18th night

ByulYi

In the middle of the night Yongsun and Wheein is walking home. Holding hands. Yongsun doesn't think that it's a bad thing to do because they're friends. But I hope she's talking, right? Yongsun said to herself. 

"Wheein" 

Okay I'm the who will break the silence.

"What is it ?" 

Oh...

Wheein pulled her hands. Did she get conscious? 

This time Yongsun is the one who held their hands together. The situation is hard! She might vanish and go somewhere while we're in the middle of dark road. Poor me. It's good to feel that they're together. She's not going to stop holding her hands until they reach that mansion. 

" Tell me some things about ByulYi. When you're together" Yongsun just thought that so they can talk while walking. 

Wheein didn't saw that coming. The truth is , she's been mesmerizing Yongsun's doing. 

Earlier, when Yongsun called her, wheein thought that Yongsun will ask her to let go of her hand so she pulled hers. But Yongsun held her hand. Tightly. 

Is Yongsun scared? But she's here. She won't let her go. And she asked about ByulYi when they were together. 

Yongsun might not understand. ByulYi was not the same 37 years ago. Wheein's memories about ByulYi was fresh , her looks when Kisu first brought her to Asgard. 

Byulyi's body was shivering. Frightened. But you can unsee ByulYi to be a natural monster. Blood was dripping from and hands. Like a child who made a bad thing and afraid to get beaten. 

"She's ByulYi, your new sibling" Kisu greeted them with joy. At first ByulYi always in front of the Yggdrasil taking her head on the clouds. Kisu won't leave her too. Wheein sometimes see her crying. But she didn't went wild. She's just quiet and never talk to someone. 

Time came by and ByulYi got used to Asgard. She got her first mission under Jinhong. She's nice and humble no one thought that she has a supernatural powers. Wheein think that one day ByulYi will be as powerful as Jin. 

In Byulyi's 1st year as a vampire, she got a contract with a powerful creature: Hades, has the power to revive a vampire if all of the conditions was completed. 

2nd year ByulYi tamed and made Hui her slave, a giant viper. 

4th year she tamed another creature: sleipnir, a horse that has 8 limbs that she gave to Jin as a present. ByulYi was amazing back then. But one day she got bored and left. 

"It's okay if you don't want to talk about it. I'm sorry" 

Ah, it seems like Wheein has been quiet for a long time so Yongsun thought she doesn't want to talk about it but she's just lazy to tell her stories

But she thought of something else to keep Yongsun excited. 

Wheein waves her hand. Shadows moved into one place 

Yongsun held her arms. "W-whats happening? " 

Figures slowly came out of the shadow. Two big wolves . The one is white while the other one is black. They went near wheein . She patted their heads. " It's called summoning. I use shadows to call my wolves. And these two is my favorite —Hwasa and Loco" 

Yongsun smiled and patted the heads of Wheein's pet wolves. 

Wheein suddenly smiled. " Ride on hwasa" she said to Yongsun. 

"I - im going to ride it?!" Hwasa sat, seems to understand everything. 

"Go on" said wheein and carried Yongsun to Hwasa's back. 

"Aaaaaah!" 

Wheein was laughing on Yongsun's shout. She then ride on Hwasa. "where going to the mansion in the forest—yongsun hold tight, okay?" 

"Noooo!" Yongsun shouted while pulling Hwasa's hair . 

Hyaaa! 

The wolves ran. For wheein , no one's going to beat the good sensation of the wind blowing caused by the fast motion. 

Waaaaaah ! Nooooo!  Yongsun's soul left her body because of how was Hwasa was running. She just hugged it's neck because she's afraid to fall. 

"Yongsun, open your eyes" it's wheein

"Noooo!" She tighten her grip. 

"Where here in front of your house gate" 

Huh? Really? Yongsun blinked and looked around. It really is our house.

"Come" wheein was ready to catch her. 

Duh?! I'm not going to jump

"You going down or what?" 

Whatever

Yongsun held Wheein's shoulder. Wheein held her waist. " 1, 2 thre—''

They didn't know how close their distance was and Yongsun jumped down to Wheein their lips accidentally touched

Haaaah! Why?! Everytime she's with wheein embarrassing moments happen. Yongsun looked down but Wheein looked up to her. She kissed Yongsun. The only 3 words she can think is — oh my god !  

Yongsun pushed wheein and run through the gate . She closed the gate forcefully or as we can say she put her feelings to the gate and beat it up. 

The maid opened the door for Yongsun and out jacket on her. 

It's the first time Yongsun closed the door of her veranda. She doesn't want to see people that are not human. Particularly ByulYi and Wheein. 

•••

"Loco , Hwasa , how are you?" Greeted Jin to the wolves that are outside his temple which is called Valhalla. This temple is especial for Jin and no one can enter without his permission. 

" We played with wheein" said Hwasa. the white wolf which is a girl. 

"And she's with a girl!" Said Loco. The black wolf which is a boy. 

Wheein has a girl with her ? " A Lover?" Jin asked. He knows wheein. He took care of her for a long time. Wheein is not the type that want to fight or talk to girls. 

"Yes!" Hwasa answered without thinking. " Hmp! She let her ride my back. She choked me , master! And we saw Wheein kissed that girl! " 

Jin just shrugged. She doesn't need to talk about it with wheein because she's a grown up now.  He know that she might know how complicated relationship with a human and them. Especially a were-wolf with a blood of Vampire. 

"Go on, take your rest" 

"Yes, master Jin" and then Hwasa and Loco vanished like smoke. 

Jin is the first master of loco and hwasa before he gave them to wheein. Until now they still respect Jin . And that's how He knows what wheein is doing. 

Few minutes later, Jin heard the sound of his black crows that land on a tree branch near him. 

"Hongseob, changsun , do you have news for me?" 
Hongseob is for the intelligence and changsun is for the memory. The two is his eyes in the human world. He listened to them until their very last whisper until Taehyung his squirrel went near Jin. 

"Shut up!" Said Hongseob. Jin just shrugged. His pet likes to compete for his attention. 

Taehyung is the most important creature for Jin. It's the only thing that can climb the tree of Yggdrasil. 

"Do you also have something to say Taehyung? " 

"Master , something happened! " 

"What is it?" 

"Mistress seulgi , was swallowed by the Yggdrasil and until now she can't escape! " 

Why did seulgi do that? Is she trying to reach the soul of the tree? "Kisu, what did he do?" 

"He left. He left mistress Seulgi and the tree" 

No! 

"S-someone need to save her— the tree of Yggdrasil is starting to be red!" 

Why is this happening?! Jin held his staff and constructed it to the ground. 
The red stone lit up. "I call all my 12 Valkyrie—come as fast as you could!" 

Valkyrie are the vampires that Jin gave his own blood with. They obeyed Jin as his slaves and started to come one by one. They bowed to give respect to Jin. 

"What can we do for you , master Jin?" 

"Hurry, find my siblings and tell them that they need to meet me as fast as  they could! But if you found Cory you don't need to call the others, do you understand?" 

The Valkyries bowed again started to vanish one by one. Jin didn't wasted his time and went out of the temple. He went to the Yggdrasil. Taehyung is right. But the look of Yggdrasil is worst that what he thought