like an old doll in human size . 

She moved her hand from head to toe in Kisu's body. After that the little boy's eyes opened. Emotionless. 

Seulgi didnt waste her time and hugged the small body of her father. 

"Its good to have you back, father! I'll give you my blood "

Kisu insisted in her offfer . 
"No, Seulgi"

She just nod for an apology. 

"You've wake me up ... does it means that you have a good news? Did you found Byul?" 

Seulgi was disappointed that Byul is the only thing that come out of his mouth. 

"Yes, I found her"

Kisu smiled -- the thing that Seulgi saw again for the first time. She is happy that her father caressed her cheeks. 

"Tell me, what happened to Byul? Why cant i find her back then ?" 

"I dont know what really happened to her, but i think there is someone that'll fight you"

Kisu became serious "oh.. I see"
He patted her shoulder before standing up. 

"Now that im back. Go, seulgi. Call all of your sibling and lets have a family dinner. Its been a long time isnt it ?"

She slowly nod as an answer . Before she left she kissed the back of Kisu's palm as a symbol of respect .